Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

"My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (37804 Views)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / My Boyfriend Encouraged, Inspired And Assisted Me, Says UNILORIN Best Anatomy Gr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Olodonairaland(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Story for the gods front page things grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by LordMecuzy(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
I Think Say 1st Class Students No dey Get Boyfriend

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2014
My type.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Canadidacy(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
Her boyfriend encouraged her and she yield to the encouragement.

Congrats to Her.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Freest(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
kennygee:
I love this.

He was encouraging her to do "TDB" by studying and not the other TDB on her back.
Unlike you undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by intergral(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
please can I get your attention Here!!!!!!!!!!!
..I want us to bring this other debate into this thread, who is really the distraction between a boy and a girl in a school relationship
Please hit tHe like button and gently comment ...................... cheesy
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by bluewles33: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
CHAIIII!!! My Ex gf must see diS
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Freest(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2014
intergral:
please can I get your attention Here!!!!!!!!!!!
..I want us to bring this other debate into this thread, who is really the distraction and the among the boy or girl in a school relationship v
Please hit tHe like button and gently comment ...................... cheesy
I don't understand the whole ish' you just wrote... Please rewrite!!! angry
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by tshabalala: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2014
When Me Dey Try Make My Girl Read She Been Yarn Me Say She No Dey Undastand Shinba
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Freest:

Unlike you undecided

Unlike you who would make her do the Other TDB
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Kunleskey(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmm! Congrats.!
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Ymodulus: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2014
haymoney01:
Congrats btw y is it only kwara indigenes making first class in unilorin when kwara state isnt among the state churning out graduates in sw

Same question i ask myself. It seems the lane of first class in our so-called reputable universities have gone down the lane of ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by holatin(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Thank God she is truthful, assuming na some girl, he go say na im pastor or alfs
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by peziz(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin grin the picture though.
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by ajahexcel(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Blueboy146(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014
seen
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Blueboy146(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote
author=tshabalala post=28146539]When Me Dey Try Make My Girl Read She
Been Yarn Me Say She No Dey Undastand Shinba[/quote] you better drop her before you start giving birth to slowpoke... #dull_brain

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Professor1234(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2014
It's normal, we don't need to date for fun alone but to help each other to Outshine educationally and Spiritually to build up a better tomorrow if truly u love the girl

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by tintingz(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2014
i see
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by kwencypresh(f): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2014
hope u wont live him wen d money start comin oooo
Congrats sha
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Shinatu: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2014
moderatorr:
not everyone can appreciate and remember and be proud to tell everyone what you do for them.
Most ladies forget the help you offered them soon as they get the help. Some will even accuse you of having ulterior motives (after they have got the help) #lol
This girl is a rare gem.
Kudos to her and her able bf.

There is no way a person will not aknowledge and appreciate this kind of consistent and productive help, not exploitative and manipulative,

taking the other person for a fool.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by natureblack(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:
Wetin she mean by '‘normal friendship devoid of untoward indulgences’..

I hope this clears your ambiguity grin

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Ghanamustgo(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2014
hazyfm:
BOYFRIEND ENCOURAGED U WITH ***

Joystick.

But wait the girl no fine na why lecturers and students no toast her be that**simple**
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Deejay1000(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2014
hazyfm:

d*ck cuddling whn the weather was too cold to qo to class and study
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by goldfish27(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Wish una d best
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by natureblack(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2014
hazyfm:
the upshot is Anatomy grin

That's value added **x
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by haymoney01(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Ymodulus:

Same question i ask myself. It seems the lane of first class in our so-called reputable universities have gone down the lane of ethnicity.
i tire
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
this grand ma is 22 tank GOD 4 her

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Please can we switch the limelight to the bFriend. What was his grade > grin?
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by NoContract(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
leatherback:
Anatomy... Hmmm

Now someone will come here saying having no boyfriend on campus has been my motivation

But wait o... Boyfriend + Anatomy....

Oh boi... I am still laughing....

It is well
[size=18pt]
...of the PUSSIY, yu mean?[/size]
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
Are you sure this guys are taking the rite courses ? how come 1st class is so cheap in UNILORIN
Re: "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Mitsurugi(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2014
MadCow1:
Wetin she mean by '‘normal friendship devoid of untoward indulgences’..

NO F..CKING AROUND! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Dapo Akande Honoured With A Portrait At Oxford University / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.