Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria (13611 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by udjq1(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International. Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent Audit & Assurance, Tax and Advisory firms, with offices in over 130 countries.

As part of its People and culture development policy, Grant Thornton Nigeria with presence in Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt presently seeks interested young, dynamic graduates (Post NYSC) of any of the disciplines indicated below to fill entry level position of:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Copied from www..com

Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt

Position Requirements

Fresh graduates (No experience required)
B.Sc. Graduates of Accountancy, Economics, Banking & Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or other related numerate disciplines
Minimum of second class upper division
Good, passionate inter-personal skill and ability to effectively in a team
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Smart intelligent and likeable disposition
Analytical and lateral thinking skills
Passion for research and learning
Not more than 25 years of age

Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2014

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their updated CV and cover letter indicating preferred location to: recruitment@ng.gt.com

Copied from www..com

Note

Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL). GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of and do not obligate one another and are not liable for one another’s acts or omissions.
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Jonzingmaster(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Okay
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Koffies(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please has anyone been able to apply? The mail keeps bouncing back
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by afyamaka(f): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2014
I applied buh no response. If dey ve gotten it or not
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by ollyboy009(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unfortunately that website....ng.gt.com is nt valid. thats nt grant thornton wesite address so the email cannot deliver. Also, there is nothing on their website as regard this vacancy for now.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
ollyboy009:
Unfortunately that website....ng.gt.com is nt valid. thats nt grant thornton wesite address so the email cannot deliver. Also, there is nothing on their website as regard this vacancy for now.

I think you're wrong. I just got this off the contact page on their website.

Take note of those contact mails

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by jamanuka: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
rationalmind:

I think you're wrong. I just got this off the contact page on their website.

Take note of those contact mails
Have you applied? Did it go through?
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
jamanuka:

Have you applied? Did it go through?

Yes. Though I had issues applying.

Initially, I sent the mail through my BB and I got an automated response telling me the mail failed to deliver.

I then sent it through my little Nokia C3 phone and to my surprise, it went through. cheesy
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by jamanuka: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
rationalmind:

Yes. Though I had issues applying.

Initially, I sent the mail through my BB and I got an automated response telling me the mail failed to deliver.

I then sent it through my little Nokia C3 phone and to my surprise, it went through. cheesy
Lol...so make I no use my BB?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by julsjuls: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Pls has anybody bin sent aptitude test invite for grant thornton.
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
jacksology:
yes
Please when did you get the invite? Thanks.
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by detutu1: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please o!! Who has gotten an invite?
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by yemicoal(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
detutu1:
Please o!! Who has gotten an invite?
just jacksology I guess
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by arduks: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please do you know if there will be another test, apart from the one you did?
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Tenny10: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
No, the next test is oral interview before the final stage. This is holding on Thursday January 29, 2015.
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by arduks: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2015
k
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
jacksology:
yes
Boss... pls how is the test format?
Is it GMAT or Essays and will they test on Accounting and General business issues.
Pls reply broh... its URGENT.
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
jacksology:
GMAT and General knowledge. Were you called for aptitude test? Please read wide on the general knowledge. The questions were not easy o! All the best sha!!!

jacksology:
GMAT and General knowledge. Were you called for aptitude test? Please read wide on the general knowledge. The questions were not easy o! All the best sha!!!

General knowledge on what pls. Shey na pry6 General knowlegde. Lol. Pls give more light.
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
kennaustine:
Who is this unholy snooper?
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
jacksology:
They called it general knowledge but most of the questions were current affairs. When are you having your aptitude test?
This weekend. Thanks.
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Tenny10: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
@ControlX. How was your test? When did they say they would contact you? I did their interview on the 29th of last month

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tenny10:
@ControlX. How was your test? When did they say they would contact you? I did their interview on the 29th of last month
It was fine. How's d interview like? What questions were asked? What shld one expect incase?
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Tenny10: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
ControlX:

It was fine. How's d interview like? What questions were asked? What shld one expect incase?
I have responded via your e-mail address.
When will the interview be?
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by donkripton(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2015
will they still call for test cos i haven't received any invite
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Tenny10: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Who has received offer letter after the interview or who has been contacted since after the interview?
Any news from GT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Immigration Conduct Their Recruitment Exams? / Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday / Is Pro-global Integrated Service Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.