Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,397 members, 7,850,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921955 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
iamaromolaeran: this place is dead--

so called admin should spice it up with something -- a tourney for instance

Are you blind dear
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
PaulThor:

Are you blind dear

where\s the tourney ..not the audio cos thats a cypher ...
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
LooNat11kk: ??
You in?
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Aint replying the fool, saw garbage he spat / no bar murks my ‘athletic body’ ish that got his heart ache fast/
The day his brain drops something as chronically huge ….he will be crowned ‘achebe of rap’/

After that brawl i dropped 2 frees that killed his principals/gave him few dose, cos me really cared/
5 days later, still-birth is what bi,tch delivered/

Those who hailed him now they ran away/on sighting ma battle verse, they frowned and raced/
Teddy could nt bear punches I landed on tha g,ay/as limerick was very mad that day/

Mikuz asking if Kr0ne wont chase him to tha bush/if he dropped original verd straight from tha booth /things changed at the exchange of their fluids/ every sensible dawg knew, giving victory to K was a ruse/

Y'all wonder why he's attacking me now/ i conceeded defeat, ma guy is still not proud/
There must be something harassing the clown/the punk truely knows i shattered him in the bout!!!/

8 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
I'm heywhizzy/d newbie wit so much zeal/I'm here to get diz wack leaderz thrown away from the throne/that iz gonna be a david to saul dethrone/buh I dnt nid any jonathan to help/I'm xo cool nd down to earth/buh any attempt dissing me wld be harmful to ur health/I mean a severe ache to ur head/my bars are attractive to d eye lyk jolade omotola/gosh,@ d same tym stil harmful dan ebola/so hot dan solar/lines frm my heart are bitter dan kola/ibime,mikuz,coogar,g'iyaz,are these d kings?/hmm,I'm d best wanna-be(bee),that iz why my flows do sting/I leave y'all smiling reading my bars/buh if I dissed you,u'll b feeling lyk an inmate behind barz/I'm capable of dividing ur whole body into quarterz/wen next yu login to nairaland yu wld be searching for d headquarter/my head is filled up lyk my fuel tank/no homo to the names I mentioned I'm jst flowing for rank/if there is ever been a nyc rap of this entity/it gat to be done by a M.i's mentee/any nigga that tries to toil with me/I cnclude he or she iz a kid so,they get toys from me/I'm no santa buh definitely I lyk to cruise/I'm a baller xo I ball y'all lyk santa cruz/yu myt conclude I'm d best netcee now buh I'm nt yet accomplished/I nid sm few battles to get me polished/if yu're wack buh try to battle me yu'll be finished/if yu're up to the task,hmm,I gues I'm stil capable of getting ur career tarnished/
Re: Flow For Rank by eshwany(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
in 1,2,3 am alwaiz d 1st/ neva spoit, broken down. . . .neva default(d fourth) /
I rap, i flow, check it out. . .i move on/ many dope, many swag, on my brain. . . weave-on/
i cut into, go intro/eshwan on the beat. . . burning like nitro/
am cool. . . winter/ cash follow . . .twitter/ eating rhymes. . .gizzard/ thats like a super cool blizzard/
i know Y, y got u ex-ing(asking)/ alwaiz kip up, neva goin back spin/
crazy basics, Bleep out of my laces/ A traces, running in my races/
i flow daily. . .everytime/ am the news alwaiz on daily times/ i alwaiz get punch . . . am so high/ all about me, ladies want to buy/
i fly, i flow. . . alwaiz lyk fly boat/my text, the paint. . . alwaiz in text -coat/
my punch, in verse. . . alwaiz on strict(street) note/ when it comes to dope,even d tech know(techno) am the best note/

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
obainojazz: babe
dis is nice
thanks.

Youngdanaval: thank you too

Airmark## very nice##
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne: First off, you're no match to my type/ put this at the back of ur mind/ you're a biitch @ss in disguise!/
and should be banned from the site!/
verbal blessing . . . without my hands on the mic/ I could have the pastor resign/
slain, even with fans on his side/ how was that a clash of the knights!
. . .sorry if I'm being hard up with pride/ but I'm ashamed of your wackiness propensity/
ur death's within, I hold ur destiny/ call a feast, I'm hosting ten cities/
but don't scorn my 'bar beek you' . . .cos u'll be the roasted chicken!
such a hopeless midget/ get bleeped with a scepter if you mess with the king /
in his realm, I'm the best with the frees/ and I'll beat the pest till he retreats/
Mik bad now? but you barely reach his knees/ and can't best his regime/
coz your intelligence is not clear to us . . . like the texts in ya sig!!
. . .he ain't getting it cheap/ not saying I can't be felled . . . but not this fool/
yes, he's a bloody fool!!/ ill-prepared I came, yet I brought his doom/
next time don't come alone . . .have your substitutes/ oh, how I stunned the dude!/
thought he caught a fluke/ till voters said 'naaaay!!!' just like horses do!
. . .but truly, I'm not bemused/ text brawls are meant to test you . . .they're not meant to vex you/
your attitude only exposed you as an empty test tube!/
. . .so why Krone aside all those he had lost to?/ the quickie I wrote was ya trouble?/
enough, let's quit the talking . . . .next time I'll come with a coffin . . . and have Mark laid . . .
beside the bones of apostles!!!

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Heywhizzy: I'm heywhizzy/d newbie wit so much zeal/I'm here to get diz wack leaderz thrown away from the throne/that iz gonna be a david to saul dethrone/buh I dnt nid any jonathan to help/I'm xo cool nd down to earth/buh any attempt dissing me wld be harmful to ur health/I mean a severe ache to ur head/my bars are attractive to d eye lyk jolade omotola/gosh,@ d same tym stil harmful dan ebola/so hot dan solar/lines frm my heart are bitter dan kola/ibime,mikuz,coogar,g'iyaz,are these d kings?/hmm,I'm d best wanna-be(bee),that iz why my flows do sting/I leave y'all smiling reading my bars/buh if I dissed you,u'll b feeling lyk an inmate behind barz/I'm capable of dividing ur whole body into quarterz/wen next yu login to nairaland yu wld be searching for d headquarter/my head is filled up lyk my fuel tank/no homo to the names I mentioned I'm jst flowing for rank/if there is ever been a nyc rap of this entity/it gat to be done by a M.i's mentee/any nigga that tries to toil with me/I cnclude he or she iz a kid so,they get toys from me/I'm no santa buh definitely I lyk to cruise/I'm a baller xo I ball y'all lyk santa cruz/yu myt conclude I'm d best netcee now buh I'm nt yet accomplished/I nid sm few battles to get me polished/if yu're wack buh try to battle me yu'll be finished/if yu're up to the task,hmm,I gues I'm stil capable of getting ur career tarnished/
rate this
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
eshwany: in 1,2,3 am alwaiz d 1st/ neva spoit, broken down. . . .neva default(d fourth) /
I rap, i flow, check it out. . .i move on/ many dope, many swag, on my brain. . . weave-on/
i cut into, go intro/eshwan on the beat. . . burning like nitro/
am cool. . . winter/ cash follow . . .twitter/ eating rhymes. . .gizzard/ thats like a super cool blizzard/
i know Y, y got u ex-ing(asking)/ alwaiz kip up, neva goin back spin/
crazy basics, Bleep out of my laces/ A traces, running in my races/
i flow daily. . .everytime/ am the news alwaiz on daily times/ i alwaiz get punch . . . am so high/ all about me, ladies want to buy/
i fly, i flow. . . alwaiz lyk fly boat/my text, the paint. . . alwaiz in text -coat/
my punch, in verse. . . alwaiz on strict(street) note/ when it comes to dope,even d tech know(techno) am the best note/
cool
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hopsin ft tech n9ne__rip your heart out..

Test this song...it's d0pe
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Heywhizzy: rate this

That was good for a starter. Try to study how lines are well arranged which are suiting to the eyes. work on your rhymes and spice your lines with some puns. view battle threads to learn how things are done. you will learn how great textcees built set up and punched well.
Its a gradual process, dont be discouraged if sometimes no one praise your verse. You will know by yourself when you improve.
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Heywhizzy: rate this

Nice one...
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

That was good for a starter. Try to study how lines are well arranged which are suiting to the eyes. work on your rhymes and spice your lines with some puns. view battle threads to learn how things are done. you will learn how great textcees built set up and punched well.
Its a gradual process, dont be discouraged if sometimes no one praise your verse. You will know by yourself when you improve.
tanks dude,I actually nid sm tutoring,I envy mst textcees here,I jes decide I shld jump on this..I woz actually feeling fly buh dis az humbled me
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
sosiqdude:

Why don't u give him that...i just asked him a question..
Criously?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
###

Listen up, I've had enough of the clowning// sh*t beginning to sound like tit slurping// wonder if y'all are a bunch of pigs fukking// cos sh*t damn sick sounding// bitching bickering on d loose...y'all dikks are small so quit forming//

I should just send in a virus// any bicker, 'niker gets hit with a minus// cos I'm here to get good, niqqas... not watch y'all scurry like it's riot on campus//...sh*t's even looks like a broken caucus//You making a fool of the section, soon it'll be lost status//

So trim your beards down, we aint in shanty town// it's Nairaland, not 2go, no chinko so it aint chinatown// 'mien ming' like we like old record tats broken down// this place ain't for you to turn upside down//

While you fools are busy bitching.. over who dafuq is the best long timers// discouraging new good verbals// with your stupid yammering like when they burn sinners// other sites out there mixing bun creamers// serving the good newbies who wants to turn winners//

So exposing how messed up y'all run things/put your sh*t together, no long thing// wanna see new battles, not some flukes fronting//

angry angry angry

YeaYeaNot

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Believe me..-no perfume but my yansh dey saint//
perfect pictures....my Bars dey paint//
all dis textcees belike paul..i dey house..their own na Tent//

ijawboys are known for dat till their death//

so dats why dey keep on hating..like my ''inbox''
as if na dem i sent//
but dey got their own problem.. holdin sixmonth RENT//

retired he goat.. am talkin to you specifically..i go beat u faint//
disvirgin ur daughter spiritualy through da net//
if you think say na lie..come make we bet//
thief caught stealin lines..still claimin vet/
abeg go hellfire go serve palmwine..through ur death//
awful goblin..him dey form 2pac wen awaits rebirth//

na tell me what krone means by ''BAR BEEK YOU''//
FOR his mind na..he don wordplay barbecue//
but da message passed i still got no Clue//
buh i was among does who liked is drop too//
15liked when i saw it mehn..i said dat was cool/
though dat no go stop ebola to reach nigeria SOON//

10 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Believe me..-no perfume but my yansh dey saint//

as if na dem i sent//

KOW! grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
kr0ne:
KOW! grin grin
Leave Warriblood o! He's the reason why I'm still here o! gringringrin
Re: Flow For Rank by techtonic(m): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Ok lets change stlye and hands lyk its military taking over..... Ok lemme open dz 'magazines' n take u tru history on our netcee's bloods-CLOTs.seriously laying ambush on ground-CUTs till thier been caught off guard xo i 'punch' dem till dey lose dier 'gaurdian'.my barz lyk tinubu xo expect it in 'tribune'..xo every cliques and boards claiming heads in here totally SUCKS...... I mean u all ll be dead and burnt-behind-arshes ..dat none of you ll be able 2 live 2 'tell' d story in 'the nation' xo jxt decay till ur name swinds-n-tarnishes in almost every 'daily times' ll ur graves be spat upon by bitches..
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 2:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Yo! I got heavy jabs/ with gross blows condemning lads/
in the ring . . . I'm a god to every glad/
at my sight , , they MARVEL with a god fearing ACT/

you don't wanna mess with the best/
hit your chest till it's pressed/
make you fret till you dead/
you best be prepared/ before testing this vet/
cos when he gets vexing 'n' TENSED . . . He grabs a gat nd leave you PAST TENSED, like neglecting the NERVES/

there's nothing scaring this cat/
he always flexing with gats/
he a monster? Let him be that!/
poke nose! Nd i shred it with axe/

see, i could let a sleeping Dawg lie . . forever . . . when i bury a hatchet in his heart/

standing ovation, , for the champ is here/
your bravest ninja sees me. . nd gets modified with fear/
i'm 15, he's 45 in years/
david to golliath , , he know's he's gon f*cking! die in secs . . .
like your kid sis, who was screwed hard in bed! ! /

Motherf*cker!!!

Yo, open calllout
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:56am On Aug 08, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Believe me..-no perfume but my yansh dey saint//

as if na dem i sent//

WARRIBLOOD!!! AH HAIL OOH!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Krone is here to stay!!!...good verse bro!

I feel wack now sef...let me sharpen my pen and writte....

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2014
I'm back, kna'mean? What'd i miss?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2014
!!!!!!Quick drop!!!!!!

Yo yo yo!
if you front much, i ll hunch ur back with beating like dose days tv... den hang ya to wall.. like dese days Plasma
...stab you in front of family with dagger in multiple proportions/
glass their face ... make dem watch your death in Tripple-Dimensions!!

Madafucking f@gs, i plead, leave my 'A.$$ HABA'/you refuse? Ok! dont 'WORRY' ..
.. I lost weight, now i am lighter... so i ll bring fire to ya families when i lit them up like pipelines in 'DELTA STATE' !!!

ur energy level =Zero. ...but claim you flow electric...be careful what you say.
.... cos lib ll flatten ya robust claim when he irons ya ugly faces with his hot metallic fist.

See,when you a vet, you a vet.. it shows.. needs not forced/
cos you's flow stops others like a movie paused/
And end carriers like what ebola caused!

### Some Claimers##

They are deluded, but dont see it/
they be like wack preachers spitting stuupid on jah's pulpit/
repeating the same bible verse like the 'BB' in Hobbit/
.. No worries! I ll ursher in deaths when i chase thier lives like a drug deal.. I swear i ll close-it!!

##respect to real niggaz here###

*Arrogant pricks--- listen###

See, rap aint all about arrogance... mourinho can never be 2pac/
so park well, else your stay ll be cut short when young landlords in the game give ya carrier quit notice 2 pack!!

Some Sick animals want infect here with ebola.. their aim, to destroy here.. spreading deadly virus....
.. But Lib is an 'animal doctor'... and he'll hold syringe... then table wack 'vet-in-array'!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ksslib too no one gree oo.. Ghen ghenzz grin grin

GIYAZZ, u dey craze/ grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by deathstroke(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ksslib: !!!!!!Quick drop!!!!!!

Yo yo yo!
if you front much, i ll hunch ur back with beating like dose days tv... den hang ya to wall.. like dese days Plasma
...stab you in front of family with dagger in multiple proportions/
glass their face ... make dem watch your death in Tripple-Dimensions!!

Madafucking f@gs, i plead, leave my 'A.$$ HABA'/you refuse? Ok! dont 'WORRY' ..
.. I lost weight, now i am lighter... so i ll bring fire to ya families when i lit them up like pipelines in 'DELTA STATE' !!!

ur energy level =Zero. ...but claim you flow electric...be careful what you say.
.... cos lib ll flatten ya robust claim when he irons ya ugly faces with his hot metallic fist.

See,when you a vet, you a vet.. it shows.. needs not forced/
cos you's flow stops others like a movie paused/
And end carriers like what ebola caused!

### Some Claimers##

They are deluded, but dont see it/
they be like wack preachers spitting stuupid on jah's pulpit/
repeating the same bible verse like the 'BB' in Hobbit/
.. No worries! I ll ursher in deaths when i chase thier lives like a drug deal.. I swear i ll close-it!!

##respect to real niggaz here###

*Arrogant pricks--- listen###

See, rap aint all about arrogance... mourinho can never be 2pac/
so park well, else your stay ll be cut short when young landlords in the game give ya carrier quit notice 2 pack!!

Some Sick animals want infect here with ebola.. their aim, to destroy here.. spreading deadly virus....
.. But Lib is an 'animal doctor'... and he'll hold syringe... then table wack 'vet-in-array'!!

it took me a day to read dis/....this shiiit/
see innit..I bet u lacking rhymes /...Ya bars 're gibberish/

shaggy and .....freakin/ sorry nitwit / if I blow blunders...blame it to the master of English/
I bet u Dnt know am from delta /..y playin @ss Haba...I swear u 're fuckin worn out ...y match type wit a welder /
....am writing ur death er paper..."/..call me the father father.cos.iam d elder of ur elder /
I mistakenly took u for Elvis/ ....that pauper nigg from Celtics/...
ma che la ferm cset' Felix/.....but y am being paid wit pounds...the ghana ""CO FEE" Is bein paid wit cedis/
I knew it and tb Joshua said dis /
am the great gee dat control the training zone/ I swear Ya linez 're faking bro../....

gej knws am not claiming oooh/....Bleep target@ ibis..newbies should start aiming KRONe/

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.