Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal (710 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal by ahmed486: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2014
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, has made an official confirmation of his withdrawal from the presidential race. Mr. Tambuwal revealed in a statement that he was standing down for the “unity” of his party, All Progressives Congress, APC, and that he will support other aspirants seeking the party’s ticket.
Contrary to reports that Tambuwal stepped down due to pressure from other aspirants, The speaker’s associates claimed tha he was withdrawing from the race even though there was immense pressure on him to go ahead and contest the 2015 presidential election.
“Despite the pressure from us and from others on him to contest the presidential election, the speaker, I believe, is trying to withdraw,” a senior lawmaker said.
The speaker will now contest for governor in his home state of Sokoto, the source said. The speaker joined the presidential race last week after defecting from the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to opposition APC in October.
Read the Speaker’s full statement...

Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=2015%3A+Reasons+why+I+stepped+down+for+Buhari%2C+Atiku%2C+others+%E2%80%94+Tambuwal+releases+formal+statement&oq=2015%3A+Reasons+why+I+stepped+down+for+Buhari%2C+Atiku%2C+others+%E2%80%94+Tambuwal+releases+formal+statement&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=2015:+Reasons+why+I+stepped+down+for+Buhari%2C+Atiku%2C+others+%E2%80%94+Tambuwal+releases+formal+statement++]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1470-2015-reasons-why-i-stepped-down-for-buhari-atiku-others-tambuwal-releases-formal-statement[/url]
Re: 2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal by Ezemust: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2014
so him get sense say he no fit beat gej? sensible nigga.
Re: 2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal by kennyslim1(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2014
He never wanted to be president in the 1st place...all these presidential form they said he picked na fronting
Re: 2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal by johnmartus(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2014
Atiku,kwakaso,Isaiah, should follow the same suit for the sake of our struggle for change we knew who can deliver our country from hardship and messiness that grip our country

1 Like

Re: 2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal by holatin(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2014
noted
Re: 2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal by bamosagie(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok, why did he withdraw his suit against the IGP?
Re: 2015: Reasons Why I Stepped Down For Buhari, Atiku, Others — Tambuwal by Osyfellaini(f): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Well done Mr speaker Hon. Tambuwal, soon not too long after ATIKU ABUBAKAR's tenure in 2019, you will be one of prefer candidate either for the office of the president or Vice president.
In the mean time I wish you a successful tenure as executive governor of Sokoto State to have more experience as an executive having acquired impressive skill as an Legislature. #ANigeriaForAll grin

(1) (Reply)

FG To Link State Capitals With Rail System, Says Jonathan / No Law Prevents Lawmakers From Scaling Fence –victor Ndoma- Egba, Senate Leader / Senator Gns Pwajok: A Reminiscence Of Intellectual Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.