Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply (1709 Views)

Predict Gmb's Next Travel Location And Win / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Surplus90(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Lai Mohammed said that Nigerians live with less than six hours of power supply per day... Let's validate or invalidate that statement with online research... kindly comment with your location in Nigeria and the average power supply.... let me begin... Onitsha (where I am)... its pretty good, we have 18-20 hrs per day...

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Soloter(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2014
In Awka where I am now, the light situation is marvellous. I am wondering whether I am still in Nigeria. I am writing from Amansea, a satellite location in Awka, close to the boundary btw Anambra and Enugu state. However, before i left Gboko, Benue state where I stay, the situation was terrible. The light situation in Gboko is even worse than what Lai mohammed said. I think I have to give credit to Enugu Electr. Distr. Company, EEDC and throw a dig at Jos Elect. Distr. Co; JEDC which supplies light to Gboko where i live. JEDC's performance is terrible but the manner in which they distribute bills and go about disconnecting people is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Youngzedd(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
Oboy I haven't smell light here for more than 48 hours.
Calabar.
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by ugoogift: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
Am also in awka, Ifite area to be precise...the power supply here is 18-20 hrs per day...its commendable... But i dnt knw if its Agu awka power plant dats doing d magic or Enugu distribution company
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Surplus90(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Youngzedd:
Oboy I haven't smell light here for more than 48 hours.
Calabar.
dats not good
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Ngozi14: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Am in bwari,abuja right now and the power situation here is not bad...up to 16 to 18 hours
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by dokiOloye(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
In Abakaliki,Ebonyi state,b/w 20-22 hrs of power supply daily.Fresh air,up Jonah.

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by tope777(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Am in Woji PHC, we have light 16-18hrs daily.
Fresh Air till 2019. grin
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Chicheey: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Ifako/Gbagada power here is wholesome 16rsperday GEJ till 2019
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Jero1980: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Bida road, Minna, Niger state. Power has bn available for an estimate of 70 hours out of the 72 hours that make up for d last 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Franzeez(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2014
17-19hrs per day. Ilorin south
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Kasyn(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2014
In Uyo,akwaibom state.....19hours daily! Not bad

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by IGBOSON1: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2014
But we were told the near-stable power supply witnessed a few months back (before the recent problems of gas supply, vandalism and faulty equipment) was because of the rainy season and the full dams!......So how comes all these positive reports?

If we were all pulling in the same direction, and put Nigeria first before political, tribal and religious considerations, this country would be making giant strides in all facets of its economy! But we all know presently this isn't the case!
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by smarthG(f): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
In Mangoro, Cement, Dopemu, and Capitol, Agege, we enjoy 20 to 22hrs of light on dailly basis.

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by abayomi23(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Dalemo alakuko,moses ajulo,ijoko, itoki ,we are in absolute darkness.2 hrs of light every 2 wks.phcn and goodluck has failed us.
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by abayomi23(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Dalemo alakuko,moses ajulo,ijoko, itoki ogun state,we are in absolute darkness.2 hrs of light every 2 wks.phcn and goodluck has failed us.
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Adesam09(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2014
over 19 hrs a day here...
I live in oranfe,ile ife.. osun state
but the thing dey get fault easily, one small rain like this na five days off be that.... .but when dey bring am come ,it dey stable

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by JEITO: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Kaduna North, a minimum of 18hrs daily
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Surplus90(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
abayomi23:
Dalemo alakuko,moses ajulo,ijoko, itoki ogun state,we are in absolute darkness.2 hrs of light every 2 wks.phcn and goodluck has failed us.
sad...very sad
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Surplus90(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adesam09:
over 19 hrs a day here...
I live in oranfe,ile ife.. osun state
but the thing dey get fault easily, one small rain like this na five days off be that.... .but when dey bring am come ,it dey stable

noted
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Presently at Jabi Abuja, the situation is OK at least 18 hours per day. We shall get there.
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by ApexTitan(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
In Garki Abuja the light situation is bad. All I know is that I have to use generators almost every evening/night.
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
people easy with d lies na shocked
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by zutu29: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
At suleja niger state wia I stay, we normally have supply up to 24hr a day. I stay at kaduna road. Up GEJ fresh air till 2019..
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
HugeCock:
people easy with d lies na shocked
Lies?
Because people are reporting the true situation of things in their area?

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by blackfase(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Badagry area of lagos. Pathetic is an understatement. It has never been worse. Days without, when it comes hardly stays 3hrs & its off again for Jah knows when again.
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Trendy247: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
In Uyo,akwaibom state.....19hours daily! Not bad
In Abak, same boundary with Uyo... No light for the past 4 days
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by gebest: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
abayomi23:
Dalemo alakuko,moses ajulo,ijoko, itoki ,we are in absolute darkness.2 hrs of light every 2 wks.phcn and goodluck has failed us.
is because of the name of d area u are dont u see how it sound, 'dalemon alakuko' u people should try and change d name so dat u people can be enjoying light.

1 Like

Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by CyberWolf: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
GRA Enugu, 22hrs daily..
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by PrinceB1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Rivers State Oyigbo Location Rd. 20hrs not bad
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Okimski(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ganaja- Lokoja. almost 24 hrs daily but, low voltage in the evening
Re: Comment With Your Location And The Average Power Supply by Surplus90(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Okimski:
Ganaja- Lokoja. almost 24 hrs daily but, low voltage in the evening
hmmn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Students Moved Out As Osinbajo Ignored Them For Buhari's Meeting. / What The Newspapers Forgot To Publish About Gov. Fashola! / Final Analysis Of 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.