Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923522 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
e-Iceberg:
yea..

i gata say COMPLIMENTS-OF-D-SEASON, to ril VETS ou dia.. newbie in dis game, joined dis year, and d year is about coming to an end..

a MERRY CHRISTMAS in arrears nd a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance

back to sender
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
e-Iceberg:
yea..

i gata say COMPLIMENTS-OF-D-SEASON, to ril VETS ou dia.. newbie in dis game, joined dis year, and d year is about coming to an end..

a MERRY CHRISTMAS in arrears nd a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance

back to sender(new way of sayin 'same to u)

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mikuz pls where's SPAZ
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Guess NL rap battles is on its way up, dopishh niggas droppin newish and yes its bigger-//
Givin even mikuz (vet) cats to feed while they big up, me thought, some of dem were even jigga// except Hov was in paris tinkering with the throne and IVY(league) is already becoming so grown// that phone always busy registerin battles e.g-deadscrollz//and damn SLEA was even blown, in a minute was done// EMA makin a comeback buh ILL was already a clone// SAFARi out in blue, who knows- mayb she's pole-strappin wit a DJ alone// in the stip suite, Ibime left while he was hit by the drone// Oº°˚˚˚°º , shudnt av mentioned how much chocc loves been beaten(biten)// buh since MURPHY who's still SMALL even got eaten// reason- he wanted to drive his titanic around an ICEBERG- he didnt// and BAYSKI still workin his wordies, don't knw if he's military// buh damn I love his attitude, he's always visitin// tha fat (daphat) sits comfortable on his vet throne quite too easy// buh who knows- he might tutor rap maestro- the newbie// buh respect the MR always SWAGgin with comments// he builds the posts- wat he neva does with his rap- jes been honest// well A̶̲̥̅♏ jes been me, d.ope like magic was real// after all said, I love y'all, and its a big deal//PEACE *** wanna pass a quick piss***
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
he said he wanted to access me, buh i cant find him around!... PHANTOM, hOwDy
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
im fresh...korean dwaqz..fuckin impressed.....wtf! im raw
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
ojoawo: Guess NL rap battles is on its way up, dopishh niggas droppin newish and yes its bigger-//
Givin even mikuz (vet) cats to feed while they big up, me thought, some of dem were even jigga// except Hov was in paris tinkering with the throne and IVY(league) is already becoming so grown// that phone always busy registerin battles e.g-deadscrollz//and damn SLEA was even blown, in a minute was done// EMA makin a comeback buh ILL was already a clone// SAFARi out in blue, who knows- mayb she's pole-strappin wit a DJ alone// in the stip suite, Ibime left while he was hit by the drone// Oº°˚˚˚°º , shudnt av mentioned how much chocc loves been beaten(biten)// buh since MURPHY who's still SMALL even got eaten// reason- he wanted to drive his titanic around an ICEBERG- he didnt// and BAYSKI still workin his wordies, don't knw if he's military// buh damn I love his attitude, he's always visitin// tha fat (daphat) sits comfortable on his vet throne quite too easy// buh who knows- he might tutor rap maestro- the newbie// buh respect the MR always SWAGgin with comments// he builds the posts- wat he neva does with his rap- jes been honest// well A̶̲̥̅♏ jes been me, d.ope like magic was real// after all said, I love y'all, and its a big deal//PEACE *** wanna pass a quick piss***

hehehe see words
nice one ojoawo
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
Daphantom:

i'm good.. Oya come dey drop cyphers wey dey motivate person.

@phantom . . I don wack finish oh.
@BERG . . . Nice one . . .

It is no joke that you little d¡cks are too nervy . . / when its a fact that Mikuz spew heavy . . . /
Its' not a State in the US . . .
. . but If I 'lose my shirt' . . I might need a New Jersey . . !/
Im good with the bars/ but the raps you imputing is wack/
I never divulge info . . I act like PHCN . . cos Ill go any length to 'keep you in the dark'!/
Ya prewrittens lack hypes/ cos you'll spitting wack lines/
Ever since I turned the 9th letter to an African . . I've been leaving my enemies with black 'eyes'!/
I type with great words/ while ya beaten lines be way flawed/
but I won't be 'on the side of the angels' . . If I try to 'play God'!/
You just a misfit nigga/ he can't scope his crush when he meets her/
You get a 'cone of silence' . . even when you See-Linda!/

Too much on ma hands . . be back later to drop something y'll can relish. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Words
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Guyz check-out and paticipate in the NEW YEAR RAP FREESTYLE thread
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
mikuz:

Too much on ma hands . . be back later to drop something y'll can relish. cool
Ladies undies?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
mistaswag:

hehehe see words
nice one ojoawo

I sight you
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Just a verse. . . . . . .
2012 fades. . .Time to turn a new leaf/ ninjas wanna spew hits/ when they got no foundation. . .Like they lack bluprints!/ some storm this stage/ and form script rage/ wit lyrics that lack tha floss/ still dey be claiming boss/
. . . Wit diss-cause like olympians!/ my blows of high value. . . I fist G's wit golden hands!!/ i make em eat skeletons. . .so they spits be bone-afide!!/ my type of dopeness. . Could stone a child!!/
. . . I'm rich 'bad boy'. . Like sean John!!/ Plus my lines bring smooth relief. . .Tom Tom!!/ i spew genuine rhymes in airlines. . . My scripts, the plane truth!!/ they nodd to my reign like agamas/ u'll think i'm from 'Eluthera'. . . The way my Bar-hammers!!/
. . . . The year has been great/ first half of it. . . I stayed drowning in my wack flow/ my only ticket to true wordsmithing. . . Seemed to be raffled!/ in november I clicked on to rap battles/ to upgrade my punches. . . And get my brain rattled/ since then a New testament sprung Like Matthew!!/. . Shoutout to Ibime. . . Mikuz. . Ema prince and other vets/ who showed us the way wit proper steps/ so we can fire. . . Sharp and touher shells/

i see u Iceberg!
One..
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Have been eager to write on this thread since d day 2. . 2-day i debut...
Shout out to real vetz. .frm mikuz to mr sleaky sleaky. .ojoawo+phantoM. .e.t.c. .yo' name nt menti0ned im sowie. . .hope ah donf get a head-butt. . .//
Crizzzy z here to wet apes. .leave bodies like kim kardashian sex tapes//
biq upz to berg. . .he made me lyk d NL thanq!. . .th0uqh nt ready to help me tell kemi<phoenix>. . .i lover her. . .
Aint dr0ppin'. . .jez givin' ma handz sumtn to do. . .check me nd i'll have u stuck up lyk a whIte boy in a blazer. . .//
i dont nid a life with rock inv0lved. . .shIt . .beanie siege!. . .
Alwayz tiqht, neva pull stringz like him. .harris0n george. . .//
rap maestro. . .ah waz 0nly j0kin' wit yo'. .ah cant battle a c0ckr0ach, still learning. . .
Buh. . .4 naw wen ill scriptz do d talkin' i do d listenin'. . .//
bitchez wanna get a ring on me, but nah man. . Im frodo. . .
Lauqh in hIs face before the fuccin' last shot, like we drinkin' with jay leno. . .//
deadscr0llz. . .dope, i d0nf nid berg to tell me dat. . .
Murphy knwz beta...hope ojoawo teach me too. . .fackt!. . .//
all ah wr0te waz wacknezz p0n wacknezz... U knw it. . .
Get 0n me th0uqh nd ah w0uld sh0w u d way to hEll holdin' yo eye. . .makin' lucifer say. . .i said It!

Big up. . .to NL ninjaz. . .crizzYmax. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by frantik: 2:09am On Dec 30, 2012
see as all dz 2go goblins take invade NL. .smh. .
Mikus. .hafa na
Nobody dey see 4 fb again. .
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 4:23am On Dec 30, 2012
I watch the niggas pace/ cuz this James Hardly Chase/
Flame the dweebs, simply wavin' a magic wand . . . easyblaze/
His fiancée aint faithful/ Naturally Blonde . . . . no fayrouz/ her poosie tight . . . with buttons loosed/ lip against lip . body 2 body . . . no Acehood/
Sugar daddy . . . even nuns call me St. Louis/
But this staffs droppin' faeces . . . seem to forget where the Loo is/
With what you bitches wrote/ think y'all freakin' d.ope?/
Check this/ y'll flow tight . 1's in 2 month . . . like irregular female menses/
Psychos/ and the draculas still sip from it when they thirsty/ rogue on this models . . . the way I Psyche hoes/
But these athletes dumb, even in bed . . . busy 'running in circles' !/ bet i'd leave this 'one tired' like bedford unicycle/
US Marines dub me roboCorp . . .cuz 'im Stel' like Malta/ reason they gotta Be Renewed . . . . all these expired Con Tracts!/
Backbone of FFR . . . could say Im Perial than khaki Leather/
Apart from my Bennett talk/ all of 'em top models love the way Chris Rock/
This Heir styles' unique . . . like psquare mohawk/
That other vegies turn green like . . . the skin of Incredible Hulk/
These niggas in distress/ appearin' beggarly and unkempt/
They pubic hair . . . looks like they are sponsored by Nottingham Forest!/
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2012
frantik: see as all dz 2go goblins take invade NL. .smh. .
Mikus. .hafa na

LOL. . . .goblins??. . . are u scared of dem lyk lil children?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2012
Mikus. .hafa na

hehehehe
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2012
[quote
author=dj5naira]But this staffs droppin' faeces . . . seem to forget where the Loo is/
[/quote]

dJ5 NICE ONE there . . . grin
buh. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2012
e-Iceberg:

dJ5 NICE ONE there . . . grin
buh. . .

Dope but kinda overplayed . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mikus. .hafa na

rofl. . .goblinz?. . .buh yo' scared of gold . . .huh?
Yo' watch ah lotta sex tapez. . .smH
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm,NL z getting Boring,I want To Battle...20lines,..fight to the Death,survival Of the Fittest! Who z In?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
DeadScrollzz: Hmmm,NL z getting Boring,I want To Battle...20lines,..fight to the Death,survival Of the Fittest! Who z In?
You don blind.
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
wadup glads::: i see y'all. Sorry lately have been busy with xmas flexing and all dat.... Just got the news from some glads dat am wanted... Anyways bout d biting ish.... Wats wrong if i post some lines in some other sites den post it here? We all been doin dat.. Am sike so ffuck u chocckid.. Be back at nyt...
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
and hey airmark effin get my name outter yah thumbs okay... Talkin bout biting werent u d niqquh caught biting am ordianry speech... Damn. Plus who cares what ibime has gotta say? Fuq's been my hater for ages so why wont he say trash... Like i even care what u think... Peace out mehn. Bayski we talk on bbm bruv
Re: Flow For Rank by kerijay(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Haven't done sumfin 4 a while now

leggo

I'm So fly call me Birdman/
......Like i gat a Furniture flows....i'm still that Chairman/
My lines be flooding this FFR Section like a damaged Dam/
Flows always diffuse........cuz vets-glads be feelin em...no Graham/
Like a Penitentiary...i've gat so much Bars/........Even the punches never miss like the Klitsco Brothers/
Aint experiencing Menopause so i flow well.....Sanitary Pads/
Rap game is Roman-Like so i Fight for it...........Military Gladz/
I'm always the First cuz i'm second to none/
Like some gases,i'm so rare to find.....Neon/
Gat niggaz 'feeling' me like a Jamb Form/
......No Timaya but anytime i 'Come',the ladies be shaking their Bùm Bùm/
Feeling so dòpe like i was Smoking Cannäbis/
......,Put me on any Joint..Like Aboniki,i will still deliver 'Hits'/
Leaving red scars on niggaz face....MAN U Kits/
Spittin real like that Amayangbo nigga......maybe cuz i love his Seat/
Looking up to him cuz he gat the baddest Shíts/
This is Revolution/before i was wack but now i'm døpe,....call it Evolution/

Respect to ma niggas(Ibime,mikuz,Streetwise) who i studied the basics of the game From

BlEss
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
DeadScrollzz: Hmmm,NL z getting Boring,I want To Battle...20lines,..fight to the Death,survival Of the Fittest! Who z In?

deadscr0llz. . .lemme see. . .ah accept. . .hope yo' f*ckin' wake. . .after life
Re: Flow For Rank by DBR: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ibime:

What's up bro? My complements to the wife and daughters.

Sure bruv, will do. .regards to ur wifey too.

oNe
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
sleakid: wadup glads::: i see y'all. Sorry lately have been busy with xmas flexing and all dat.... Just got the news from some glads dat am wanted... Anyways bout d biting ish.... Wats wrong if i post some lines in some other sites den post it here? We all been doin dat.. Am sike so ffuck u chocckid.. Be back at nyt...

You are Sike?

You forking liar!

I am Spitzofrenik on AHH. I have battled Sike twice.

Sike is from South Africa, meanwhile you never cross Benin!

Shameless goat!

When I was battling Sike 5 years ago, you never start to rap.

Fortunately for you, AHH seems to be down, but heres one of ma battle with Sike that he took to another board for votes:

http://boardreader.com/thread/Sike_vs_Spitzofrenik_VOTES_NEEDED_ASAP_cw82X54j4.html

If you are Sike, tell me what happened in our second round battle with MCeeQ who was moderating the battle?

What did MCeeQ do in our second battle and what did I do in response?

Vampire!
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Ђw̶̲̥̅ am ℓ̊ supposed to know U̶̲̥̅̊ are spitzo huh?
Like tiz tatooed on Ɣōu̶̲̥̅̊r face.....
Am done with †ђξ explanation here A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ aint forcing Ŋ one to believe....
Ɣōu̶̲̥̅̊ aint C☺☺ℓ with it then G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ drown urself...
Told Ɣōu̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊'ve always been ą fool w̶̲̥̅̊​h̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​'s gat stupid fame... Ion see anytin ddope in U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ spits apart from Ɣōu̶̲̥̅̊r lame rhymes S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ man piss out...
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 2:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Ibime:

Sike is from South Africa, meanwhile you never cross Benin!
A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ don't just say watever U̶̲̥̅̊ like A̶̲̥̅ƪƪ in d name O̶̷̩̥̊͡f fun kay? Talkin bout w̶̲̥̅̊​h̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​'s been outer tha state, am not daddy's boy like U̶̲̥̅̊ w̶̲̥̅̊​h̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ depend on his dad for errtin bt like seriuz apart from music, football has taken ♍e̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ outta naija A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ aint braggin bout dat... Stick Ɣōu̶̲̥̅̊r lame lips to U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ wife if U̶̲̥̅̊ aint gat anytin to say... To add to †ђξ sshit internet ΨåS̤̈̊ A̶̲̥̅ƪƪ bout "gbaa shit" to hustling nigerians wia ℓ̊.ds were damn hidden.. If U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ ą real Gee U̶̲̥̅̊'l code.. Fuq

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.