Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free (2628 Views)

Request For All Unlocking Code Of Network Internet Modem Here Free Of Charge / Huawei Modem Code Writer - Download Here! / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by scantee(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
HI GUYS
I have decided to post the super internet statelite on pc here, which i have been seen in some post here in nairaland that the poster requires money before they can issue it to people.

here i am given it out free, all you have to do is to download and install the software,

create a quick launcer during the installation. after installation double click the quick launcer at the desktop to launch the super internet tv.

the lists of chanels will shown there, where you can select any chanel you want to watch. you can select by country.

i have installed it in our broadband network in my office and it works, also dial up users can as well installed it. it works in almost all the networks.

Note: if your own dosent start authomaticaly, it means that it requires a higherb version of WMP 11 windows media player 11 and adobe flash player higher version.

would have uploaded it here, but the size exceeds the maximum size required for uploading here. all you need to do is send me an email using this as a subject. ONLINE NETV 7.4 all i will send it to you within 20mins of your request.

mail addresses customersonly@gmail.com, pcustomers@yahoo.com

for my personal assistance send mail to this address scanteebest@yahoo.co.ukO

stay kool.

Thank God we are in the world of give and recieve
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by Papasmith: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hi scante i tried your mail but it comes back undelivered.
Send me your software/installation data to my mail.

adenekan_smith@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by tobidaflava(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2008
Why not post/paste the damn thing here!
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by worldman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2008
kool man plz can u send it to my mail id olathunder2@yahoo.com
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by subby12(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
I will like to have it as well pls. My mail add. is dollarnews1@googlemail.com. Pls i will be waiting, i could not install windows media player 11 it is always asking for validating which tells me my windows software is no the genuine but pirated copy, pls help.
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by initialize(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2008
Post the link here or send it to my mail, my email is duradele@yahoo.com
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by billgatexp(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2008
use these links and after download just send a mail with the subject, i need the key and state the version u downloaded. lets help ourselves and dont forget, its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

enjoy,
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by Phony200(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2008
@Billgatex.
You do well but i don't see any link. Please could you email me a copy? Someone actually told me to pay 16k here on nairaland for this. Just shrugged and assumed it wasn't time yet, lol. hyperballer1@yahoo.com. Holla
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by Nuremac(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
please send me the link,my email is nuremac@yahoo.com
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by befrank: 2:27am On Dec 14, 2008
it is quite kul man, and i have been trying to reach u via email but it wasn't going, pls send the link to me via this email address. bill2frank@yahoo.com, bill2frank@gmail.com. i am really interested to have it.
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by scantee(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ HOUSE

please i am having network problem in my office that is why i have not send it to some people.

i promise to send it to all that requested for it when my service is back

thanks
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by semid4lyfe(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
@Poster
Please,Send it to semid4lyfe@yuurok.com
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by soki2ng(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by billgatexp(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2008
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by JJYOU: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
u don spoil market again
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by initialize(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2008
@bill

all these internet TV are not free softwares, they require you to purchase them after trying it out
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by scantee(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2008
@bill
that is sure
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by desert333: 4:02am On Dec 19, 2008
The other day i found out some very useful softwares. Here i would like to share them with you.
Mac Mp4 Video Converter is a software
which can convert all video formats such as 3GP, FLV, MPEG, MOV, VOB, WMV, AVI to MP4 video and AAC M4A audio
to MP4 for MP4 video players such as iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, video mobile and PSP, with excellent output quality and high conversion speed.
Mac iPhone Video Converter converts all popular videos and audios such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, AAC, AC3, MP3, and so on to iPhone (including iPhone 3G) supported formats such as MP4, MP3, etc.
Mac iPod Video Converter converts video to iPod video and iPod audio on Mac OS X with powerful functions.
Video Converter for Mac 4Media Video Converter for Mac is powerful video and audio conversion software for Mac users specially.
Mac Video to AVI Converter is developed to convert all popular video files to AVI and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users.

Enjoy your digital life!
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by hansolox: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
ok guy pls can u send to mail hansoloxford@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by okiuso(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
That's coo pls send me d link via godswill24@ymail.com. Thanks
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by vitality22(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
scantee:
HI GUYS
I have decided to post the super internet statelite on pc here, which i have been seen in some post here in nairaland that the poster requires money before they can issue it to people.

here i am given it out free, all you have to do is to download and install the software,

create a quick launcer during the installation. after installation double click the quick launcer at the desktop to launch the super internet tv.

the lists of chanels will shown there, where you can select any chanel you want to watch. you can select by country.

i have installed it in our broadband network in my office and it works, also dial up users can as well installed it. it works in almost all the networks.

Note: if your own dosent start authomaticaly, it means that it requires a higherb version of WMP 11 windows media player 11 and adobe flash player higher version.

would have uploaded it here, but the size exceeds the maximum size required for uploading here. all you need to do is send me an email using this as a subject. ONLINE NETV 7.4 all i will send it to you within 20mins of your request.

stay kool.

Kindly send the stuff to vitusboy@yahoo.com
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by vitality22(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
scantee:
HI GUYS

stay kool.

Pls send the stuff to vitusboy@yahoo.com
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by uncleck: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
scantee:
HI GUYS

stay kool.

pls send to me on uncleck7@gmail.com
Re: Super Internet Tv Satelite On Pc/laptops Download Here Free by mikron(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
@op I don't want to be left out o, mine is mikethrone@yahoo.com. Pls boss I need it. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Free Fiverr Ebooks Download: Start Earning From Fiverr Now! / I'm In Serious Trouble, All My Files Encrypted! / Hp 250 G6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.