Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,575 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921401 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2014
DO THE FREESTYLE

Thank God for nairaland/ It rejoicing like being in my fatherland/ this is life, no stretch it too hard like rubber band/ why do people think, Da earth is a suffer land/

This my mind question..don't just pen it down for nothing/
Some struggle for beautiful mind/ why some have already gotten/ life is all about chase..but you're dull still in the same spotting/ I wish I get the power to help damage this mind..that act silly and just starting/

GIRLS IN HERE....beware cause my flow is sexy/ it gonna seduce you and f-uck you hard to the next-sea/ I'm a real rapper just trying to be a nice textcee/ speak it all out nothing to hide like emcee/

You hear this bar but hard to understand/
Sneak your brian out like in underground/ when I sneak it out; I will make you jump like "nicki minaji" cause I have pound the alarm/

Was typing......................
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Thought P3 Is A Tecno Android Device?

Yeah it all the same....p3..na tecno phone
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2014
sosiqdude: DO THE FREESTYLE

Thank God for nairaland/ It rejoicing like being in my fatherland/ this is life, no stretch it too hard like rubber band/ why do people think, Da earth is a suffer land/

This my mind question..don't just pen it down for nothing/
Some struggle for beautiful mind/ why some have already gotten/ life is all about chase..but you're dull still in the same spotting/ I wish I get the power to help damage this mind..that act silly and just starting/

GIRLS IN HERE....beware cause my flow is sexy/ it gonna seduce you and f-uck you hard to the next-sea/ I'm a real rapper just trying to be a nice textcee/ speak it all out nothing to hide like emcee/

You hear this bar but hard to understand/
Sneak your brian out like in underground/ when I sneak it out; I will make you jump like "nicki minaji" cause I have pound the alarm/

Was typing......................

you rhymed land in three lines.....
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

that's not bad
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

I know that...but that dosen't mean anything...is there anything wrong with it
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
007Bruce: that's not bad
Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Smh
somehow
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Smh
angry
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
sosiqdude:

I know that...but that dosen't mean anything...is there anything wrong with it

it makes the verse wack
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Flow For Rank by willsofsteel: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
I Place ma STICKY ToES on Tricky FoES/dey Get Squashed Hating on ma SiCKling Flows, I Bury em Heads wif a SNAp, call it a Natural CROP/av Gat the Whole WORLD, u take the CUP/Steel has More DeLIVERY, doubting, is Like Arguing wif 2FACE/am Made of BLACK, u scouting, BOY take ur NOSE for a RacE/ama Sweet MINERAL I Stay Underground "KERO"/STeel Brings Mor Pleague like Sturbborn Egytpians... "PHAROAH"/Haters Doing BLACkMaiL, jst to Get FAIR/i keep Sending WORDs wif a DARK NaiL, Satanic BARS I ERR/Read dis Words nd Let LARA "JUDGe"/ma Shits Everywere, Can't stop ma PURGE/U die where-ever," NL or in He'll"L/ama Knack u Akpako, so Wherever, ma Name wuld RING a BeLL/.. WiLLsofsTeeL Returns...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

it makes the verse wack

Ok
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Klef is here!!! there z trouble!!!
oh wait, since this land is full of naira then am burning it down with fire//...evil bars above ur head/when i strike sparkz into ur home like its lightening over a cable wire//
....ama lyrical lucifer
thugs on a murder...killing-vets/as i be pounding-flesh/without stress marks on my shoulder!!!//
this land is about to witness a sacrilage/cos am here to 'back stab' ya front leaders!!!
CALL me wack; just when you want a war// rappers be claiming high, 'yet still under a god//their rhymez are 'bored'/..like 'the shii lecturals strikes with chalk'//
My bars neva suck, cos am standing on a doper rock/xo unlike 'birds of same feather'/ -with me- ya niggaz neva flock!!!//

now confess or//(confessor)
...show me who is 'sicker'//taking more 'shots' like i BEND DOWN SELECTing sum 'niccars'//
oh well, am neva running tinx/
klef is Dope Walking like 'cracks on my snickers!!!//gving Yung L's fever....~hells fever~

'Meek oose' thinking he z killing hoes/ question is, who is a 'Rapman's zombie'?? blaqbonez//xo am gud to battle da king here with no spade/as i wring his neck in two.s

mic 123 cheque... catch breath// the crown should be placed on my head cos am crazy with the mad text//shooting dem niggaz who be claiming drug vets//
......hiphop didnt die/2pac did...
and the nest heir~here is Me//no corn test......

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 05, 2014
check out this whatsPp audio by mc gawd ..
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2014
check out this whatsaPp freestyle audio by mc gawd ..

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/69380830

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran: check out this whatsaPp freestyle audio by mc gawd ..

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/69380830
Is that you? DAMN!!! It's d0oooo0pe!!!!!! I like your accent and the swag!

You know what? We have to battle real quick, when "Lord of the Rings" is done we gonna battle!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran and the rest of y'all, check this audio I did. Download and listen yo!

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: Is that you? DAMN!!! It's d0oooo0pe!!!!!! I like your accent and the swag!

You know what? We have to battle real quick, when "Lord of the Rings" is done we gonna battle!

nahhh Lol....that's one of my kids ve killed in audio brawl in our what's app rap group
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: Is that you? DAMN!!! It's d0oooo0pe!!!!!! I like your accent and the swag!

my whatsapp audio brawl is today by 4pm....I will post my audio and the person am battling too.....
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

nahhh Lol....that's one of my kids ve killed in audio brawl in our what's app rap group
Oh that dude is good, are you better?

Lol, just download mine and tell me what you think. . . This is my number, add me on your Rap Group in Whatsapp: 08179793617
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: iamaromolaeran and the rest of y'all, check this audio I did. Download and listen yo!

post the link so I can download your audio
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

post the link so I can download your audio
It's on my signature. That post you quoted.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: Oh that dude is good, are you better?

Lol, just download mine and tell me what you think. . . This is my number, add me on your Rap Group in Whatsapp: 08179793617

okay I will give your number to the admin to add up....but before you get in ..its a tradition every Mc that wanna join the frat must audition.. Lol...I know it sounds Corny but the admins made it so to prevent wack rappers in..
.so your gonna audition audio either freestyle or battle...anyone you choose....

I suggest you battle nyasha...he's Indian and spits really quick. very close to busta rhymes pace...he's my homie and I will beg him to reduce the pain......lol...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: It's on my signature. That post you quoted.

okay seen...lemme download
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran: ..

okay I will give your number to the admin to add up....but before you get in ..its a tradition every Mc that wanna join the frat must audition.. Lol...I know it sounds Corny but the admins made it so to prevent wack rappers in..
.so your gonna audition audio either freestyle or battle...anyone you choose....

I suggest you battle nyasha...he's Indian and spits really quick. very close to busta rhymes pace...he's my homie and I will beg him to reduce the pain......lol...

Lol, just download my audio first. . . I didn't try doing multis; cos I wasn't enlightened on that yet. About your group, imma be there next week. . . I may battle you or Nyansh grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

okay seen...lemme download
Yeah take your time. Quote this post when you're done listening. I'm waiting for your comment. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: It's on my signature. That post you quoted.

ve downloaded. hip hop back in the days drumming on the desk. cool

though I didn't really catch all your words. but I got to say you have a flow... you used the hooks(pauses) well..... though it sounds jay z kind of flow...its not bad right? I mean its not like your imitating him.

do you know vector was a student of my school..st.Gregory's college ikoyi?....
he's coming for a fund raising ....the alumni are invited .. we are working on getting him to do a song with 3 of us to present on the fundraising...I already composed a chorus and it sounds good....

I don't know if you live in Lagos.... and would be chanced to come to witness.....its holding in November
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol, just download my audio first. . . I didn't try doing multis; cos I wasn't enlightened on that yet. About your group, imma be there next week. . . I may battle you or Nyansh grin

okay,... there are many rappers there.....you can choose anyone buddy
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

ve downloaded. hip hop back in the days drumming on the desk. cool

though I didn't really catch all your words. but I got to say you have a flow... you used the hooks(pauses) well..... though it sounds jay z kind of flow...its not bad right? I mean its not like your imitating him.

do you know vector was a student of my school..st.Gregory's college ikoyi?....
he's coming for a fund raising ....the alumni are invited .. we are working on getting him to do a song with 3 or us to present on the fundraising...I already composed a chorus and it sounds good....

I don't know if you live in Lagos.... and would be chanced to come.....its holding in November
I was hitting the beat myself.

I don't imitate anybody, that's my style bro.

November? I can't come to Lag then, maybe next year.
Re: Flow For Rank by techtonic(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2014
deathstroke: This ruminant dawg must chew chord/ for mentionin me in this board/
. . .cos if he step into the bout. . wotch im get 'rip apart' wit two swords!/

I checkd ur profile pix. .you too short/ . .and i pity girls u date/. i blame ur money. . .so dey barely hate/
They get outta ur life. .wen u get 'broke'. .and bent like hellwing kate!/

Forget hommies dat praise you/. .KOW in here? Pfft. .u jst a mere dude/. . .you get 'used up completely'. .prolly showed u simply a drain fool!/
. . .cos u re 'man-broke'. .aint referrin to john atechu/

...... Irrelevant n weak perz....ion knw ya opponents .....ish d methz too kidish wats wwf d likes
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

okay,... there are many rappers there.....you can choose anyone buddy
Cool #Peace
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: I was hitting the beat myself.

I don't imitate anybody, that's my style bro.

November? I can't come to Lag then, maybe next year.

sure bro.. .. I like jay z very well too.....his flow with big L.. you free now? ..how bout we bust freestyles...I will drop ten words ..you rhyme them and you give me your set of words as well..then post the audios here ... are you less busy or later?

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.