Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923329 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2014
See Biting
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2014
ZachHugo:
See Biting
where?
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
fuckyouhard:
u spat rubbish/....a wack formin/ ur bars corny/ not that funny/ .....they lack punches/....dull-brained...but pardon me/ u won't get brighter....with flash on it/ .....am bestin you/..ur in destitute/ see the tech is loose/...u choose, if u wan ya chest to ooze/...or die as a whole with ur head in noose/ same way i dealt with bruce....fork!
my verses endlessly dropping....dafuq is this enemy fronting...your legacy boring...theres a penalty monkey...
If you talk much. . . . .my metaphors "confuse your anatomy".... Leave ur "head in the sky". . . .like "forking with heavenly bodies"/

I'm maiming this wack....his a baby, infact...my lines bring crazy impacts....you shuld take to your heels. . . .you on a lady's slippers?...and if he says his sick, then its rabbies he gat....
Cuz all he does best is to suck like some lazy infants/

I spit the best rhymes...when I "sama ur phone" like airtimes.... I'll make the jerk die...
I'm ur lord, u can take it to the bank. . . .even if u dnt believe. . . .at least to step in there 4 the first time!/

I'm a god fool....fork, attack from any point, I'ld crush you....thats just true...he's a beech n hw the boy knew?...
They say no mata how educated a beech is. . . .she ends up in the kitchen. . . .same place a fork shuld/

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:

my verses endlessly dropping....dafuq is this enemy fronting...your legacy boring...theres a penalty monkey...
If you talk much. . . . .my metaphors "confuse your anatomy".... Leave ur "head in the sky". . . .like "forking with heavenly bodies"/

I'm maiming this wack....his a baby, infact...my lines bring crazy impacts....you shuld take to your heels. . . .you on a lady's slippers?...and if he says his sick, then its rabbies he gat....

I spit the best rhymes...when I "sama ur phone" like airtimes.... I'll make the jerk die...
I'm ur lord, u can take it to the bank. . . .even if u dnt believe. . . .at least to step in there 4 the first time!/

I'm a god fool....fork, attack from any point, I'ld crush you....thats just true...he's a beech n hw the boy knew?...
They say no mata how educated a beech is. . . .she ends up in the kitchen. . . .same place a fork shuld/
Nice, but ur a ghost grin
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Gladyys:

Your bars are full of gbags/you are wack n dats a fact/
Guess you dissin yourself, 'DUDE'/your lines are archaic like an elf too/

You jealous bou who fuucks my verse now?/you'r a pervert,clown/

M like Jesus,cos m walkin over d 'C 2'/
Obviously ryt nw only d poor need you/i mean wen there is iphone,who needs C2?/
You'r at d background/cos m back now/
Your words aint 'fit' dey wear us out/like I rightly predicted...now shut your tramp,else I tear dos out...
this is wack as Bleep miss
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
kr0ne:

Nice, but ur a ghost grin
were u d one that killed me? I culd crush u lyk an ant if u dnt quit bitching arnd
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:
this is wack as Bleep miss
lol.
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Gladyys:
lol.
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Gladyys:
lol.
I Culd crush u like an ant
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2014
ZachHugo:

smh Daughter of Klause, Bite SmaLL SmaLL Biko
Wow!!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:

rap is my outlet...>>>>

my punches real/ .....u'd think am ogun once they hit/....coz am writin solid drops to knock out this dyke/....while u can't hurt me with ur doubtful strike/ ...so ret.arded... yo wits are dead/ cos u....a ghost...no impact felt/..so why post for a score/ when u not showin, wh.ore!/ ....send u back to yo folks in the morgue/ when i cart u out ...like am leavin the grocery store!/ ..stop testin me, kid/ or u'll be met with defeat/..clearly dismissed/ 6 ft underground..restin in peace!/ ...... if we go on neutral grounds, i'd punch u white and black/ coz our difference is purely light and dark/ a sage? u nothin like that, bra!/....cos i cud flip ur words back and crush u like an ant!!/ ....am ahead... so with the multitudes u drop/ u still can't possibly meet up/..coz am a positive victor/...and ur passin will be honored with liquor!!/ ..undead ....forkin get a grip/ no one bothers with ur scripts/ honest....u a wimp!/ phoney...ain't got ya time/ unless am hopin for a further crimes/ attention seeker......must be lonely in ya former life/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:
I Culd crush u like an ant
Y do I get d feelin you just learnt dat phrase......attention seeker,you shld b richard..
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Gladyys:

Y do I get d feelin you just learnt dat phrase......attention seeker,you shld b richard..
it's limerick
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2014
PLS LETS QUIT THE CHATS N RANTS HERE.. It should be restricted to the chatroom...
Seeing all this chats here discourages one to write lyrics...
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
fuckyouhard:
it's limerick
I dnt tink its him tho...
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:

you a ghost...you should be in hell/ ffuck it..u think u blazing with tecs../ nigga u a ghost..n wack...u aint even feeling ya self.../
u always ranting like a beetch in despair/...now you here/ coz u ugly and ...d devil rejected you there./
everywhere SDC../ but u not still recognized..... like nsdc./..nigga u silly/ i read or
flows and laf...u gimmick.../
I ffucked ya old pops wifey.../ she rejoiced cos my ddick connected and hit her hot spot nicely/
but I had enough of her and drop d gun shots widely.../she's dead now..so let's all tell d dumb slut r.I.p.
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:

you a ghost...you should be in hell/ ffuck it..u think u blazing with tecs../ nigga u a ghost..n wack...u aint even feeling ya self.../
u always ranting like a beetch in despair/...now you here/ coz u ugly and ...d devil rejected you there./
everywhere SDC../ but u not still recognized..... like nsdc./..nigga u silly/ i read or
flows and laf...u gimmick.../
I ffucked ya old pops wifey.../ she rejoiced cos my ddick connected and hit her hot spot nicely/
but I had enough of her and drop d gun shots widely.../she's dead now..so let's all tell d dumb slu t r.I.p.
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2014
fuckyouhard:

rap is my outlet...>>>>

my punches real/ .....u'd think am ogun once they hit/....coz am writin solid drops to knock out this dyke/....while u can't hurt me with ur doubtful strike/ ...so ret.arded... yo wits are dead/ cos u....a ghost...no impact felt/..so why post for a score/ when u not showin, wh.ore!/ ....send u back to yo folks in the morgue/ when i cart u out ...like am leavin the grocery store!/ ..stop testin me, kid/ or u'll be met with defeat/..clearly dismissed/ 6 ft underground..restin in peace!/ ...... if we go on neutral grounds, i'd punch u white and black/ coz our difference is purely light and dark/ a sage? u nothin like that, bra!/....cos i cud flip ur words back and crush u like an ant!!/ ....am ahead... so with the multitudes u drop/ u still can't possibly meet up/..coz am a positive victor/...and ur passin will be honored with liquor!!/ ..undead ....forkin get a grip/ no one bothers with ur scripts/ honest....u a wimp!/ phoney...ain't got ya time/ unless am hopin for a further crimes/ attention seeker......must be lonely in ya former life/
My bars beautified.... You dnt knw whr am coming from, my raps are highly inclined....I'd make ya face bang on the sands....to leave dust in ya eyes....
Come from the front, you'ld be sent out to the back...
Then like confused niggas. . . . .I'ld press you "hard to the side(decide)"/

I'm a deadly informant... I'l take your name to hell till I git a kill order... I dnt ally with ur "likes", comments are taking me further...but if you still claiming u tougher...
Its an "alphabetically" kill. . . .cos I wuld 'part U in 2'. . . .and leave 'two L's' facing each other/

I'm brave and hotter.... I heard u are the King here, you'ld be disgraced and slaughter...its a case of murder...
But 1st I'l leave you "falling b4 u say jack". . . .like "Jill on the hill with a pale of water"/

I strike with fighter-missiles....me against this imp is a minor issue...come wit vital kicks tru...
And if he shakes em off. . . .I'ld hold up a fist. . . .and 'one blow, the match is over'. . . .like final whistles/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Gladyys:

i dnt seek attention, i earn it.
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:
i dnt seek attention, i earn it.
Do you tink dats wat you are doin ryt nw?
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2014
attention seeker....must be lonely in your farmer life/and you would'nt still get your grammer tight/....even if u spelt weed on your scramble...you so far from jackson high/.....cuz he's a straight dynamite/....mecury couldnt resist him...he's so heated in more farenhient/....beating drugs in a gallant fight/....or with straight jab of marshal art/..,..
and great punch that tear them eyes/....
but you see him morcking bruce.....
wasting his megabyte/
chasing the nigga far/....wit stone on a nearby land/....a throw wil crush the ant/....or blow wil morcked his fan/...bruce you better stand/...cuz im here to make them grands/...and after jackson embarras bruce...ima shake their hands/....thought because his tittle had something to do with the pig... that you guys would spread faster than swine flu/....or jackson would tear through a scare crew/....sh1t thats a waste poo/...
you guys should settle this score/....we all players.....just call yourself out and blast sum balls/...cuz the sh1t we grip spit crazy/....stop the trash dudes...stop been lazy/....or i might get a drink and throw it all over your faces/...for sp1ting trashes of lukewarm/....or i might get a sword and start tearing out ur tooth gum/....crushing them like a piece of earth worm/...cuz you aint raping dude....you only killing fun/....claiming you'r fealing strong/.....even heywizy can chase y'al with broken stones/...or tackle your punches by chewing bones/....
mikuz should create a thread for this two kids/...who's sp1ting sh1t for two weeks/ claiming they full with/jab that cause heat/...or might that throw hit/....badder than that of lil kesh/...
cuz its for sure fuckyouhard wil take the win.....breaking bruce lee like biscult/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2014
Gladyys:

Wow!!

Wow? Owk
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
fuckyouhard:
it's limerick
smh, I shock
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
SDC2:
were u d one that killed me? I culd crush u lyk an ant if u dnt quit bitching arnd

Lol....seems U were. Jst bin tot dis...'I will crush u lyk ant..smh u mumu woh
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=goshikid post=28640845]attention seeker....must be lonely in your farmer life/and you would'nt still get your grammer tight/....even if u spelt weed on your scramble...you so far from jackson high/.....cuz he's a straight dynamite/....mecury couldnt resist him...he's so heated in more farenhient/....beating drugs in a gallant fight/....or with straight jab of marshal art/..,..
and great punch that tear them eyes/....
but you see him morcking bruce.....
wasting his megabyte/
chasing the nigga far/....wit stone on a nearby land/....a throw wil crush the ant/....or blow wil morcked his fan/...bruce you better stand/...cuz im here to make them grands/...and after jackson embarras bruce...ima shake their hands/....thought because his tittle had something to do with the pig... that you guys would spread faster than swine flu/....or jackson would tear through a scare crew/....sh1t thats a waste poo/...
you guys should settle this score/....we all players.....just call yourself out and blast sum balls/...cuz the sh1t we grip spit crazy/....stop the trash dudes...stop been lazy/....or i might get a drink and throw it all over your faces/...for sp1ting trashes of lukewarm/....or i might get a sword and start tearing out ur tooth gum/....crushing them like a piece of earth worm/...cuz you aint raping dude....you only killing fun/....claiming you'r fealing strong/.....even heywizy can chase y'al with broken stones/...or tackle your punches by chewing bones/....
mikuz should create a thread for this two kids/...who's sp1ting sh1t for two weeks/ claiming they full with/jab that cause heat/...or might that throw hit/....badder than that of lil kesh/...
cuz its for sure fuckyouhard wil take the win.....breaking bruce lee like biscult/[/quote

Goshhh.... Weyrey lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Diss@Bars
Freestyle. . .lemme diss u with anything that rhymes with 'wack' cos thats exactly how your lines are.

U post almost evryday yet no hails ur rap/
not even a single like. .mayne ur wack/
ur never going forward/
cos even in ma church choir. . .'Bass dey stay for back!!/

yes dats right u wack/
u a bleeping loser/
since u getting no attention. .it obvious ur 'Nobody'. .like post from a Anonymous user!!/

i'll keep telling u. .this bro is wack/
so i just have to make him quit and stop this trash/
killing him is nothing hard/
. . .check the flow for rank thread. . .everyone be dropping Bars!!/

dats our damn ritual/

cos if u talk-trash

and cant drop-Bars

Then niiga u getting banned!!/

OK bye. . got work to do grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sammcarter:
Diss@Bars
Freestyle. . .lemme diss u with anything that rhymes with 'wack' cos thats exactly how your lines are.

U post almost evryday yet no hails ur rap/
not even a single like. .mayne ur wack/
ur never going forward/
cos even in ma church choir. . .'Bass dey stay for back!!/

yes dats right u wack/
u a bleeping loser/
since u getting no attention. .it obvious ur 'Nobody'. .like post from a Anonymous user!!/

i'll keep telling u. .this bro is wack/
so i just have to make him quit and stop this trash/
killing him is nothing hard/
. . .check the flow for rank thread. . .everyone be dropping Bars!!/

dats our damn ritual/

cos if u talk-trash

and cant drop-Bars

Then niiga u getting banned!!/

OK bye. . got work to do grin
Lil Hip Hop! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
hehehe bro krone i loyal. .long time smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
diss @ bars

this nigg is after my comments/ . . .prasin my flow louder. .dan trumpet/ . . .mine is 14lines. . So Dont master thy sonnet/
. . .gee should keep off quotes. . .my bars on bars. .would make him realise dat. .am d gangster dat torment/

see. .

He ran on d strings/ while i halt for dis chimp/. . . .he ran so fast. . .so all i see was an oil on his ring/.
. . . .but me is d colonial master men. . .i hate black guys. .so i quickly grabed him. .and tied dis boy on a swing/

cryin and gaspin. . As i was beating d boy/ . . .i called jokers. . And dey was dissin his mom/
. . .old women . .were shoutin. .hommie. .pls pity dis chump/
. I shouted. .''pls women'' i dont wanna any silly disturb/
. . .i quickly turned....to see 'bars' he was yarnin in german french and latin. .like a priest speakin in tongue/

i swear. .he's a lazy boy/ . . .all he's lines are filled wit fillers and crazy pun/
. . .cos i dont ve mercy for such. .i quickly stabed his eye. .so if ''bars see lionel''. .it must'nt be in messi club/

even jack knws. .dis gay is a known known negro/ . . .now d black ape go deny. .his race. .claimin a mogloid niccur/
. . .he claims to be a ''prayer warrior'' but d last time. .we checkd dis 'gee mail' wetin we see na gay pooorn. .and po.rno video/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
richommie:
diss @ bars

this nigg is after my comments/ . . .prasin my flow louder. .dan trumpet/ . . .mine is 14lines. . So Dont master thy sonnet/
. . .gee should keep off quotes. . .my bars on bars. .would make him realise dat. .am d gangster dat torment/

see. .

He ran on d strings/ while i halt for dis chimp/. . . .he ran so fast. . .so all i see was an oil on his ring/.
. . . .but me is d colonial master men. . .i hate black guys. .so i quickly grabed him. .and tied dis boy on a swing/

cryin and gaspin. . As i was beating d boy/ . . .i called jokers. . And dey was dissin his mom/
. . .old women . .were shoutin. .hommie. .pls pity dis chump/
. I shouted. .''pls women'' i dont wanna any silly disturb/
. . .i quickly turned....to see 'bars' he was yarnin in german french and latin. .like a priest speakin in tongue/

i swear. .he's a lazy boy/ . . .all he's lines are filled wit fillers and crazy pun/
. . .cos i dont ve mercy for such. .i quickly stabed his eye. .so if ''bars see lionel''. .it must'nt be in messi club/

even jack knws. .dis gay is a known known negro/ . . .now d black ape go deny. .his race. .claimin a mogloid niccur/
. . .he claims to be a ''prayer warrior'' but d last time. .we checkd dis 'gee mail' wetin we see na gay pooorn. .and po.rno video/

Nice verse. But that Barcelona pun na word rape o. Na so u hate us reach?
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
keep it coming guys. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.