Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,105 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923738 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Tushkid74(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2014
#Lyricalworkout :
Am on ur screens,and in codices/
the mummified living script,sighted only during my show season/
- once in a bluemoon,the next Pharoah,its true,d crown am forever owning it/
run d jewels,across borders,like topaz robbers,confuse interpol,when they closing in/
that got Scotland Yard puting out Egyptologists to police me/
testosterone raging,slip outta my sarcophagus gently,pick one of d blonde ladies,
to turkey slap her orifice/
high like the peak of a Giza pyramid,smooth like its surfaces,those who try to reach me are prone to skid/
inked feather to d reed,and its another classic,am that prolific/
you'll need the grey matter of Alan Turing to crack,the depth of my hie,roglyphics/
am the truth,you in the nile scowling prig/
am boating on the suez canal,spitting cold with ease/
workout done,flow dissmed/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Perfect rhyming has always been thee culture inn NL
Re: Flow For Rank by Dklef(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
1seconds..

This is probably the realest sh*t I ever wrote
Dawgs might call it loosed, Like it was neva tighter
than their church taxes
Or that I'm always reoccurring with my wack,
simply cos I'm taking chances
I Never haver had a fucking day off to come try my luck......bitches with em crisis

So anytime I do drop my poo in here; Ya niggax ll scroll pass
be like who's this dumbass
Always writing about sumone else...thats the duty of all bloggers
but when I'm vexed, I'll send 'shots' to all corners
that's me being generous, Like the woman in the bible
I'd wrap missiles as a gift to docas

I aint even fronting...No jokes and Like dbanj
No long tin...My styles got d.ope gymnastics
mess Ya n*ggaz who be stunting
...I'mma jez sit on the fence while I watch the acclaimed players balling...

bla bla bla
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2014
gottoboy:
Perfect rhyming has always been thee culture inn NL

which culture
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't care about your ideas/ keep your opinion to yaself/ it's me u should watch how u address/ or imma make you shed a seemingly crocodile tears/ I advise u back off/ I'm capable of making u bankrupt/ nd leaving you perturbed/ I'm an assassin in this platform/ I defeat niggaz with spear/ like edge in his years/ u better watch it cos Christmas is here/ anymore rubbish from u in here/ instead of celebrating Jesus during Christmas each year/ ur fam and friends will be remembering sosiqq's death/ I won't care if he pleaded/ I can reduce it by killing him now nd resurrecting him during Easter instead/ there his power in my hands/ back to those bunch of liers/ criticizing my bars/ y'all can't even pass a rap trial/ I'm the truth in dis game/ capable of leaving you in disgrace/ none of you be literate/ cos correcting the truth is mistake/ made by peeps who knows nothing/ but think they know something/ imma cut y'all short..till there is no long thing/ remove ya dikk so no fukking/ with a real nigga/ I guess that would be pretty easier/ Joseph dream,I'm bigger..y'all are "mini stars"/ like dikk suckers employed by Jonathan..I no need ur wack advice,make una leave me na/
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Heywhizzy:
I don't care about your ideas/ keep your opinion to yaself/ it's me u should watch how u address/ or imma make you shed a seemingly crocodile tears/ I advise u back off/ I'm capable of making u bankrupt/ nd leaving you perturbed/ I'm an assassin in this platform/ I defeat niggaz with spear/ like edge in his years/ u better watch it cos Christmas is here/ anymore rubbish from u in here/ instead of celebrating Jesus during Christmas each year/ ur fam and friends will be remembering sosiqq's death/ I won't care if he pleaded/ I can reduce it by killing him now nd resurrecting him during Easter instead/ there his power in my hands/ back to those bunch of liers/ criticizing my bars/ y'all can't even pass a rap trial/ I'm the truth in dis game/ capable of leaving you in disgrace/ none of you be literate/ cos correcting the truth is mistake/ made by peeps who knows nothing/ but think they know something/ imma cut y'all short..till there is no long thing/ remove ya dikk so no fukking/ with a real nigga/ I guess that would be pretty easier/ Joseph dream,I'm bigger..y'all are "mini stars"/ like dikk suckers employed by Jonathan..I no need ur wack advice,make una leave me na/

Lol!
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
ZachHugo:

Lol!
wetin?..are u among them?
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
All rhymes na rhymes

Now Listen'

I bring danger to this zone/ with death angels to kill Krohn/ on the quickest pace/ I hate these dawgs..... I aint givin' em a breathing space/ (breeding)
I culd eat these guys with a sentence/ and leave their eyes as the remnants/ they underestimate me........ I underestimate the sky as a limit/
Wit that automatic weapon, blowin' live through my tenant/ While I'm breezin' through the jects, blowin' live on the tenants/ fuckit, thats some drastic move/ every stunt I pull getting a thousand views/ talking the test of time...... I lasted through/
but you aint never reaching great heights; putting on mr. fantastic shoes/ and I gat a magic boo/ I always thought she was sent me from the sun/ and when am stuck in the moon..... as in I'm not in the mood..... She makes me a switch and turns me on!!/ till I'm in the spirit like prayer sessions/ fucck that, bombs on my haters records/ they nervous now; I put in some slayers' efforts/
till the blades cut these kids at tension..... Like metro mayers network!!/ lyrically allowed to bring thugs and the swat/ that I ought to have brought/ every of your bitchy moves be attractin' this dawg..... So before my boys interrupt/ you getting ffucked on the spot!!/ I'm sigal in this bbitch..... attacking rivals at the bones!!/
and I'm no pirate...... Buh I take out certified gangstas faster than Jim Jones!!/
Jig is a living example, the nigga craved to be flawed/ he ws raising his voice/ claiming hes cray with the words/
then came the day to devour/ I gave him a blood bath in the mud/
with bullets hitting jigsaw....... Like Children playing with toys!!/ buh nigga...
Geddis' straight.... Reply me and I wont Reply back/ Cos tha wuld be stuppidd as to fasten' seatbelts in revivals!!/ Now talking money, I'm financially balanced, forget age, its a ffuckin' number/ So if we compared.... I'm richer, damn it age.... if I attack you....you ain got enough money to strike back!!/
Oops, they didnt get it...
I said; talking money, I'm financially balanced, forget age, its a ffuckin' number/ So if we compared.... I'm Richard Amitage.... if I attack you....you ain got enough money to strike back!!/
Smoking hot.... My music career culd take bollywood out/ and on stage.... Noone handles this Gee mic like the nollywood star/
I let my fears drop down/ pharoahs of success? I promised moses, i'm strong enough to take their first borns out/ I hit the booth like a tear rubber/ every o' my best songs counts/
and when i'm done..... I must send a tone to dikeh before this year runs out!!!/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Dotwillis1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Heywhizzy:
ah laik dhiz guy
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
teddybiyasi:

which culture
Nairaland
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
FREESTYLE DISS@No one exactly
Ma niggga and i. .we've been in this business/
we spitting lines. .they saying we wicked/
while am elevating and killing this midgets/
he couldn't go 'extra mile'. . .like the children of Isreal/
every morning i pray then/
attack his family and slay them/
kill everyone including his g@y friends/
the way i'll 'raid his home'. . .u'd think am an anti malaria agent!!/
their doors am just knocking/
but their always known for ccock sucking/
and brawl ducking/
even on ffr. .like broke drivers at checkpoint. . .they couldn't drop something/
ffuck! mehn!! stop rubbish!!/
when its comes to freestyles am entering duh center/
they taking shots but i just keep ending tough elders/
i only 'exchange words with bbitches'. . .when sending love letters!/
am bending your girl fast/
he tryna drop something here/
you gon' see this young bro is dead/
i didn't mean to be rough on the nerd/
cos u gon' see him screaming "my neck o!! . . .when i assing the exam invigillator to chop off his head!!/
look up bro/
we just gat to let the truth uphold/
am dope. . .u still luk for ghost/
so it obvious u'll always be 'behind sam'. . .like the book of Job!!/
cart3r

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
The only time sosiqq can make use of punch/ is to clean his wack bottom/ his lines are irritating to d eyes..it makes a nigga get blurred vision/ nd leave we bored in short/ my bars is fun to read..no wonder a nigga Laff out loud/ some start liking me..but I'm being careful of back stabbers/ some dey protect their stupid fame nd little reign/ let's criticize so e can feel a little pain/ ain't even bothered/ cos if I decide to take it to heart..imma issue murder/ to all culprit/ even when in oneness dey cooperate/ imma get an avenue like allen/ to bring misunderstanding upon dem..like God did to those building d tower of Babel/ then make dem crash like most celebrity marriage/ when I take my conscience out nd unconsciously kill these kids like miscarriage/
We reaping what we sow,we've toil,let's roll..we taking this sh1t to da next level/ u don't get..we've toilet roll..we taking this sh1t to da next level/ where rap battle takes place in other planet/ where vets of high calibre like me battle aliens/ I'm trying to separate myself from mortal wack bottoms/ cos the vets on nl are those that are fans of small doctor/
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Samcarter cool

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
krone boss
Heywhizzy bro how about a 16s?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
mikuz:

In otherwords you prefer slant rhyming than perfertness?

I use both...as long as my message is passed across... and slant rhymes gives you more room to rhyme... Eminem uses a lot of slant rhymes...
without slant rhymes--Orange won't rhyme with anything -- but near rhymes makes it possible to rhyme Orange with Door Hinge ...
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sammcarter:
krone boss
Heywhizzy bro how about a 16s?
accepted
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Heywhizzy:
accepted
so how do we get a thread?
Re: Flow For Rank by ElymaxCray: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

I use both...as long as my message is passed across... and slant rhymes gives you more room to rhyme... Eminem uses a lot of slant rhymes...
without slant rhymes--Orange won't rhyme with anything -- but near rhymes makes it possible to rhyme Orange with Door Hinge ...
uhm. orange n door hinge are perfect rhymes....

Orange = Or-rinj

you like assuming that eminem forces his rhymes...
He doesn't! He uses the actual pronunciation of the words which most people neglect.
Nd that makes him unique.

As for me, i quit slant rhyming a long time ago... It's actually easier for me being myself n rhyming the words as they should sound even though most people are not used to that sound... cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
ElymaxCray:

uhm. orange n door hinge are perfect rhymes....

Orange = Or-rinj

you like assuming that eminem forces his rhymes...
He dwithoesn't! He uses the actual pro radiotion of the words which most people neglect.
Nd that makes him unique.

As for me, i quit slant rhyming a long time ago... It's actually easier for me being myself n rhyming the words as they should sound even though most people are not used to that sound... cool

Are you hearing yourself? Orange and door hinge are not perfect rhymes but near rhymes... People used to believe orange was the only English word that didnt rhyme with anything..Eminem said it In a radio interview that he wonders why people say so when there are many close rhymes... He mentioned door hinge foreign. E.t.c .....

Go figure
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
And I never said Eminem's forces rhymes...
I only said he uses a lot of near rhymes which is fantastic
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
And I never said Eminem's forces rhymes...
I only said he uses a lot of near rhymes which is fantastic
Did you get my verse?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Did you get my verse?

Yes I saw the Alert
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

true...orange goes with foreign, knowledge, cottage, corrage, sausage, warrant. They aint perfect rhymes tho'
Re: Flow For Rank by ElymaxCray: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

Are you hearing yourself? Orange and door hinge are not perfect rhymes but near rhymes... People used to believe orange was the only English word that didnt rhyme with anything..Eminem said it In a radio interview that he wonders why people say so when there are many close rhymes... He mentioned door hinge foreign. E.t.c .....

Go figure
i never say what i don't know. The 'a' in ORaNGE is prounced 'e'!
Hence orange rhymes with door hinge.. Not even slanted
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

Don't get me wrong, I aint tryna discredit slant rhyming - everyone uses it esp. when you are stuck. My point is, when it comes to rhyming - a netcee is judged on his ability to rhyme perfectly every other criterium is secondary. For example, if we drop a 16 each and at the end of the day my verse had more perfect rhymes than yours then it means that when it comes to rhyming I'm better than you.
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
mikuz:

WTF . . . Is this a joke?

So if I do :

I'm back/
. . to kill this black/

back and black are not perfect rhymes?

Are you having the wrong conception about perfect rhymes?

Nigga, you can't write a complete 16's(with complex,eloquent rhymes)
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
samCArter vs HEywiZY. . what a bad mixture like comparing eba to sharwama!! pfft!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
goshikid:
smh!! SamCArter vs HEyWIZy . .what a bad mixture like comparing eba to sharwama! pfft!!
goshikid na me u dey eba? Lol anyhow sha
Re: Flow For Rank by SmokingGunZ(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mind's frozen . . . Heart's throbbing. . . As i open the dead man's chest. .held down first. .the female killed the male after sex like a praying mantis..
I told my friend. . If you follow the fiend. . Yu'll meet your end..
He didn't hear . .she tricked the dude. .and flipped his hood. .cut out his brakes, now he's murdered,he's late. . Life!! What a fqqin twist of fate! sad.
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Dklef:
1seconds..

This is probably the realest sh*t I ever wrote
Dawgs might call it loosed, Like it was neva tighter
than their church taxes
Or that I'm always reoccurring with my wack,
simply cos I'm taking chances
I Never haver had a fucking day off to come try my luck......bitches with em crisis

So anytime I do drop my poo in here; Ya niggax ll scroll pass
be like who's this dumbass
Always writing about sumone else...thats the duty of all bloggers
but when I'm vexed, I'll send 'shots' to all corners
that's me being generous, Like the woman in the bible
I'd wrap missiles as a gift to docas

I aint even fronting...No jokes and Like dbanj
No long tin...My styles got d.ope gymnastics
mess Ya n*ggaz who be stunting
...I'mma jez sit on the fence while I watch the acclaimed players balling...

bla bla bla

Lol nice one klef
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2014
C33JAY:
angry Here Comes The Pain!!!

Point of correction...HERE CUM'S D WACKTARD
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2014
FREESTYLE DISS@ NO ONE

As the king of this bout/
i'm ripping this clown/
and bringing him down/
and if i suspect any 'cocky' act,or 'fowl' play,then i'll chicken him out/!!
When competent glads seat/
With immortal skills and tactics/
d only time we'll 'See-D',is if we talking compact discs/!!
I'll cause the foe catastrophe/
he'll behold calamity/
cos everybody knows he's 'unfortunate' like 'santiago' in the 'old man and the sea'/!!
Seize his 'arteries' To hell with the pain/
i'm bastardizing and wrecking,the same/
cos i'll destroy his cappilaries and spill blood,then he'll perish in 'vain'/!!
The goon is nuts/
rude and spoilt/
his whole verse is disgraceful in short/
and since my 'brain's' gat class,we can't be in the same 'school of thought'/!!
As i exit,i leave the vet in pain/
sever his body and transport his head to spain/
i killed once,but since i'm repeating the acti0n,like asa's single,he'll be left for 'dead again'/!!

#BARS#

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.