Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? (1786 Views)

Chemistry Made Easy Video Tutorials(jamb,waec,neco) Available For Sale / Biology Made Easy Video Tutorials(jamb,waec,neco) Available For Sale / Nid Help/exam Runz On Jamb,waec..click Here N0w (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by foshola(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
who would want me to acedemically uplift his magnitude,direction,performance,corrosity as a member of NUC, i have decided to be part of ur drama here but no junk mails/thread or i will leave never to come back but if cool down, i came with a lot of suprises ok

Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by Abolore84(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2008
foshola:

who would want me to acedemically uplift his magnitude,direction,performance,corrosity as a member of NUC, i have decided to be part of ur drama here but no junk mails/thread or i will leave never to come back but if cool down, i came with a lot of suprises ok

Ok Mr. Foshola, Break down it down and let's see what you gat for the nairalanders

But know that it's the ingenuity or lack of integrity of posters that make people go weird.

As you have said, I will be curious to know what you gat for the nairalnders.
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by Abolore84(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2008
foshola:

Ok Mr. Foshola, Break down and let's see what you gat for the nairalanders

But know that it's the ingenuity or lack of integrity of posters that make people go weird.

As you have said, I will be curious to know what you gat for the nairalnders.
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by elkanah199(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2008
what do you have for the candidate of this exams
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by foshola(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2008
NOw candidates, i need to know the areas u want a help from me.post ur area of needs now with ur e-mail so as to send u ur personal solution cox urs might not be others
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by Phemour: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2008
foshola:

NOw candidates, i need to know the areas u want a help from me.post ur area of needs now with ur e-mail so as to send u ur personal solution cox urs might not be others

must they give u their mail
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by betty4me: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
@foshola,here i am,i have finished my OND since 2005,since that year have been on Direct Entry into University but to my suprise all my effort prove abortive,right now am down not know what to do next,

Am even think of obataining UME.

Oga pls any advice from you can be sent to fortunatebetty@yahoo.com
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by elkanah199(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
pls sir a friend of mine got 193 in jamb and 216 in post jamb wishis to study pharmacy did he hav any hope to be admitted.he wish to go to olabisi onabanjo university or what help can you offer him
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by ak2chase: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2008
@poster

Pls i intend taking my Jamb form but I 've got some fears necessitated by my being marginalised on the grounds of indegineship and stuffs like that. I hail from Edo state and i intend going for Uniben and Ekpoma-AAU. Pls which of these should i make 1st or 2nd choice and what and what is generally expected of me? I intend going for Masscomm.
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by Justiceme(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2009
I am Isah Justice Abdulwahab, I work with the Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja. I am here with a little problem of which I believe you can assist, My wife wrote the recent JAMB exams and had 227 points, she applied for Biz Admin and Econimics (1st and 2nd choice respectively) to the University of Abuja. Of what assistance can you render to see her admitted in the institution?

We would be grateful if you can assist. Thanks

isahjustice@yahoo.com is my e-mail address
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by chishine(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2009
Hello sir, i wrote the recent Neco examination, hoping that the resuit will out as soon as possible, but with roumor onground i was ment to believe that the resuit will be out on November, which if it happen to be so ''then no doubt this year is another wasted effort and delay of my dream come through''.
With due respect sir, i want to make use of the resuit on september ending i will be very grateful if u can let me know the month the resuit will be out. i am relying on u for a feed back on my mail adress: chined36@yahoo.com or by posting on thesame site. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by anitafred: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you,
My name is Miss Anita fred,i am a single girl never been married, I just went through your profile,nairaland.com i am interested in having a relationship with you,and to make things together happens in these life. You can as well became my friend despite the fact that you are far but does not means that two can not join together if only the spirit of God is there.I really need to have or create relationship with you if only you can hop so I will also like to know you the more, please kindly write to me through (Anitafred02@yahoo.com) so that I can send you more details about myself Including my picture,There is also something very important i want to disclose to you
Yours Sincerely
Miss Anita fred
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by lasgidi4rv: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2012
@AnitaFred you need to get a life.
@op this is a public forum. Any sincere assistance should be addressed openly so that others can learn from it. Stop soliciting for email addresses in order to send junk emails to people.
Re: Who Needs My Help/Advice In JAMB, WAEC, NECO And Post-UME? by Courage4(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
I had an admission in ekpoma last year,so i did my clearance and paid my acceptance fee which i was cleared in march,the period i was cleared i fell sick and been in hospital since that march till september this month so now i'm fine and healthy,please i wanted to further,can i still further?because i have been cleared,please i need help.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Business Administration And Management / Untold Secret Of Bagging Your Masters Degree In South Africa Tuition Free!!! / International Foundation And Pathway Program [IFPP] For Undergraduate Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.