Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917223 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2014
I'm Free for the weekend! cool

Any Niggg.

Up for 20's ??

We drop this weekend!
Re: Flow For Rank by Blingston(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2014
krayCeejay:

When do we drop?

No personals tho'

Sunday evening
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Come o, what happened to Gladyys' rebuttal undecided NL don begin thief people comments??
Re: Flow For Rank by GhostAccount(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
gottoboy:

Eh ma jekin change eh fun yi, emi fe wahala laro kutu kutu mo

Ko de ni dan fun e fun nkan to so yen
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Am orator of the gods....i sing to the Greeks/
Stabbed Achilles heel....he bleeds in the streets/
Held scorpions too....and stinged with the fists/
Wore a smile on my face....sent a grin to the chicks/ and winked to their needs/
For helping milk the game....with my inks on their ttits/
Back to cutting 'loose' ends...when you speak of a win/ so cling to my feet/
or get bumped by a ship....till you fall down asleep....then sink in your dream!!/
And for those who struck me....I ll" shrink their esteem/ their wrists and their spleens/ their kids and their kin/
Then convert their blokes....and have a drink their team/ we ll be sipping the tea/ while they stringed to a kiln/ till they feeling the heat/ that's peeling their skin/ now they weeping and scream/ and plead for a meal....but fore' i feed them a thing/ I ll' piss on the beans!!/
Until they bow/....retreat and forfeit/ cos like the Yoruba name....am flawless in bouts/..."Akin" to Succeed!!/
Now the movie has changed....so am switching the theme/ new cameras got....am giving these things/ to my haters and foes....so reach for the click/...start filming the King!!/

Talking sshit bout me......is a taboo to all here/ I would pull your short beards/ and shoot your numb legs/
Have you screwed the huntress?/ or wooed your mum's friends?/
Of course not virgin....you only come to NL....to spew your nonsense/
Like your sister died....by lightening bolts........But Who the ffuck cares?!!!/

#shawarma
quick freestyle....

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
GhostAccount:

Ko de ni dan fun e fun nkan to so yen

Waa kinloshe eh gan sef! Waah ma je kin binu fun eh, tin ba binu wa sare Kaba Kaba
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
resurrects......
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Gladyys:

oh oh!!! You made a wrong pick Dam/I wunt play with
u,cos teddys are meant for kids/glad is knwn by all,d

wicked n d meek/nw what dah Bleep is biyasi a chick?/
nah,a freak?/even coogar askd.....what is
biyasi?....surely nobody knws you,you aint shiit!!

You wanna Bleep wit me?bittch you tired of doing
Joysticks/cos lately dats wat you'v been knwn with/
you'v had too many Joysticks,lost your femine
touch......from dis line on y'll kal her prick...........

won't let this pass me by grin

.......indeed I really made a wrong pick...../ ..thinking she can bring in more heat..../...
.......but her spit was ffucking basic./..& more of.. handicap poo.. that ain't even worth called a lame shi†...
.......she was like I'm meant for kid.../...guess I bless them big./....swear this les is weak..../...
.......she can easily be swept of her feet....../........with the little storm I bring..../...
.......to end this thing.../.... like the days of Noah.. cause my flow is about to flood this bi†ch....../...
.......teddybiyasi's not a freak....../.........but a goddess of Greek.../......
.......known to end the life of bi†ches & pricks../...with a lil amount of frees...../...
.......so why will I bleep with you..../....when I can easily order my goon to rrape you with broom..../...
.......girl you better stick this to your skull that this chick's your doom.../....
............. .. ......................before I open your head to apply some glue

Gladyys:

You'l sure fall n break a leg/for nt lookin before you
leap....I'l make you beg.....
you are cheap,m smashing n stony you with coins till I c
dis chicken change....damnn.......

...........NOW...

........its ffucking damn obvious......./..........that I'll fall & break a leg of yours...../....
........then later pour her sulphur...../...& discharge high volt of flow to shock her mouth with condom.../...
........ in the present of y'all... I'll lunch jabs to her jaw... so all NLander will witness the way I'll make this bi†ch shut the ffuck up....

grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Wrongturn: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Testerfuze:

He kill goats and kids/....wit cheap drops and frees/
am so but pissed/....the so-called vet was never drug On diss/
so its NT a brag buh Wrong'll get murked on this/

Tester wielding the death sword/...stained with the vets Blood/
game-over son,Watch me kick his ass outta the chess Board/
till he regret words/...dat he said Earlier,buh "turn"??,nigga you're Wrong in the West world/

Am spinnin a free tho,just like you/...cus its a must i do/
....shadow kicks attack and a fuse typhoon/Double Trouble,Watch me burst by two/
....Story of how he made a Wrong turn on the long run,now he's a Lost Tycoon.

#Rapberry
Ffuck ur redundant lines/ Ive seen everything u've done with rhymes/ and am better than u a hundred times/
next time come with something nice/ or i'll have ur career summarizeds/ coz it's too clear ur undersized!/

unless u want to cry/ then i won't only punch ur face/ but proceed to cure ur craze/ and also foil ur name/ lyrically am not ur mate/ so better stop and walk away/ coz when u face Wrongturn....uve lost ur way!!/

when it comes to texts am rude/ and I make and set the rules/ that's my true colour .... but u don't get a clue/ so I'll point the techs at u/ and beat u red and blue!/ bro u jes met ya doom/ Wrongturn came with gloves so there's no harm to test a fuse!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
teddybiyasi:

won't let this pass me by grin

.......indeed I really made a wrong pick...../ ..thinking she can bring in more heat..../...
.......but her spit was ffucking basic./..& more of.. handicap poo.. that ain't even worth called a lame shi†...
.......she was like I'm meant for kid.../...guess I bless them big./....swear this les is weak..../...
.......she can easily be swept of her feet....../........with the little storm I bring..../...
.......to end this thing.../.... like the days of Noah.. cause my flow is about to flood this bi†ch....../...
.......teddybiyasi's not a freak....../.........but a goddess of Greek.../......
.......known to end the life of bi†ches & pricks../...with a lil amount of frees...../...
.......so why will I bleep with you..../....when I can easily order my goon to rrape you with broom..../...
.......girl you better stick this to your skull that this chick's your doom.../....
............. .. ......................before I open your head to apply some glue

...........NOW...

........its ffucking damn obvious......./..........that I'll fall & break a leg of yours...../....
........then later pour her sulphur...../...& discharge high volt of flow to shock her mouth with condom.../...
........ in the present of y'all... I'll lunch jabs to her jaw... so all NLander will witness the way I'll make this bi†ch shut the ffuck up....

grin

why wasting punches??

am calling you out for our rematch..... you scared or what.....at least give me an answer instead of acting like you ain't seeing my mentions
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cornelius I'm back.. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by willsofsteel: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
I Sold ma SOLE to The DeviL, u can't WALK in ma SHOE/ they said I was Placed on EXiLE, But am Rocking the "Shuuuu"/ they Flocking Em crew wif Real Empty Headz, But am Leaving No Traces or a ClUE/ To Glory I'll Be ur Dark GATE/ A Force of Chaos wif no HOPE cos I SAcked FAITH/ Welcome Haters, Take a Seat/ U want dis Beef wif Pounded Yam or Wheat/ There aint no Rap god/ Just pieces of White Demons with Flows to make the World Clap ODD/ am Tapping words from tha Best and The Next, I see Visions frm Heavens written on a BLACk-BOARD/ its Getting Clearer and Ma HEART-KNOWS/ cos I See BULLET wounds from ma CHAT fOES/ am On SACk CLOTHES, Baptized in BLood, it aint no Competition, dnt need to RACK VOTES/ u got to PADDLe ma Ship/ ama Sink the IMpossible as u Cuddle ma Whip/ dis is More dan a 1000 bars u gone Need NOLLY VOODOO to escape, its tha Return of tha Revenge, we Getting ur GaL raped, take Her X-Ray and the Advice, yea Just BONE/ am tha Man Mystery Cloned, History Phoned, am Back Stabbing ur Thoughts Like Angry BITCHES/ I Payed tha Price for Dopeness,with dis Sacrifice, am Banging WITCHES/ ma Thumbs ITCHES, I culd Drop nd Drop, till u Scream CUT, CUT like Un-professional STICHES/ after this LINes dey won't LOVE me, so Dey BeG to Hate, But NO-SIR "nosa"...I'll always PRAY FOR YOU... Wills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
willsofsteel:

I Sold ma SOLE to The DeviL, u can't WALK in ma SHOE/ they said I was Placed on EXiLE, But am Rocking the "Shuuuu"/
they Flocking Em crew wif Real Empty Headz, But am Leaving No Traces or a ClUE/

To Glory I'll Be ur Dark GATE/ A Force of Chaos wif no HOPE cos I SAcked FAITH/

Welcome Haters, Take a Seat/ U want dis Beef wif Pounded Yam or Wheat/ There aint no Rap god/ Just pieces of White Demons with Flows to make the World Clap ODD/ am Tapping words from tha Best and The Next, I see Visions frm Heavens written on a BLACk-BOARD/

its Getting Clearer and Ma HEART-KNOWS/ cos I See BULLET wounds from ma CHAT fOES/ am On SACk CLOTHES, Baptized in BLood, it aint no Competition, dnt need to RACK VOTES/

u got to PADDLe ma Ship/ ama Sink the IMpossible as u Cuddle ma Whip/ dis is More dan a 1000 bars u gone Need NOLLY VOODOO to escape, its tha Return of tha Revenge, we Getting ur GaL raped, take Her X-Ray and the Advice, yea Just BONE/ am tha Man Mystery Cloned/ History Phoned/ am Back Stabbing ur Thoughts Like Angry BITCHES/ I Payed tha Price for Dopeness,with dis Sacrifice, am Banging WITCHES/ ma Thumbs ITCHES, I culd Drop nd Drop, till u Scream CUT, CUT like Un-professional STICHES/ after this LINes dey won't LOVE me, so Dey BeG to Hate, But NO-SIR "nosa"...I'll always PRAY FOR YOU... Wills
Delivery! grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Blingston:

Sunday evening
Okay!

SKripting_!!!!

grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
krayCeejay:

Okay!

SKripting_!!!!

grin
cretin, are you blind? You wanna dispose those feather bars you built for me?grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wrongturn:

Ffuck ur redundant lines/ Ive seen everything u've done with rhymes/ and am better than u a hundred times/
next time come with something nice/ or i'll have ur career summarizeds/ coz it's too clear ur undersized!/

unless u want to cry/ then i won't only punch ur face/ but proceed to cure ur craze/ and also foil ur name/ lyrically am not ur mate/ so better stop and walk away/ coz when u face Wrongturn....uve lost ur way!!/

when it comes to texts am rude/ and I make and set the rules/ that's my true colour .... but u don't get a clue/ so I'll point the techs at u/ and beat u red and blue!/ bro u jes met ya doom/ Wrongturn came with gloves so there's no harm to test a fuse!!

Who the Mad-man dey para for/
Guy you need some panadol/...to cure the madness you're displayin like a Barber shop/ the tattered dumb/
....will be blown by fuse,for EDEN in the wrong way ...so here's an hazard Bomb/

My methods are brutal/
Testerfuze is known for penning bad rebbutals/...to bar intruders/
And dis mugger.../will be taught a life lesson when i háng the nerd for been a f.uc.king son of juda/

You ASK wat i do wit rhymes?,well i kill with it/....so deal with it/
I Drill wit hits/...while ur Lines are filled with shits/
fuse choose to be rich/he made a Wrong-turn and choose biscuit/

#Rapberry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
007Bruce:
cretin, are you blind? You wanna dispose those feather bars you built for me?grin

Bruce the fair Ducklin' why quacking now?

Shey you ran?

Oh! You've reinforced? angry
Re: Flow For Rank by GhostAccount(m): 2:27am On Oct 18, 2014
gottoboy:

Waa kinloshe eh gan sef! Waah ma je kin binu fun eh, tin ba binu wa sare Kaba Kaba

Oga ade koshi lo
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 3:04am On Oct 18, 2014
GhostAccount:

Oga ade koshi lo

Iyalaya eh! Walahi ko ni dafun eh, Ogun ma pka eh
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2014
willsofsteel:
I Sold ma SOLE to The DeviL, u can't WALK in ma SHOE/ they said I was Placed on EXiLE, But am Rocking the "Shuuuu"/ they Flocking Em crew wif Real Empty Headz, But am Leaving No Traces or a ClUE/ To Glory I'll Be ur Dark GATE/ A Force of Chaos wif no HOPE cos I SAcked FAITH/ Welcome Haters, Take a Seat/ U want dis Beef wif Pounded Yam or Wheat/ There aint no Rap god/ Just pieces of White Demons with Flows to make the World Clap ODD/ am Tapping words from tha Best and The Next, I see Visions frm Heavens written on a BLACk-BOARD/ its Getting Clearer and Ma HEART-KNOWS/ cos I See BULLET wounds from ma CHAT fOES/ am On SACk CLOTHES, Baptized in BLood, it aint no Competition, dnt need to RACK VOTES/ u got to PADDLe ma Ship/ ama Sink the IMpossible as u Cuddle ma Whip/ dis is More dan a 1000 bars u gone Need NOLLY VOODOO to escape, its tha Return of tha Revenge, we Getting ur GaL raped, take Her X-Ray and the Advice, yea Just BONE/ am tha Man Mystery Cloned, History Phoned, am Back Stabbing ur Thoughts Like Angry BITCHES/ I Payed tha Price for Dopeness,with dis Sacrifice, am Banging WITCHES/ ma Thumbs ITCHES, I culd Drop nd Drop, till u Scream CUT, CUT like Un-professional STICHES/ after this LINes dey won't LOVE me, so Dey BeG to Hate, But NO-SIR "nosa"...I'll always PRAY FOR YOU... Wills
greetings brosmiley... Space your lines.... That opener though grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2014
krayCeejay:

Bruce the fair Ducklin' why quacking now?

Shey you ran?

Oh! You've reinforced? angry

Yeah I'm back to blast you & your feather bars outta here... Negros like you shouldnt be on NL - captainflash's uncle grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2014
gottoboy:

Iyalaya eh! Walahi ko ni dafun eh, Ogun ma pka eh
herbalist grin
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2014
diss to 007bruce....

your quick to shiver....//
when i punch your liver//
smash your gold and melt your silver//
lyrics is so much quantity...but yours are cheaper//
eating this food for thought..will make you weaker//
like patience uzokwor poisoning...van vicker//
i'm that m0nster truck..that smash your fingers//
cut your toes till you linger//
then i'll bass your balls like david villa//
cus you rep nothing..but my middle finger//
i got the fuccking gold medal..//
and the tittle belt//
my sperm's swimming throught your wimming like micheal phelp..//
and i could jump into the battle completely unprovoked//
but you avoiding me,cus you know you'll get smoke//
so he choose his words,wisely,bow and stave at his feet//
when he see me heading towards him..he hurry to the otherside of the street//
cant blame you niga..you dnt stack up to my skills//
i'm runing out of room..keeping track to my kills//
its a waste of my time//
a waste of a rhymes//
untill bruce got the ball to call me out..now am chilling like brad from sublime//
i aint helping ya climb the ladder..am busy climbing mine//
thats how its was..since the dawn of time//
fake asss bittcches like you stealing lines from justin timberlake//
and after am done with u....you qona quit playing with the scissor and cut !!! the crap"//
before having you and your asss on my dinner plate..//

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
007Bruce:

Yeah I'm back to blast you & your feather bars outta here... Negros like you shouldnt be on NL - captainflash's uncle grin

Lil brown goblin/ wacko of its kind you should run away if you see the crown coming/
Else you gon Die with the crown on. . . You going down chicken/ grin
To me erryday is christmas. . So u up for slaughter/
I won't be charged for ManSlaughter cos u an animal, F.ucker/
I'm bird of prey. .<Yeah Eagle> someone tell this hen to pray . .else he <Gets eaten>
With ma Claws so big. . I be swoopin down on the boy so quick/
Take him to the top of the mountain. .
Cos ma hunger is at its 'Peak'_/
You still brawlin'? If I were u I'd have a
re-think/
F.uck u with a D.ick this big/
I'm a 'Fantastic' negro don't mess with
The Thing/ (U Digg?)
cool

#PureFrees' grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Cornelius' warning

I'm your end, I bring the doom like AIDS/ CJ would choke to death with tha fume I spray/ A dentist would advice you to stop texting if you try to fight Tooth & Nail/

You're a cheap twit, you dont even worth a plugged nickel/
A weak tit,I could slaughter you with a blunt sickle/
if you aint denounced the Dark Lord then what stuff is you?/
You're just a cat puzzled If your stans ever call you Tom riddles/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2014
007Bruce:
herbalist grin

Ibo boi just ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ flex yoruba
Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2014
007Bruce:
Cornelius I'm back.. grin

You"ll soon varnish in no time!

#Duckling grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
krayCeejay:

You"ll soon varnish in no time!

#Duckling grin
Tom Riddles grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
captainflash:

diss to 007bruce....

your quick to shiver....//
when i punch your liver//
smash your gold and melt your silver//
lyrics is so much quantity...but yours are cheaper//
eating this food for thought..will make you weaker//
like patience uzokwor poisoning...van vicker//
i'm that m0nster truck..that smash your fingers//
cut your toes till you linger//
then i'll bass your balls like david villa//
cus you rep nothing..but my middle finger//
i got the fuccking gold medal..//
and the tittle belt//
my sperm's swimming throught your wimming like micheal phelp..//
and i could jump into the battle completely unprovoked//
but you avoiding me,cus you know you'll get smoke//
so he choose his words,wisely,bow and stave at his feet//
when he see me heading towards him..he hurry to the otherside of the street//
cant blame you niga..you dnt stack up to my skills//
i'm runing out of room..keeping track to my kills//
its a waste of my time//
a waste of a rhymes//
untill bruce got the ball to call me out..now am chilling like brad from sublime//
i aint helping ya climb the ladder..am busy climbing mine//
thats how its was..since the dawn of time//
fake asss bittcches like you stealing lines from justin timberlake//
and after am done with u....you qona quit playing with the scissor and cut !!! the crap"//
before having you and your asss on my dinner plate..//

cool.... flows was good ..easy to read ..but you need to work on your content
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Diss @ kilokeys

To that bítch that said his father is a dead coward/ ride on ur mantle and step forward/ I have a loaded pistol and bullets all urs/ about time u meet ur ancestors, cos u'll be sent upward!/

Olubukato is the most feared in the place/ ain't sparing the lame/...i've been having sex with the game/ so long now the mic moans each time I come near in its range / cos what I spit brings death with pain!

I punch like Tyson and weave like Douglas/ and inflict wound on u, no need for cutlass/ then make u cry like northerners without bringing bomb blasts/ so talking of my name, it's time I tell the meaning to the dumb áss/

Olu in yoruba means God.. which means i'm above you niggers/ so I rock ur world like Mj without showing Thriller/ the holy trinity bestowed me preacher/ and under Messiah's guidance, I've become ur teacher..

As for bukato, you don't really wanna test me nigger/ I have some skills with axe/ to behead u quicker/ ... i sail on seas with lords plenty rippers/ i am called "alora" with my yellow berret mean killers/

U can hate me, niggers/ but i'll make u face the ether/ your dad i won't spare, and ur mom won't escape me either/ tools in and out of her like i'm an insane grave digger/

U claim ur rich/ cos you reside in the state capital.. oh stay well bítch/ in abj i have trained feared gees/ that swallow keys like baba suwe..... and no amount of ndlea drugs will make them shít/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Darkrebel:

cool.... flows was good ..easy to read ..but you need to work on your content
ok thanks man

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
007Bruce:
Tom Riddles grin

Hehe Diss @ 007Bruce the Fair Ducklin'

007?? Last time I checked the Code's for
james Bond. . I'm getting the killin' game on/
Nigg.a am licensed to kill/
Ama be the one to end ur career if I don't put u to Silence, who will?_/
You is taking shots, Am 'Oliver'. . I'"l be saving 'em like no other . . cos only me Can/
[Oliver, Khan]
U got strategies? Nahh u barely the man/
U a B.itch in these guys. . A b.itch wanting to diss guys/
Strip u naked off ur disguise. . And show the geess that ur a b.itch asss/
My frees' would best ur 'hot lines' u don't pay telecom fees. .I'm here to cut off ur 'Hot lines'_/
Ah hope u get that bar up there tho'_/
These ain't a rare flow. . Its fool moon B.itch watch'out for this werewolf/
grin

#Done

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.