Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Download Two Nairalander's Version Of #YouNeedANewBankRemix Competition! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Two Nairalander's Version Of #YouNeedANewBankRemix Competition! (644 Views)

Diamond Bank Music | G-shot - #youneedanewbankremix [prod By Major Bangs] / #youneedanewbankremix By Mr Legend / Notjustok Presents: Diamondbank #youneedanewbankremix Contest | WIN₦1,500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Two Nairalander's Version Of #YouNeedANewBankRemix Competition! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Yes! yes!! yes!!!

Guys! It's the Remix you've been waiting for!!!

A remix that's unique and filled with awesome and extraordinary lines!!!

It's the Remix of Diamond Bank #YouNeedANewBankRemix competition did and done by two d0pe Nairaland Rappers!! Giyazz and Sosiqdude AKA the HGC!!!

We wrote the song together and jammed the studio to create the dopest promo song ever!!!

But we just need your help. We need y'all to help download the song and comment, share it everywhere!!! So we can atleast qualify for the competition. We just need 30 downloads and many shares plus comments!

Pls y'all should help us, pls guys!!!

Just go download the song here now!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://my.notjustok.com/track/5779/hgc-youneedanewbankremix

Pls guys, help us win 1.5 million naira and a record deal with Major Banqz (The producer of shoki)

Pls!!!!

Mynd_44, Adaobi123, Seun, Mukina2 pls could you move this to the frontpage? I'm begging you. Pls. Thanks!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Download Two Nairalander's Version Of #YouNeedANewBankRemix Competition! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Lalaboi, senior man! Baba moderator!!! Abeg na you bad pass!

Pls sir, this is the version of two Nairalander's #YouNeedANewBank competition! Me and my guy Sosiqdude!

Sir pls, we need you to help download and listen to ours. You will be amazed, hence promote us to the playlist. Pls sir just listen to it.

Download here sir:

http://my.notjustok.com/track/5779/hgc-youneedanewbankremix
Re: Download Two Nairalander's Version Of #YouNeedANewBankRemix Competition! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Abumikey

Andyblaze

Kr0ne

Mayapop

Coogar

Adaobi123

Ibime

Lagunna

Aida13

Royalpearl

Ghkwame1

Deejayharry1

Homesteady

Rokiatu

Iduwouogbo

Seun

Yuzedo

Mr.cork

Iyabodeh

Texanomaly

Laykorn

kslib

Rapacme

JigSawkillah

Teddybiyasi

Ochon

El Guapo

Safarigirl

Deepthoughts

Guys pls look at the original post of this thread. Pls, I beg you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Download Two Nairalander's Version Of #YouNeedANewBankRemix Competition! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
I am finding it difficult to download.
Re: Download Two Nairalander's Version Of #YouNeedANewBankRemix Competition! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Reyginus:
I am finding it difficult to download.
Try this link sir: http://my.notjustok.com/track/5779/hgc-youneedanewbankremix

(1) (Reply)

Oh Timaya! / VO: Skale Shake Body Causes Wahala At Starmusictrek 2015 Artiste Sign-on Party / Terry G Dropping New Single Soon Titled “totori” (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.