Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos (611 Views)

Five Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (Very Graphic Photos) / I Am Planning On Moving To Lagos Nigeria. / If You Are Planning On Moving Back To Naija (read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos by 30card(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2014
So 2 yeras ago alienware brought to the notice of nairalanders his plan to trek from lagos to Maiduguri on foot but couldn't carry on with the idea due to some.personal issues
Fast foward to this day, I intend carrying out this feat but have decided to take a different route. This time feom Delta to kaduna and have decideded to put up a team so as to actualize this dream. This team shall comprise of:
1) a photographer
2) a scout
3)a PR
Today I walked a distance of 16km in 4hours between 5am and 9am, and intend on covering a distance of 40km/50km a day as to achieve the dream of walking the distance of 1450km and being the first nigerian to officially cover such a distance in this era.
So what are your thought on this ?
is this a great idea? what and what do you think is needed for this to be a success?
your suggestions are welcomed so as your criticism
Re: Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos by simplemach(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok, God help u.
Re: Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos by echobee(f): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Gudluck
Re: Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos by criuze(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2014
I know you guy

Needs some Guinness Book fans

Wish you well
Re: Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos by pyyxxaro: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
I would prefer you trek round Sambisa forest first cry
When you return , I would give you all the encouragement you need to trek from delta to Kaduna wink
Re: Planning On Treking Form Delta To Kaduna Via Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
u wan ur name to entah gunness book of recird ba?....huh.. wa pe nbe

(1) (Reply)

Duration For Norwegian/udi Appeal Case / Benue Man Set To Trek From Abuja To Makurdi Over Ortom’s Victory / Masters Degree In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.