Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921617 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
mikuz: Chuka are you just seeing those lines?
haba . No nao. . I've seen it some years ago. . But it just looks soo fresh and new everytime i re-read'em.
. . It fascinates my imagination.

At fb, some say i write like Eminem, some say i write like Canibus. . . But see street . Kaiii!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
ThunderStorm: haba . No nao. . I've seen it some years ago. . But it just looks soo fresh and new everytime i re-read'em.
. . It fascinates my imagination.

At fb, some say i write like Eminem, some say i write like Canibus. . . But see street . Kaiii!!!

lwtmb!!! grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy them no go look my side again na..

. Bia, Mikuz, drop some bars for us now! . . I'll do thesame, after you smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
ThunderStorm: cheesy cheesy cheesy them no go look my side again na..

. Bia, Mikuz, drop some bars for us now! . . I'll do thesame, after you smiley

ur unkept promises don too much o!....i'm just so burdened with loads of work lately..chasing cash...getting it...loosing some{lol}..may be i'll grace the friday freestyle
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ema prince:

ur unkept promises don too much o!....i'm just so burdened with loads of work lately..chasing cash...getting it...loosing some{lol}..may be i'll grace the friday freestyle
Looool! Sorry sir, I've been so busy too. Havent had time to tihink of something to write. Busy i sure will fullfill this promise. Trust me.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
Chuka Ill kick Tomorrow . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Please can anyone help me with a link which i can download Streetwize's Delirium freestyle? Please.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
mikuz: Chuka Ill kick Tomorrow . . .
Aight hommie. Can't wait.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
@mikuz
why did u close the thread?..illscript is a chronic biter and he's been caught doing it several times..he keeps calling them coincidence.i remember that in the first verse he posted here,Ibime caught him biting a line from BIG L..he called it coincidence,he bit lines from nosa to battle chocckid,he called it coincidence..he deserves a ban..there's always something suspicious in his I.D and deadscrolls..he's always accused of using double I.D and I'm beginning to believe that....it's either he bit from deadscrolls just like he did to you,nosa, big L etc etc or the two I.D are his own.
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ema prince: @mikuz
why did u close the thread?..illscript is a chronic biter and he's been caught doing it several times..he keeps calling them coincidence.i remember that in the first verse he posted here,Ibime caught him biting a line from BIG L..he called it coincidence,he bit lines from nosa to battle chocckid,he called it coincidence..he deserves a ban..there's always something suspicious in his I.D and deadscrolls..he's always accused of using double I.D and I'm beginning to believe that....it's either he bit from deadscrolls just like he did to you,nosa, big L etc etc or the two I.D are his own.
can God just bless you for me? You have said it all..
His account should be deleted if possible..
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
why did u close the thread?..illscript is a chronic biter and he's been caught doing it several times..he keeps calling them coincidence.i remember that in the first verse he posted here,Ibime caught him biting a line from BIG L..he called it coincidence

You mean that was Scripts?

I don't keep names in my head cos of all the people passing through here that period.

Well, if so Script is certainly a biter.
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2013

Word up!
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ibime:

You mean that was Scripts?

I don't keep names in my head cos of all the people passing through here that period.

Well, if so Script is certainly a biter.
how would you know
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Rap maestro I would like to reply you here... First of all, you should stfu when grown folks are talking. And illscripts, how will you talk about the same phucking "satanic grounds"? The same line "nothing upstairs"... Accept your defeat like a man dude.

If you're really gonna be a king here on nairaland you have to be original. This ain't a place for kids. This is a place for ill vets.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lol . . . I don dey pity the guy sef. Imagine being accused by more than half of the netcees in FFR as a biter. Thats more than enough to bring him nightmares!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Are u guys actually calling me a Biter?
Aiite no shitt,am outta NL...Yall should chop the site!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ok,u guys should have a nice time...b4 u pursue me like you did to scripts and sleakid...am off!
But that nairaland vz fb is still welcomed tho'
Re: Flow For Rank by Khrimekill3r: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
ILLScripts: Are u guys actually calling me a Biter?
young man,dont b3 surpris3d,the World is full of j3alousy,mikuz bit the budap3st line against you,he also bit the compass lin3 wh3n he was trolling with you,do u see them bring it up?,thats how life is,my brother!this sit3 dont appreciate you,i think you should leave!
Because if scripts is a biter,th3n mikuz too is a bit3r!
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Khrimekill3r:
young man,dont b3 surpris3d,the World is full of j3alousy,mikuz bit the budap3st line against you,he also bit the compass lin3 wh3n he was trolling with you,do u see them bring it up?,thats how life is,my brother!this sit3 dont appreciate you,i think you should leave!
Because if scripts is a biter,th3n mikuz too is a bit3r!
shut up.. I have been observing you, you always show up when illscripts, deadscrolls and killervere are involved.. And you just sounded like deadscrolls when he was advicing illscripts at the closed thread,,
In other words, you're the fourth account of illscripts..
Re: Flow For Rank by Khrimekill3r: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Incr3da,please dont insult me,just cause you hate him doesnt m3an I should hat3 him too,i am just been fair.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
*pops moet*
Now I have my throne back!!

grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_

Illscripts, you don forget your slippers oh . . .

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hmmm.
. . Isn't it awkward, that Deadscroll shows up 7mins immediately after Illscript . . Well i'm just saying it's awkward. smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
mikuz:

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_

Illscripts, you don forget your slippers oh . . .

grin grin grin
LMFAOOOOO!
Re: Flow For Rank by Khrimekill3r: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Smh,see them!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
ThunderStorm: Hmmm.
. . Isn't it awkward, that Deadscroll shows up 7mins immediately after Illscript . . Well i'm just saying it's awkward. smiley

they are deiceving lil kids...signing out the same time..that's another coincidence

grin grin @ mikuz
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Ibime
here is the verse

ILLScripts: U'd fink m a "bursted pipe" d Way i flow Wiv Ease/
niggas Finkin dey "Run d Streets",now am Bout to Make dem "Run On d Streetz"/
and if u choose to Pose Wiv Those-pigs/...ama Give u Close-hitz til u hav a Nose-bleed?
tz a Dog-eat-dog World,and am On Top of d Chartz/
dem Federalz Got ma House-tapped/hopin dat I fall 4 d Mouse-trap,i Doubt-dat/ shit,m too ILL to b Alive,d Way i Busts Wiv Gatz-and-clipz..am too Bad-at-diz/..
ima take U Out on d "Web"lyk Birdz "Chirpin" at Arachnidz/ serzly,i Aint Formin-boss,but am d type dat'd leave u "pro cold" b4 d Coffin-comes/ coz i Aint shy like a "premature Ejaculation" xo Y Wunt i b "Cummin"-first/ haters Gave me a "lifeline" but stil cudnt meet ma "deadline/
xo i'l Wreck-wiv-nines,and stab Dem in d Neck-wiv-knives Until dey turn in2 a "silent Bleep" like dey "sex"-wiv mines/ coz i bring d "end",and u'l stil hear it evn if ur "door" iz "Deaf"/
and i'l put 4 to ur Head/...dat'l have u "dead asleep" wiv ur Corpse On d Bed/ am d Villain y'all sud Fear/
cz ma shit z 4 Real-here,am still-rare evn if i Come as a Twin-pair/
so if u Wunt "hear me cum" den i Will "Bust" in ur Ear/
i "drop niggaz bad" like an Habit/..ma Gunz "smoke" xo much,ma Lungs Cant Even Stand it/ now am Feelin "lust" in ma Own rhymes like Stranded Sex Addict/
i put rapperz On "life support" and unplug d Cable/
rhymes-tight,av got mur multies dan a Time Table/
xo like an "MC hammer" am too legit to Quit/
u can sex wiv "Evil spiritz" and Gett a "Ghost Writer" but i Wil stil Kill u and pursue ur soul 4rm here to Where d "lost Angel iz" /los Angeles
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
ILLScripts: Are u guys actually calling me a Biter?

Dude, I forgot you were the one that did this. . .come on now. . . . you seem to be chronic with vampirism. . .

You forgot that Big L was ma favourite rapper for like 2 years. . . you can't spit one of his syllable without being caught. . .

ILLScripts: dem Federalz Got ma House-tapped/hopin dat I fall 4 d Mouse-trap,i Doubt-dat/

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Now what can y'all make of this? another coincidence?...whoever battled this guy is wasting his time cos dude will just effortlessly copy and paste other people's lines.

ILLScripts: lyk 'shootin satanic movies'i bring 'hell of a scene'/
ma flows xo 'crystal clear'lyk i soaked dem in chlorine/
yea,m ILLSCRIPTS,n m really-ill/I create an illy-scene/
i make'hip hop 'glow' lyk d video of biily-jean/
the/.......

here is jake one feat. Elizhi and royce da 5'9

[Verse Two: Elzhi]
Create an illy scene
Here's what I really mean
I make the whole city glow like the video for Billy Jean
Posses it
I was destine to be florescent
You less slick
I guess it's just the finesse that you blessed with
Got correct lines
To do what effect's mines
The kind that eject fine
Electronic music
When I, blaze the art
Switch your small brain waves apart
With grace because I'm laser sharp
To faze ya
I know you saw the flow slaughterin'
You switched to flame
To melt, the same as throwin' water on a witch
I'ma live wire for hire
Fire you an entire splurch
So jump up and get blew out like fire works
I clearly glow
Electrifyin' as Mystirium
Theories show
Materials blow inside the stereo
I'm nasty
Heads just send me to be flashy
Cash me
Out amounts
I'm about cashin' the last G
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ema, Nosa... SMH..
>
time to move... I'm not about to spoil my now increasing personality..
>
*{HOLDS SCROLLZ AND SCRIPTZ HAND, PULL DEM AWAY AND TOWARDS F.B}*
>
make we go meet Sleak jawe..
"Sleak, wait o''
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
OK. . . .don't laugh. . . this Big L issue sent me searching ma old files to look for one track I did in 1999. . . I was 15/16 years old then, rapping a lot of nonsense. . . but I specifically remembered mentioning Big L in one of ma old tracks. . . so I went looking for it. . . . enjoy the teenage Ibime grin

http://picosong.com/Fk56/

oNe! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
^^ Arrant Nonsense ^^

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.