Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (922048 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by liricyst(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You ready?

yea

post...I'll follow suit
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
liricyst:

yea

post...I'll follow suit
Done
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2015
Farewell to faithless...darken my road to see hell
Have bell the heavens...god of apollo whispered a spell
Making vows with circumcised conscience
They bred the Judas if I'm involved is nonsense
See greedy listeners grieving over dreams defer
Peeps with communication defect praising r"etard
Am on Picasso memo...my art passed my zenith
Yall doing yoga with cowries to reach my phoenix
I witness midnight seeing verses in great peril
Screw an opposition clan I'm rap imperil
Shield ya spartans we revisiting epic wars
This flow for scores not borrowed flows from stores
Words are poor things reason why I cypher free
With religious zeal am putting unbelievers on kneels
What's terrifying is we never find our own light
I follow my bliss jump off my own height
Service is peace ...music is true freedom
The hook be burning inside like Schiedam
Am leading poetically radically with vision
Idolizing our dreams..elevating heart with wisdom
Call me Zeus ....I culture my own made religion
Overcomer of dark age ..the pen mapped my region
Never picture my face in theme of chatting minors
They honestly blinded themselves listening to fort minor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by VerseOmatic: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2015
liricyst:

you will find many have beaten joshuabase that much times on this ground..it means nothing.

Only elymaximus,thaBlaqbonez is the only textcee that has beaten me twice
Re: Flow For Rank by liricyst(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2015
VerseOmatic:

Only elymaximus,thaBlaqbonez is the only textcee that has beaten me twice

okay.... but base why did you stop battling here. I wanna read your verses jo. Been long you did one anywhere sef
Re: Flow For Rank by tianshie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
In New York it’s so cold that the devil won’t dare visit
I’m hooked in my seat with ink stains on my breeches
Carvin bars out of brain carbs, you dudes couldn’t play dat
I’m boss and I’m in and out like dawgs when the millis bark
It’s silly how you little sh.its all sound the same
Like your muses is Siamese twins all sharin’ a brain
Fuc.k out of here before I run out and get the rhyme police
To Tase your di.cks, the game is like a bi.tch in heat
My lyrics so tight you might of died of asphyxiation
My desert eagle perch on your souls and take it away
You bringin’ beef and allegations, Donnie, you gon’ eat crow
meanin’ I ram a fat di.ck down a stanky ho
you f.o.r.k.in Juan Pablo prick I’ll hit you over the head wit a va.gina
and you’ll mistake it for fo.re.play-ish
Tianshie aint play wit lames, meaning I’ll shoot a dude in a wheelchair
If he stomped on my club, or jack~of~spades.
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
*Scratching Head*
Re: Flow For Rank by AlfaAce(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Where is that Wack Mumu . . .Barz . . .C0ME Here !
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
anticipate..heywhizzy is going back to his memo and about to drop a freestyle in a hour's time
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'm so d0pe,quick lines from ma head,nigga/ spitting them out lying on ma bed nigga/ me,myself and I are on fire..shedrack,meshack and abednego/
It's been a while/ since I last released a line/ it's no paradox,that their watery flow is the reason for ffr being so dry/
My lines are of different kinds..multifarious/ all d0pe and successful,non a failure/ flow so dangerous..it's causing chaos/
Lionel Messi to hip hop is back/ heading the kingdom of rap/ yelling with wisdom and facts/ he has got so many rivals dead,"back on the ground" like "felling the trees on the farm"/
The game don't move me,I move with the game like a referee/ focused on my aim,ain't carefree/ this season I'm winning the fame like am Geoffrey/
A freestyle,I don't know what am saying/ but before these textcees will be saved,they need a lotta praying/ in rap battle,I'm no Jayceon Terrell Taylor but I'm the definition of what the game is/
I'm winning like a maturing infant/ I cannot lose even if my bars ain't intact/ cos my wack bars is better than a joint track from Pac n Nas,infact/
Beat switched up,I'm about to rap it "fast"/ y'all are what the "prey" has been,little animals/ and I'ld be eating y'all like I'm a true cannibal/
Let me "end this" with a low degree/ y'all should be uncomfortable by now..you must've lost your pe.nis if you would feel free/ ffr is lightened up cos as I pen this,it would bring victory/ I've covered lotta space in this land,damn it,this is a big tree/
Re: Flow For Rank by mailmalc(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
@Alexpissu

TELL THEM BRO, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT WE KNOW! REASON IT'S ALL FCKED UP NOW. MISS THE OLD DAYS
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guys FFR is slowly dying down!!! Whassup with y'all? Why don't you drop bars anymore? Whassup??!!!

Oh I remember the good times we had here when Fuckyouhard, Airmark, Limerick, Kr0ne, Teddybiyasi, Vickybash, Loonat111k, Ibime, Mikuz, Iceskidd, Sosiqdude, JigSawkillah, Elymaxiimus, Guykhena, Wrongturn, Yeyenati, Illness, Glacierz, Dj5naira, Evilchapterz and every other ffucking textcee were dropping bars non-stop!!!

It was awesome! The cyphers, rebuttals and even wack bars made here burn with FUN!!!

How y'all forget so soon?

DROP SOME BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Guys FFR is slowly dying down!!! Whassup with y'all? Why don't you drop bars anymore? Whassup??!!!

Oh I remember the good times we had here when Fuckyouhard, Airmark, Limerick, Kr0ne, Teddybiyasi, Vickybash, Loonat111k, Ibime, Mikuz, Iceskidd, Sosiqdude, JigSawkillah, Elymaxiimus, Guykhena, Wrongturn, Yeyenati, Illness, Glacierz, Dj5naira, Evilchapterz and every other ffucking textcee were dropping bars non-stop!!!

It was awesome! The cyphers, rebuttals and even wack bars made here burn with FUN!!!

How y'all forget so soon?

DROP SOME BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is not far-fetched, I said it and it happened, the chatroom killed this section.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
mikuz:

The answer is not far-fetched, I said it and it happened, the chatroom killed this section.
ЅнιТ really fvcked M̶̲̥̅ƺ up :p
Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
gottoboy:

ЅнιТ really fvcked M̶̲̥̅ƺ up :p

bros, how u dey type?
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:
I'm so d0pe,quick lines from ma head,nigga/ spitting them out lying on ma bed nigga/ me,myself and I are on fire..shedrack,meshack and abednego/
It's been a while/ since I last released a line/ it's no paradox,that their watery flow is the reason for ffr being so dry/
My lines are of different kinds..multifarious/ all d0pe and successful,non a failure/ flow so dangerous..it's causing chaos/
Lionel Messi to hip hop is back/ heading the kingdom of rap/ yelling with wisdom and facts/ he has got so many rivals dead,"back on the ground" like "felling the trees on the farm"/
The game don't move me,I move with the game like a referee/ focused on my aim,ain't carefree/ this season I'm winning the fame like am Geoffrey/
A freestyle,I don't know what am saying/ but before these textcees will be saved,they need a lotta praying/ in rap battle,I'm no Jayceon Terrell Taylor but I'm the definition of what the game is/
I'm winning like a maturing infant/ I cannot lose even if my bars ain't intact/ cos my wack bars is better than a joint track from Pac n Nas,infact/
Beat switched up,I'm about to rap it "fast"/ y'all are what the "prey" has been,little animals/ and I'ld be eating y'all like I'm a true cannibal/
Let me "end this" with a low degree/ y'all should be uncomfortable by now..you must've lost your pe.nis if you would feel free/ ffr is lightened up cos as I pen this,it would bring victory/ I've covered lotta space in this land,damn it,this is a big tree/
Cool
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Geoxpress:

Cool
Diss that nigga's verse and prove you're better than him. That's how we did it when we were noobs! cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
mikuz:

Maybe. But I think glads got discouraged due to how they get snubbed whenever they drop. That feeling is so not good! And NLanders did that a lot, we don't encourage ourselves especially Newbies.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Maybe. But I think glads got discouraged due to how they get snubbed whenever they drop. That feeling is so not good! And NLanders did that a lot, we don't encourage ourselves especially Newbies.

If you are dropping just for people to quote you and give you props then you re fake. When I was coming up, I didn't bother myself with that - I just worked hard and put more effort. That's why I'm feared today.

The reason why I drop bars here is for me to enjoy myself. Nothing else.
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
mikuz u can still wake here up...

just close chatroom..we are not here to chat but to rap.

u are d mod right?... if u are scared to do it, hand me over the mod and u go see how rap section gon be like

smooth
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
mikuz:

If you are dropping just for people to quote you and give you props then you re fake. When I was coming up, I didn't bother myself with that - I just worked hard and put more effort. That's why I'm feared today.

The reason why I drop bars here is for me to enjoy myself. Nothing else.
Well that's not the same with other people. Cos I think some of them only drop bars here to see how well they're developing lyrically. And of course if they don't get props or even corrected they lose interest here and seek attention from somewhere else. That's why many textcees who started here elope to facebook where like I heard; they get enough attention.
Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
but mikuz, i think you should establish titles cheesy it'll bring more drama. And maybe the winner of the kings. tourney gets to challenge the person with. the highest title. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2015
darkrebel666,Daprekky,geoxpress
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2015
@Malc, the truth is all what they need man.

Focus on misconception while I embrace truth
Cypher mythical root we minute in the booth
Design syllables made you versatile in ignorance
Take it personal I let your fate beckon deliverance
Y'all rewinding in circles like political elects
If verses don't connect ...that's change effects
Posters turning Wayans brothers comic emcee
I was fortified in Westside with a degree MC
Embrace the noble not that clown with illusory title
Everything gone sour this base is spital
Hell of a night...I take a preview seeing vague dialogue
Closed the curtains... catastrophe I see in dialog
Am a rhyme thinker punchline page killer
The knowledge winner flows sicker paradox spitter
Divinely blessed to voice in tongues fcking demons
If I go spiritual I will rat the minions
Nothing real is back here challenge is phone calls
Is this flow for rank or base on balls
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2015
sosiqdude:
mikuz u can still wake here up...

just close chatroom..we are not here to chat but to rap.

u are d mod right?... if u are scared to do it, hand me over the mod and u go see how rap section gon be like

smooth

No be wetin people dey yarn make me feel less concrned sef. I have my reasons.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Well that's not the same with other people. Cos I think some of them only drop bars here to see how well they're developing lyrically. And of course if they don't get props or even corrected they lose interest here and seek attention from somewhere else. That's why many textcees who started here elope to facebook where like I heard; they get enough attention.

See bro, if you are good, you'd definately get props. There's no way you expect me to keep reading wack bars on here and keep rating them. Don't I have a life outside here. You are definately not gonna go unrecognised if you are skilled. Take Obesemf and Liricyst for example, if to say I never retire from textbattling I for don battle them since. What is better than a newbie getting a chance to share a ring with the king.
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
obesemf:
but mikuz, i think you should establish titles cheesy it'll bring more drama. And maybe the winner of the kings. tourney gets to challenge the person with. the highest title. cheesy
seconded. Mikuz how bout a tag team tourney?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
obesemf:
Iceskidd:
seconded. Mikuz how bout a tag team tourney?

You guys should stop this "only the mod can do it mentality" cos e dey annoy me. If you are so concerned, why can't you do it. Kr0ne and JoshuaBase hosted two successful tournies on this turf, do they have two heads?
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2015
mikuz:

See bro, if you are good, you'd definately get props. There's no way you expect me to keep reading wack bars on here and keep rating them. Don't I have a life outside here. You are definately not gonna go unrecognised if you are skilled. Take Obesemf and Liricyst for example, if to say I never retire from textbattling I for don battle them since. What is better than a newbie getting a chance to share a ring with the king.
You don't get me ryt? It's not just about the props sometimes. . . It's about how we recognize and correct them whenever they come up with a faulty line or verse. It's the attention they need! Some textcees who came to NL Rap Battles section came here to learn more about rap from those who are already perfect with the art!

Take for example, Me. I've been a member of this forum for 3 years but I never knew there was a Rap section until 2013. I was good as a rapper audio-wise but my lyrics were nothing to write home about, so I decided to join this section and learn more!
I dropped my flawed up verses but then I was corrected by the likes of Dj5naira, you, Evilchapterz, Ibime, Ojoawo, Emaprince and the rest. Ibime even dissed me one time indirectly or maybe unknowingly and that spiked me to learn the ropes!

Dj5naira always dissed me with a verse, flipping on my lines and creating punchlines with them, and I replied with my lame verses but then, I learnt one thing from him anytime he dissed me.

Evilchapterz was a pin in the @ss(No disrespect tho) he mocked my verses but then enlightened me even though he came up strict.

I mean, those days y'all vets gave Newbies your attention! And it was cool! It made me stay here even after I discovered RG, RGA, Insignia and them groups on FB!

And one of 'em reasons this place is dulling is because we started sleeping on everybody!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
vickybash:
darkrebel666,Daprekky,geoxpress

•hello
Have you returned fully Now?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You don't get me ryt? It's not just about the props sometimes. . . It's about how we recognize and correct them whenever they come up with a faulty line or verse. It's the attention they need! Some textcees who came to NL Rap Battles section came here to learn more about rap from those who are already perfect with the art!

Take for example, Me. I've been a member of this forum for 3 years but I never knew there was a Rap section until 2013. I was good as a rapper audio-wise but my lyrics were nothing to write home about, so I decided to join this section and learn more!
I dropped my flawed up verses but then I was corrected by the likes of Dj5naira, you, Evilchapterz, Ibime, Ojoawo, Emaprince and the rest. Ibime even dissed me one time indirectly or maybe unknowingly and that spiked me to learn the ropes!

Dj5naira always dissed me with a verse, flipping on my lines and creating punchlines with them, and I replied with my lame verses but then, I learnt one thing from him anytime he dissed me.

Evilchapterz was a pin in the @ss(No disrespect tho) he mocked my verses but then enlightened me even though he came up strict.

I mean, those days y'all vets gave Newbies your attention! And it was cool! It made me stay here even after I discovered RG, RGA, Insignia and them groups on FB!

And one of 'em reasons this place is dulling is because we started sleeping on everybody!!

That's reason I told you the chatroom is the cause of this decay.
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Abeg make una shift for king,before I spit on thee,carry your rant go chatroom,mik n gift grin,I hope you feeling me

Punches penetrating the ground like a jack hammer/ reaching hell fire making Satan stammer/ gets further to kill the wack sinners/ and quench the whole fire,now,the almighty big hell is dead,ain't talking American rapper/
Who does this better/ me,I,myself and my brother's brother/ so respected in the game,you can only approach through a formal letter/ no-one comes close,200m away,sight me clearly from the ladder/
I'm a public figure/ stubborn pass all this he-goat/ nonetheless,a goal-getter always eager/ still be warned,I repeat,I'm fukking stubborn like a hor.ny she-goat/
Why did y'all stop being that noisy wacklings/ did something happen/ wake up quick from your slumber or were all ye poisoned?/ ohh! My venomous lyrics caused it,(so you know) let them wonder why was I asking?/
For record purpose/ to find out if it did unto you what the venom supposed/ I'm the best with the quotables,hip-hop heads do propose/ it's an irony if you ever hear my mentor opposed/
Hala yes boss/ if you don't you would see and hear God/ cos I'll take such a person to the cliff nd kill the "b1tch up" like I'm on a chess board/ obedience is better than sacrifice,hell straight,my dear son/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.