Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. (6859 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ADESOLA96(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2014
A university structure is said to be gigantic and Assfood International Schools' structure is an epitome of such.
At first from the look,you will need no further sermon that this is an educational structure but the hidden thing is how to detect whether it is a university or even a mini campus.
The school which is situated in ketu-alapere,lagos state.The school who had allegedly been one of the best school in the area.
If you check it out,you will even discover that the school is even bigger than some institution's structure.It looks like some senate building of some institution.

1 Share

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
alapere kor Alajashe ni undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
ADESOLA96:
A university structure is said to be gigantic and Assfood International Schools' structure is an epitome of such.
At first from the look,you will need no further sermon that this is an educational structure but the hidden thing is how to detect whether it is a university or even a mini campus.
The school which is situated in ketu-alapere,lagos state.The school who had allegedly been one of the best school in the area.
If you check it out,you will even discover that the school is even bigger than some institution's structure.It looks like some senate building of some institution.

What's your stake in this ? One of the Teachers or what ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Phemmy99(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
The OP was definitely high on something when he/she posted this....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
By their posts, you shall know them.
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Olodo!

Na so universities look like?

7 Likes

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by myouri(f): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hehe..seems OP jaz moved to alapere from a veri remote village with no school. Tiz one can't even stand d Primary schools in Ilorin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Raymie(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
This warehouse is actually a school? Assfood. The minds of those students will be like ass. I'd hate to imagine the state of their cafeteria & restrooms.

4 Likes

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by timmy2409(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Assfood International school grin grin grin grin grin

Kinky mothafuckas

9 Likes

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by amiskurie(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hahaha jokerz....what if uve seen 'lead forte gate' or 'green spring' school?

You would call them higher educampus?!
Google this two!
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by corperscorner: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
4 storey building.............hian...

Being there before tho..........@OP shey dat una hausa gateman wey hin wife born pikin...wey one use cutlass cut the placenta/ still dey?

dat aboki funny die....

and dat una ghanian vice principal wey be like Peter Crouch nkor grin

E be like say one man get tailoring shop opposite the skul beside that woman wey get one small kiosk...

Shey dey don change dat pako-bridge bsyd una hostel to steel brigde...

MOFOS........I knw the place so damn well.......that kerubu church wey dey bsyd una skul gan gan nkor?

4 Likes

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by amiskurie(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
corperscorner:
4 storey building.............hian...

Being there before tho..........@OP shey dat una hausa gateman wey hin wife born pikin...wey one use cutlass cut the placenta/ still dey?

dat aboki funny die....

and dat una ghanian vice principal wey be like Peter Crouch nkor grin

E be like say one man get tailoring shop opposite the skul beside that woman wey get one small kiosk...

Shey dey don change dat pako-bridge bsyd una hostel to steel brigde...

MOFOS........I knw the place so damn well.......that kerubu church wey dey bsyd una skul gan gan nkor?
Their are better schools in dat area sef
MATE
CALEB
Real-corner Stone
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by 9jaBloke: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chai! They have finished dis Op. Nairalanders & dia bad mouths....sorry, fingers!
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by corperscorner: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
[size=30pt]And I told the Principal not to open this thread oooo[/size]

12 Likes

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by vayne(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is college not thesame as university?......or did you mean high school....

1 Like

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Sparrow13: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yo call this school ?
May be you have not been to France before.

2 Likes

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by hardbody: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=ADESOLA96 post=28148648]A university structure is said to be gigantic and Assfood International Schools' structure is an epitome of such.
If you check it out,you will even discover that the school is even bigger than some institution's structure.It looks like some senate building of some institution.[/quote

A single structure does not make a university, not even a mini cluster which you have even admitted can pass for the senate building of a university. Your advertisement is so very shallow. They should get their money refund from you. As for you ehn, try and go into any university campus and then check the land mass and buildings before coming here to type rubbish. I go soon slap you if you continue like this. Quote me if u dey mad.
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ifex370(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
op, do you even know what a university is
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Waspy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
corperscorner:
[size=30pt]And I told the Principal not to open this thread oooo[/size]
Lol.....LmFao....Seriously who gave that name to the Proprietor.........ass*food
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
O.p, if this squalid looking dilapitated poultry is what universities looks like, I would Rather be a school dropout.
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2014
OP, are you very sure that's the name of the school?

Assfood kor, Assdrink ni...

Maybe they misheard "Oxford"?

1 Like

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Rexphobia(m): 2:31am On Nov 20, 2014
What a name....

20, Nairaland Complex,
Nairaland, Lagos
20th of November, 2014

Dear Principal,

I am writing this letter to inform you that the name of your school is sick.

Your sincerely,

Rexphobia (J.S.S 2c)

1 Like

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by kudoxs(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2014
myouri:
Hehe..seems OP jaz moved to alapere from a veri remote village with no school. Tiz one can't even stand d Primary schools in Ilorin.
you can lie for west africa o, like say we've never been to ilorin before.

1 Like

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by corperscorner: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2014
[size=25pt]The school must have been named by one tipsy and perverted Old man....ASSFOOD...food for the A.S.S - D**K[/size]

1 Like

Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:
alapere kor Alajashe ni undecided
what I doangryangry
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2014
ggrin:
what I doangryangry
aya not goint yur way tongue
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by ggrin(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

aya not goint yur way tongue
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by Gooci(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by UniqueGem(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2014
myouri:
those lips tho. Uhmmm can i kiss them?
Re: The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. by kelechiMarie(f): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2014
this single structure ?abeeegiii
wat will you say when you see grace high,corona and d likes.That ur weed must be of high quality

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish Our University Hostels Are Like Dis / Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? / Study In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.