Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Social Media Mob Action On Abia State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Mob Action On Abia State Government (731 Views)

Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Imo Lawmaker Escapes Mob Action / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Mob Action On Abia State Government by emindu: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2014
For the past two to three years, there has been a consistent and malicious mob action and propaganda spewed daily against the CEO of Abia state, Governor T A Orji.

For the proponents of this propaganda, anyone who spoke freely, unbiasly on what is happening at Abia state was/is labeled as a bribe taker or insincere person. To many of them, they have absolute right to speak against the government, while others have no absolute right to speak for the government.

For long this attitude has been sustained with pictures which succeeded in making people to tag Abia a failed state and Gov. T A Orji the master of all failures. These people have not in any way brought to fore the good deeds of the governor and the government for objective comparism. All that came from Abia is bad. (They do not know they scare investors away).

Many people have compared Abia with a certain state that beautified its city with flowers whose image was laundered to be the most working government of our clime, a state which has been in existence for close to two centuries where the resources of the country were used to develop it and yet pot holes exist across the state.

What did T .A Orji do wrong?

T .A Orji did not do well in establishing a foundation on which successive governments will thrive on. He did not do well, when he built roads, relocated markets to ease out living and movement within the city. He did not do well by establishing 100 bedded hospital and primary health centers across the state. He did not do well when he restored the state to a path of glory after being bullied by the kidnappers. He did not do well by constructing a new government house so as to move away from rented apartments. T .A Orji did not do well that you will not see a single filth in Umuahia city. What is the benefit of International Conference Centre to a state which lacks a comfortable venue to host events? State Secretariat is not needed at all and T. A Orji constructed two blocks of four storey buildings in addition to the existing one for the workers of the state. The state does not need a well-equipped e-library and T.A Orji built one. The state does not need a guaranteed security of peoples’ lives and properties for economic growth. Schools are not needed as students are expected to at this point in time be learning in dilapidated buildings which safety is not insured. BCA does not need modern building and equipment for information dissemination, they are supposed to be stagnant and remain in the old building built years back. All these bad things T.A Orji did!

Some will question projects done in the PPP arrangement and argue that it is not the state government's funding. I dare ask, is the private company coming to invest where there is no favorable atmosphere for it to thrive? If the government did not provide the land, and necessary infrastructure, how will SPA come in to build a large mall in Umuahia?

In Abia state did I see an housing estate dedicated to traders. In Abia state did I see Umuahia city undergoing expansion.

Lest I forget, for those who want to invest in Umuahia, there is room for your business to thrive and a lot of land to acquire at affordable price. Your investment is secured and good market is ensured.

In Aba, I saw the roads tarred and commuters ply the roads freely. Azikiwe road, Aba Owerri rd and numerous ring roads are tarred. So what did this man do wrong?

Yes Aba used to be filthy but the intervention of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu as the head of ASEPA solved the problem of a dirty Aba.

While these castigations are on-going, those campaigning to pull down T .A Orji on the instance of Aba should also endeavour to go out to re-train the inhabitants of Aba. Individuals can take up this job. I challenge Abia pull-down commentators to pick up this challenge.

I shall also not look away from the waste packed along the express-way; efforts should be made to re-locate that as that sight and the odour oozing out of there is very bad.

T .A Orji has not claimed to be the solution of all problems in Abia state but he has done a fair share to write his name on stone. The legacy projects which he is doing are all durable with sophisticated architectural designs.
ABIA: God’s own state.
Re: Social Media Mob Action On Abia State Government by Cannonleo(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2014
emindu:
For the past two to three years, there has been a consistent and malicious mob action and propaganda spewed daily against the CEO of Abia state, Governor T A Orji.

For the proponents of this propaganda, anyone who spoke freely, unbiasly on what is happening at Abia state was/is labeled as a bribe taker or insincere person. To many of them, they have absolute right to speak against the government, while others have no absolute right to speak for the government.

For long this attitude has been sustained with pictures which succeeded in making people to tag Abia a failed state and Gov. T A Orji the master of all failures. These people have not in any way brought to fore the good deeds of the governor and the government for objective comparism. All that came from Abia is bad. (They do not know they scare investors away).

Many people have compared Abia with a certain state that beautified its city with flowers whose image was laundered to be the most working government of our clime, a state which has been in existence for close to two centuries where the resources of the country were used to develop it and yet pot holes exist across the state.

What did T .A Orji do wrong?

T .A Orji did not do well in establishing a foundation on which successive governments will thrive on. He did not do well, when he built roads, relocated markets to ease out living and movement within the city. He did not do well by establishing 100 bedded hospital and primary health centers across the state. He did not do well when he restored the state to a path of glory after being bullied by the kidnappers. He did not do well by constructing a new government house so as to move away from rented apartments. T .A Orji did not do well that you will not see a single filth in Umuahia city. What is the benefit of International Conference Centre to a state which lacks a comfortable venue to host events? State Secretariat is not needed at all and T. A Orji constructed two blocks of four storey buildings in addition to the existing one for the workers of the state. The state does not need a well-equipped e-library and T.A Orji built one. The state does not need a guaranteed security of peoples’ lives and properties for economic growth. Schools are not needed as students are expected to at this point in time be learning in dilapidated buildings which safety is not insured. BCA does not need modern building and equipment for information dissemination, they are supposed to be stagnant and remain in the old building built years back. All these bad things T.A Orji did!

Some will question projects done in the PPP arrangement and argue that it is not the state government's funding. I dare ask, is the private company coming to invest where there is no favorable atmosphere for it to thrive? If the government did not provide the land, and necessary infrastructure, how will SPA come in to build a large mall in Umuahia?

In Abia state did I see an housing estate dedicated to traders. In Abia state did I see Umuahia city undergoing expansion.

Lest I forget, for those who want to invest in Umuahia, there is room for your business to thrive and a lot of land to acquire at affordable price. Your investment is secured and good market is ensured.

In Aba, I saw the roads tarred and commuters ply the roads freely. Azikiwe road, Aba Owerri rd and numerous ring roads are tarred. So what did this man do wrong?

Yes Aba used to be filthy but the intervention of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu as the head of ASEPA solved the problem of a dirty Aba.

While these castigations are on-going, those campaigning to pull down T .A Orji on the instance of Aba should also endeavour to go out to re-train the inhabitants of Aba. Individuals can take up this job. I challenge Abia pull-down commentators to pick up this challenge.

I shall also not look away from the waste packed along the express-way; efforts should be made to re-locate that as that sight and the odour oozing out of there is very bad.

T .A Orji has not claimed to be the solution of all problems in Abia state but he has done a fair share to write his name on stone. The legacy projects which he is doing are all durable with sophisticated architectural designs.
ABIA: God’s own state.
RUBBISH
Re: Social Media Mob Action On Abia State Government by asha80(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
op otu gba wa kwa nne gi there afoanu.
Re: Social Media Mob Action On Abia State Government by holatin(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Social Media Mob Action On Abia State Government by pring: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Archivements are always visible and not on paper.
TA Orji is no thought a big failure.
its written all over him and the state at large.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Boko Haram Leader And His Boys / Plot To Reinstate Tukur As PDP Chair Thickens / Actor, Desmond Elliot Wins Apc’s Lagos Assemby Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.