Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917993 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
ShadySlim: cushy vs coogar
suicide mission
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy:
dude, I drank from a jug made of diamond grin
paupers do live in manchester.

you don't sound like it!
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
teddybiyasi:
suicide mission
who gone die? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
this dude is ckushy,,,,

lwkm @ suicide mission
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: this dude is ckushy,,,,

lwkm @ suicide mission
grin

You mean I'm cushy??
You are mad! A lunatic said I'm cooger, now you are calling me cushy
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
**following**
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
POP C/O. someone up to the task pls!
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mikuz!! I'm calling you out, Tag my nick if you accept... Dont be a puC just accept.
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
kr0ne:

Guykhena, open a thread for us
Are you both serious about it?
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guykhena:
Are you both serious about it?
I'm serious o. Let him reply
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
cryShowdown! embarassedShowdown!
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Headlines: Ckushy schools ol' manchester boy coogar who is same person as sauron cos ibime proved sauron schooled in manchester.
Meanwhile in other news Kr0ne is about to räpe fuckyouhard just like the germans did to the brazilians. Oh before i go i'd like to say PaulThor. . . . . . #Word. . . . . .#Respect
Re: Flow For Rank by Dhany110: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
I'm unchained, unblinded, unparallel minded
As I refined to combine with the finest finds of a titan
Vicious like lightning, Vikings enticed by full moons on islands
Filled with the loot that eluded troops of a previous tyrant
Devious rhymin, see me when writin, feastin with lions
and preachin the science to help me sleep and reap the defiance
No need for silence, my voice is heard through leagues of the darkness
I'm preachin the marches, I be so deep I preach through a carcass
and speak to the spirit, guaranteed deceased, read my lyrics
Critique it and feel it, the best as since they dreamed of a phoenix
In hopes of rebirth, I broke in the Earth when I spoke in reverse
I wrote with compressed quota, put the diamond to dirt
And grew a money tree in custody of the beast and dragon company
My cutlery is comfortably the sharpest of the underlings
And don't compare to no one, verbals like a shogun
Hotter than the whole sun, bars are like a Volcan
I split and form Voltron, an ocean's like a proton
compared to my emotions, I got the potions
that cures, I know the remedies, equity is never seen
Type of guy you'll never meet and you'll sill have me in memories

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
CALLING OUT IBIME FOR A BRAWL…………..i composed this in 25 minutes max//so pardon some of my errors//
Prologue…………..

The grim reaper gave me ‘’Application forms’’/…….that’s the reason am constantly ‘filling’ up Tombs/…….If verses from previous Mcees ‘swept’ you off your feet……………then ‘’shame on those Brooms/ …..He’s one of those emotional dudes/ ……………his Ex broke his heart and left ‘injuries’…….Am ‘Tetanus’, please give him’ Plaster of Paris’ to ‘Close Wounds’/ …….My tyres inflict pains with the screech…….Disasters happen when my Engine VROOM VROOM/…….cos am ‘Driving’ force with Velocity/ If what he says is ‘fly’, then imma ‘cobweb’ his Audacity/ They say ‘Yes’ to me…like a girl accepting Marriage Proposal/ you had better bow on my arrival/………cos like door hinges you ve been ripped of all Integrity/….plus they say ‘No’ to you like cultism in Universities/
I apply skill on stage like chalks to blackboards/ am the Rap god/…turning mics to ‘Tripods’/…………………..then with ‘fingers on cameras’ I ‘capture’ all minds without a Close Zoom/ Evil looms/ even referees fear to ‘whistle’ in my Cold tunes/ he’s a goon made soft in the month after June/ i ll’ extract chlorophyll from his greens……deflower him in his room……….his dreams won’t bloom/ Aches and plagues are poison food………….am serving him with plates to consume…………….like ‘’Eba and Iyan’ he ate with washed hands….’No Spoons’/
I put ‘puberty on a High Shelf’………he’s too short to get it…..thus ‘maturity’ can’t be Reached/ he’s a Snitch/ he ll’ get an Awesome Defeat/………………..don’t be surprised of the love he shows to the blues and ‘Stamford’…………in reality he lives ‘under the bridge’’/
With the coup d’état I ll’ overthrow…..watch me Reclaim Glory/
this is only a tip of the ‘ice berg’….’melt’ your heads down and enjoy the main story/

verse/////
From ‘Afar’ ya’ll could Smell Ibime’s Doom/……………….like a ‘’long Range Death Perfume’/
Oxygen’s been trapped cos its ‘massacre in the Air’/ Am Versatile with the Spear/ only stopping when his Ligaments Tear/ I bet the Retard Cheer/ He lacks Flair/…………he ll’ be lured to reveal his ‘Achilles’ Heel’..then with that poisonous arrow he ll’ be Stabbed There/.he’s engaged in Funny Affairs/……..how I wish it was ‘Xmas Season’…….i ll’ Navigate Noises from ‘Bangers’ to Burden His Ears/ I flirt words, the rhythm gets Caressed/ handcuff’s to firmly hold his heart like Cardiac Arrest/……...he ll’ be laid to Rest/………he changed ‘stones to Bread’………..’Hunger made him Fail the Test’/
I got to fumigate, flit and hang mosquito Nets/………………Nowadays he’s but an unwanted Pest/
Tell him to mind his Biz/or he gets Deceased/…he’s an expert ‘robber’, we all need to ‘Padlock our Lips/…..i heard he also known to ‘Steal A Kiss’/….his mirror scream when its sees the Beast/…..i got his tongue exposed to sun…….am drying up all of the crap he spits/ he’s as ugly as Trinidad james teeth/shit/ imma’ rip him in bits/..tell him he can’t ‘run’ from the ‘Truth’…..i got it glued to his feet/ F9’s in his credentials, he needs to Re-sit/ ……….into two halves like football matches his cranium gets Split/
I ll mutilate his throat and leave him with functionless Chords/….his shit sucks/ he can’t afford ‘airtime’..so he runs peoples phones down with his flash and ‘missed calls’/ I got him ‘sniffing for evidence on crime scenes’ like Police Dogs/.he even needs ‘microwaves’ to heat words/………….he’s pocket’s empty..he got ‘ snoring mammon’/ He must have composed verses from a church’s Pulpit……they are no different from a Boring Sermon/…..he’s a registered Sex Offender/….see how I scribble and ‘dribble’ lyrics………..he’s dancing around almost staggering like a ‘confused defender’/
He should just chill/…he’s one of those dudes that eat ‘noodles’ everyday can develop no ‘indomitable will’/ ……he lacks formidable skill/ he was ‘lyrically sick’ till I cure the bastard with Chiloquin pills’/
Am fulfilling his prophesized End…………..his Apocalypse/…………am Nailing him hard like a catholic crucifix/…..his polo shirts ran out of horses/ get some Nurses/ and cotton wools cos am bloodying this Synopsis/…I killed his clan….call the undertaker to expect their corpses/ I ensured it was a painful process/….if he attacks with animals I ll’ chop off their ‘heads’ and ‘tails’ like Coin Tosses/….i ll’ fracture his structure till his system collapses/………..he doesn’t achieve his ‘goals’ without help or ‘ Assists’/.he’s a wack artiste with slack tactics/ Matter of Fact is…………….he needs Practice/
Battling me lands you in a cemetery/ totally un-necessary/ and please tell me if he’s a man or cunt cos’ his gender is hard to determine like ‘Weird M.C (Nigerian musician)///.i got him crippled with polio and Ebola ailment/ I burnt him with ‘fire baptism’…..his sins needed Atonement/ put him in the Bonnet/ bring a better Opponent/ I just killed him with the Couplets and Quatrains………oops I also neutralized his venom with the Sonnets/………….and yo his stupidity is legendary…..cam you believe this n.igga opened a Fridge in an attempt to ‘Freeze The Moment??/////

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
@ iam....2/10
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
kr0ne:
I'm serious o. Let him reply
ok
Fuckyouhard where's your stand?
And pls don't tell you're gonna chicken out undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Iceskidd: Headlines: Ckushy schools ol' manchester boy coogar who is same person as sauron cos ibime proved sauron schooled in manchester.
Meanwhile in other news Kr0ne is about to räpe fuckyouhard just like the germans did to the brazilians. Oh before i go i'd like to say PaulThor. . . . . . #Word. . . . . .#Respect

your existence has to be a disgrace to mankind and to every netcee that has ever posted on this section. my first observation is you have the intelligence of an abortus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted.

it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world. everytime anyone, who isn't an equally rëtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and he also gets infected by your infinite foolishness.
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who's this Iam fooling? You did that in 25minutes
Guykhena, once he accepts pls create the thread

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Here is made for bars not arguments!
Y'all arguing(and exchanging words) with coogar are worsening everything.
Coogar was born with arguments,
Check the sports section(man u thread),The family section,partly politics section,this dude literally lives argument.

And Coogar na wa for you o undecided
Mikuz called you out,just a response of "Accepted" "Rejected" would be enough,instead you diversed into irrelevant things to score some points.
I don't usually get myself involve in things like this but you both are slowing down things in this section,and to be frank it isn't fair undecided....

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Inkblood: nna what is happening here. where are the bars fam shocked
You! Na only God go judge you.
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
kr0ne: Who's this Iam fooling? You did that in 25minutes
Guykhena, once he accepts pls create the thread

lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
#IRestMyCase. But this coogar ehn. He said mikuz ain't a vet, so that means his victory against mikuz doesn't make him a vet. So. . . Who dafuq is wit me?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Iceskidd: #IRestMyCase. But this coogar ehn. He said mikuz ain't a vet, so that means his victory against mikuz doesn't make him a vet. So. . . Who dafuq is wit me?
mothafücker, will you S.T.F.U and face your business -_-
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
ThaNemesis: mothafücker, will you S.T.F.U and face your business -_-
hold da fück up, wait WTF? Mehn i taught i killed u b4 NL's data loss?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Iceskidd: hold da fück up, wait WTF? Mehn i taught i killed u b4 NL's data loss?
wha? Kill me? Fool i'm immortal, now face your own bizness. U get that? Cos NobodyKnowsNobody
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
ThaNemesis: wha? Kill me? Fool i'm immortal, now face your own bizness. U get that? Cos NobodyKnowsNobody
lmao ok. Abeg make we stop to dey derail this thread
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
You guys should free this rhyme thing, the worst part, you all are wack in it. Only Glads on this Platform that I've observed to be very good with rhymes are Ibime, Thunderstorm, Coogar and Emaprince... The rest gat wack rhymes. . . .those mentioned above are my boys though grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why this....you guyz dissing and insulting each other...why
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
kr0ne: Who's this Iam fooling? You did that in 25minutes
naso dem dey do!

I've seen some verses like that here, that would have taken brainstorming to deliver.. Yet they'll say "quick freez"....

Everybody dey form superman grin
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mikuz, host a revival tourney abeg, this site is dead
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Limerick: You guys should free this rhyme thing, the worst part, you all are wack in it. Only Glads on this Platform that I've observed to be very good with rhymes are Ibime, Thunderstorm, Coogar and Emaprince and Iceskidd... The rest gat wack rhymes. . . .those mentioned above are my boys though grin grin grin
please correct the mistake u forgot that iam the King of Rhymes.
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
naso dem dey do!

I've seen some verses like that here, that would have taken brainstorming to deliver.. Yet they'll say "quick freez"....

Everybody dey form superman grin
sdfu!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.