Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923232 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Freestyle

Am i ready to flow for the throne?/ yes, nope prolly no/ i'm dope but nobody knows/ till i go calling krone/ out and whoop the tout who never boasts of his own/ bruce's good without no phuckin coach!/ i'm opposite to mikuz, bright with the pun right from day one/ i dont hold on to balls but still titled ''the one''/ my venomous spittings dangerous to 'this kin' like hydroquinone/ on this track i put knights on the run/ if you're bright with the pun you know 'crossing' my path will only get you crucified on the lawn/
Jigsaw is a boring dork/ who talks about how he slays with guns and all/ when he's never been to a war before/ shuthefuckup or i chop your cocck/ we know you aint nothing tough/ we only call you a knight cause you're phuckin dark!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
My lines cause a mind twist/ u either want to like it, or ur forced to like it!/
when this don is writing/ there's earthquake, thunder lightning!/ check out the multi rhyming!/ Bruce don't want to try this/
he no reach!. . . I'm his f-cking highness!/
Find me in the pub with vikings/
where we gulping wine drinks/ and if u got the license/
we'd employ u if we want a sidekick/ and when u working night shifts/ I'd jump in ur bed and touch ur wife's titts/ and we'd f-ck in silence/
these bars are crazy, and the punches physic/
dude, I'm a product of a king and goddess. . .I'm a f-cking high breed! grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

Chaii cray man .. grin
Bars:

Chaii cray man .. grin
Ɣǝ̥§ αм Cray Man/ dudes no ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ carry me Play Man..
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
kr0ne:
My lines cause a mind twist/ u either want to like it, or ur forced to like it!/
when this don is writing/ there's earthquake, thunder lightning!/ check out the multi rhyming! Bruce don't want to try me/
you no reach!. . . I'm ur f-cking highness!/
Find me in the pub with vikings/
where we gulping wine drinks/ and if u got the license/
we'd employ u when we want a sidekick/ and make watch as we touch ur wife's titts/ these bars are crazy, and the punches physic/
dude, I'm a product of a king and goddess. . .I'm a f-cking high breed! grin

VEXED..!!!

Yo....

My spits are classy/. .to have this bitch ass panting/. .think hes dope? will still outsmart him/. . Cz me and clique are blasting/. .through his rib and arteries/. .he claims the fans love him. .yet receives more disses from 'em. . .
Like Kim Kardashian/. .!!!
His sick?
Am asking/. .hes finding it difficult learning what me and gotoboy nd Lhood has practiced/. .I killed vets on my way uP while dis wackstar 'cheats vets on his way up lIke'. . .
Peter Bassey/. .!!!
Yea. .
We'll slit and smash him/. .for having an instinct/. .u rapping like vicsmith/. .Bleep u for saying ur wacky line is sick/. .i think I've lost all the rhymes but I'll have this rhyme with it/. .!!!
See
we partly are different/. .cz u rapping?am dissing/. . I come into dis town hes locked in his Napkin and pissing/. .see am ur lord bitch!. . .
u can always get 'disguised as a babysitter'. .and bite the 'holvase'. . .
Like limerick and Illscript/. .!!!(whole verse)
lol

DNT JST TRY BARS!!!! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
gottoboy:

Ɣǝ̥§ αм Cray Man/ dudes no ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ carry me Play Man..

Hmm okay!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

VEXED..!!!

Yo....

My spits are classy/. .to have this bitch ass panting/. .think hes dope? will still outsmart him/. . Cz me and clique are blasting/. .through his rib and arteries/. .he claims the fans love him. .yet receives more disses from 'em. . .
His sick?
Am asking/. .hes finding it difficult learning what me and gotoboy nd Lhood has practiced/. .I killed vets on my way uP while dis wackstar 'cheats vets on his way up lIke'. . .
Peter Bassey/. .!!!
Yea. .
We'll slit and smash him/. .for having an instinct/. .u rapping like vicsmith/. .Bleep u for saying ur wacky line is sick/. .i think I've lost all the rhymes but I'll have this rhyme with it/. .!!!
See
we partly are different/. .cz u rapping?am dissing/. . I come into dis town hes locked in his Napkin and pissing/. .see am ur lord bitch!. . .
lol

We are dropping today bro ...
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

VEXED..!!!

Yo....

His sick?
Peter Bassey/. .!!!
Yea. .
See
Like Akin and Illscript/. .!!!(whole verse)
lol

I don't need to drop shyte in ur text/ and start defiling your health/ coz you'd likely confess/ that when u "pen these wack bars" . . .u only "defining yourself"!/
. . .but put these lines in your head/ ur embers and beer. . . I'm flame and liquor/
u a talkative but ain't a spitter/ ur lines got more aimless fillers, than gays in Minna/
ur just a hating riff-raff/ and if u claim stronghead for me. . .I'll spill ya brains on the pavement, nigga!/
. . lazy bleeper/ I know why the fa.ggot hates/ he wanna be in the masters rate/
but who would he have to blame?/ his filler or wack wordplays?/ fool! Fix ur bars and u will wax ur way/. .and stop coming in a st.upid manner . . .like when a dumb kid mastur.bates!

8 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
goosh!

ya linez silly nasty/ notin dis biiitch say Iss really active/ . .
.I could smash him wit a plastic/ . .till d nitwit drop mic . . and seized in rapping/
. he tryna flow wit british accent/ . . .but nigg still got "murder tongue" cos it's english he's lacking/
. . . I dump him since he's trashing/ and got d gay ass. .den give im smacking/
. . .he hardly whoop vet in dis dam shiiit/ . . .I fit bet wit his children napkins/
. . .that he's a ninny that's it/ . . .and if he argue that am really blabbing/
imma beat nigg "on beat". .till he place his hand on waist and sway the other on "air" like he's practising shoki music dance step!!!/
wotch me leave his sissy panting/. . .moment I bring boko to leaving him blasting/
. . .cos I dnt take dis preacher for/ I slay vet dats it and sure/
my sex level. . .is hit and on/ . .I mean the way I fuuuuck girls. . .I go ten rounds. . I hardly let "hoe rest like Egyptian god!/
these niggers fall/ moment I step on feet. . .and start breakin rocks/ I am surely god/
my teeth is scary and very odd/ . . .call me " "aso rock kind vampire" . .cos "patience" get worried d way am shearing blood/
. . .if bad biitch threats to beat me/ . . .I will flow on mic . .and use rappin to kill him/
it's obvious . .am gettin higher. .but nigg don't change . .u still remain "d same" like it's ali and simbi!/
Joseph knws my lyrics are thrilling fams/ . .at Damascus .it even made . .st paul to even start seeing stars!/
even jesus ordained me . .the English rap sinister/ . . . .but haters like "bars" . .were shouting . ."christ after david "came Aaron" . .it's British prime minister!!!/

yolo!!!

. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
richommie:
goosh!

ya linez silly nasty/ notin dis biiitch say Iss really active/ . .
.I could smash him wit a plastic/ . .till d nitwit drop mic . . and seized in rapping/
. he tryna flow wit british accent/ . . .but nigg still got "murder tongue" cos it's english he's lacking/
. . . I dump him since he's trashing/ and got d gay ass. .den give im smacking/
. . .he hardly whoop vet in dis dam shiiit/ . . .I fit bet wit his children napkins/
. . .that he's a ninny that's it/ . . .and if he argue that am really blabbing/
imma beat nigg "on beat". .till he place his hand on waist and sway the other on "air" like he's practising shoki music dance step!!!/
wotch me leave his sissy panting/. . .moment I bring boko to leaving him blasting/
. . .cos I dnt take dis preacher for/ I slay vet dats it and sure/
my sex level. . .is hit and on/ . .I mean the way I fuuuuck girls. . .I go ten rounds. . I hardly let "hoe rest like Egyptian god!/
these niggers fall/ moment I step on feet. . .and start breakin rocks/ I am surely god/
my teeth is scary and very odd/ . . .call me " "aso rock kind vampire" . .cos "patience" get worried d way am shearing blood/
. . .if bad biitch threats to beat me/ . . .I will flow on mic . .and use rappin to kill him/
it's obvious . .am gettin higher. .but nigg don't change . .u still remain "d same" like it's ali and simbi!/
Joseph knws my lyrics are thrilling fams/ . .at Damascus .it even made . .st paul to even start seeing stars!/
even jesus ordained me . .the English rap sinister/ but haters like "bars" . .were shouting . ."christ after david "came Aaron" . .it's British prime minister!!!/

yolo!!!

. .

Cnt reply dis..!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
kr0ne:

I don't need to drop shyte in ur text/ and start defiling your health/ coz you'd likely confess/ that when u "pen these wack bars" . . .u only "defining yourself"!/
. . .but put these lines in your head/ ur embers and beer. . . I'm flame and liquor/
u a talkative but ain't a spitter/ ur lines got more aimless fillers, than gays in Minna/
ur just a hating riff-raff/ and if u claim stronghead for me. . .I'll spill ya brains on the pavement, nigga!/
. . lazy bleeper/ I know why the fa.ggot hates/ he wanna be in the masters rate/
but who would he have to blame?/ his filler or wack wordplays?/ fool! Fix ur bars and u will wax ur way/. .and stop coming in a st.upid manner . . .like when a dumb kid mastur.bates!

Dis is wack man...try hard nxt tym
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

We are dropping today bro ...

No peeh...man!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by henzekido(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I'm back with an agenda/ to massacre the females, males, bisexual and every gender/
Posed as the rap bender/ done dropped my evil thoughts in a blender/
Enthwinin' these mixed feelings with beef/
ya asss exposed to the public will give me relief/
Believe. . . Me when I tell ya I'm bangin/
hangin' with 'em dudes placed in higher ranks, please/
bitchh!!! mark this/
this year I'm happenin/
Picture me dancin' nakedd in my room as my dick be danglin/
But ffuckk you!! if you hating on this cool niggie/
No Poppa Doc but all we need is a Free world away from your stupidity!/
(Easy G. . .)
Heard ya be going hard tryna cop points dissing me/
Throwin' shade when i go flame/
I show then/
ya switch like "we love G'Iyaz, besides he a known gem"/
Who the ffuckk is you?
I'm spillin' these lines to deal with you/ pitty you/
Cos it's kickin' dude/
Ya actin' king droppin' weak lines/
I smack this bitchh and he ain't speakin' in a week time/
Sshhhh. . .How the ffuckk you brag boi?/
Don't ya know ya wack, boi?/
you think you's a cat, boi?/
Skinny jeans? You ffag, boi?/
Please Stop the act, boi/
Someone tell this fool that he's name be Whizzy don't mean he a Star, boi!/
. . . .Mtscheeeew!
Some niggas be crackin' ma ribs/ backin' that beat/
Lines ill but ya be.. gaspin' ta breath/
Glacierz boi, was thinkin' you'd grab it/ then smash it/ BAM sshit/
But nigga, you was trapped in that beat that you rapped in!/
Hold on sonny. . . See, I ain't takin' shots/
Cos if I was on that sshit ya could sight some Remy popped/
YOLO
Rebel be food for some she now/ that rematch ya kicked went down for some free round/
Big clown/ what's all that talk ya make that bbitch bow?/ ya types front with cheap gowns/
Cos ya like Kristina Rei. . . a bbitch with a big mouth!/
Hitcha!
Huh. . . I'm going raw as i pop bad sshit/
Addin' up 'em puccies showin' up in time I'd bust ma sshit/
Yeyenati endowned with a circular @ss. . . catch me wishin' I hug that bbitch/
Sight another one in the angle/ with plus size bbreasts i dream to strangle/
Haha, c'mon Giyazz ffuckk that sshit/ Tifanee, Cherryice, Atikub, teddybiyasi I wish y'all hit my crib and come suck ma dick!/
Ya heard right. . .
JigSawKillah's a bbitch, a clown, a wannabe gangsta/
A motherffuckin' frown Scott Evan's grandma/
I pull ya out cos I gasto/ for being a fake Thug like CB4's Gusto/
Ya never moved coke unless on an apron instead/
And the only time ya got a Tek was when you copped Raymond's mixtapezz!!/
See, Punchlines I be spillin' stay sleak/
you don't wanna battle me, I still slay quick/
Every line sick like some SS nigga copped malaria/
Ya verses be wack, better stay off ma nick bra/
Or next time ya down. . . pack fa real ya/
Cos that last sshit never 'scratched ME. . . like the DJ be sleepin' on Sandie Shaw's materials!!!!!

Gerrout!
Dope
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

Cnt reply dis..!!!!

for sure . .u.no.fit. .it's bigger dan u bro.

lol

yolo

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
richommie:

for sure . .u.no.fit. .it's bigger dan u bro.

lol

yolo

Kinda funny...wacktard wey my boy alfa ace beat

Cnt reply dat cuz he suck pax ya mama breast
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't talk much.

parental diss? . .not.me

mukina2
mikuz
seun
obinoscopy

pls do.the needful!!!

thanks!!!

justice

yolo.

Bars:

Kinda funny...wacktard wey my boy alfa ace beat
Cnt reply dat cuz he suck pax ya mama breast
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
My verse against Sosiqdude @ the new Hip-Hop blog

Bimp bimp!

That's a message in my inbox/ from Muzikstreetz informin' me bout 'em match fixtures/
I sighed, then quickly checked who imma spit on/
HOLY FFUCK! A pair with this nigga. . . and i figured out LooN wanted me to take these bucks!!!!

It's no doubt in time imma kill Sosiq/
this a mis-match and that's some real logic/
Come hard, chop winch, bite Big smalls' sshit/
you still wouldn't hold G flat if you was a veteran keyboardist!

I gore this fool for thinkin' he wise/ for not pullin' a No show and save that weak script he hypes/
. . .Stab out his parts, and nnaked the dimwit with style/ Then make him wear his blood-clot. . . now he's a bbitch in disguise!!

This ain't "for fun," so stop this "game sshit/ ya gettin' murdered here. . . LooN made goons legit/
It's ya obituary son, start sobbin' Lame bbitch/ cos gettin' knocked by ya dawg is one painful exit!

You think these light bars git ya damned?/ cos I been spit lines like "hey ya fillers stale?/"
Pftt! Nigga wait/ till I spill ma game/
And give you the Knockout like Kids on Christmas day!!

And Bleep you! if you think this dude might/ win this rude knight/
With 'em loose rhymes/ SosiQQ is wack! see what the fool write?/ he gettin' booed, right?/ cos literally his lyrics so BAD... he can't even put up a GOOD fight!

Don't even know why I'm wastin punchlines/ squanderin' em on this olodo nigga/
Inshort, I don vex, no more wastin punchlines/ you dey mad, you dey craze, you dey gbongbolo cigar!!

Haha, LMFAO!

Huh
I just killed my best friend and I'm showing no remorse/ put sand for him mouth now he's rollin' on the dust/
He like GIyaz just wait, dem go tell you "Sosiq won/ and I'm like "Picture Amadioha telling tales to Sango. . . . . ."Story for the gods!"

Laughs till fade. . .

Must you post ya verse here
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
sosiqdude:

Must you post ya verse here

Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
richommie:
I don't talk much.

parental diss? . .not.me

mukina2
mikuz
seun
obinoscopy

pls do.the needful!!!

thanks!!!

justice

yolo.

stop tagging these people anyhow. This is rapbattles section. Almost anything goes. Anyone who is too emosional should move to another section.

Few weeks ago when i hosted that audio brawl, giyaz was raining parental curses on me, i just ignored him through out till he came to his senses.
If you can't reply the curses, just ignore.(this is maturity)

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

Lol
Son, battle Jigsawkillah and let's see who's d0per cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Son, battle Jigsawkillah and let's see who's d0per cheesy

Lyk seriously...u calld me son ?? Hun
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

stop tagging these people anyhow. This is rapbattles section. Almost anything goes. Anyone who is too emosional should move to another section.

Few weeks ago when i hosted that audio brawl, giyaz was raining parental curses on me, i just ignored him through out till he came to his senses.
If you can't reply the curses, just ignore.(this is maturity)

guy abeg. .no dey quote me for dis section.

yolo.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
richommie:

guy abeg. .no dey quote me for dis section.

yolo.
lol. Why do you guys get so emosional over internet BLUFFS?

If i tell you sey ur papa go die now now now, hin go die? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

Lyk seriously...u calld me son ?? Hun
Daughter? cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Daughter? cheesy

Lol funny..!!!text shilld tho

Anyway am loyal sir
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lol. Why do you guys get so emosional over internet BLUFFS?

If i tell you sey ur papa go die now now now, hin go die? grin

Lmao..
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bars:

Lol

Yeah
Re: Flow For Rank by Akin1212(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol ..see chatting aka derailing..... Mikuz unban sojathug now or else
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

how about audio tourney

It ll come after this one.
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Bars:

VEXED..!!!

Yo....

His sick?
Peter Bassey/. .!!!
Yea. .
See
lol

Pls stop tagging me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.