Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (924298 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by danbrowndmf(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Leggo!!!

Am not possessed with evil spirit so i don't loose,the only time i draw is when i'm on pool/...don't dear listen to much of me,cus i bring tobaco bars and 2much of me might make ur liver pool/...
Everything about you is generic,Even the life you live is generic,You should be called BABA TUNDE/...I heard Hiphop is dead,oh well,if hiphop is dead then Am jesus on the 3rd day/...

Am like a Prostitute in this game,ama kip Fuccking u Up... this rappers are like dwarf no matter how much they learn they will neva grow up/...like have got anus in the sky,i keep messing them up,i guess they will end up saying i'm "farting fating" UP/
You are to fake to be an hiphop head,cus ur as fake as the Nollywood sex scene/.. Fucck Airline,My witchcraft bars don dy fly since/..

When ever they claim to be best rapper,better know they talking about ankara made/.. Cus i'm so "long gone long gun" i"m somthing like the OKA Made/...
I'm the Illest Rapper alive,Ebola to me is like an Headache/..lols,every rapper now claiming sick,even the one's with a mere headache/..

You niggas don't actually rap,all u do is to entertain...i'm about to spit the greatest verse of all time but i'm afraid they wunt fly over u like an aeroplane/..cus i'm to beat u all to death,cus i wunt be "9ice nice" to you even if i was fuccking tonypayne/

I'm allergic to good name,cus i steal every show have been ON/..see i"ll never die,and even if i do,like the nollywood movie,my ghost will surely live's ON/.cheesy

...#Peace

Limerick
obesemf
lyricist

i call on u guys,i want to battle one of u guys.8-)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by danbrowndmf(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
007Bruce:
Everything about you is generic,Even the life you live is generic,You should be called BABA
TUNDE/...

great
tnx bro...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Sauron1:
@ Jizz-Unit,
Take your battle to free lounge or wherever. This place is meant for topicals.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 2:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Are u guys waitin' 4 my learnin' lessons?/ savin' bars for other things which I don't want to fackin' mention??/
You gon need bucket of answers to quench this burnin' question/

That moment when you feel sicken & wonder-struck/ lookin' for writtens to ponder on/
Ya brain pops insult no more, makin' u so “diss~stressed” than “chickens in a thunderstorm!!”/

Not a cryin' clown/ despite my hurtin' hands/
legs not strong for one-night Stand, confessed she can 'take it Lying Down!'/

What a trend/ partiality at the highest order n they'll be like "...we nuts no send!!"/
Slice ya thumbs off with the same knife your tryna use to 'cut both ends!'/

I'm quick to boil nigga like pressure-cook/ brutal acts penned down, look up ma pocketbook/
Die mouth opened, with those lyin' tongue of yours hanging 'on tenterhooks!'/

Stubborn lean dried lobsters/ wish they were all ill, died, slaughtered/
Never did they ever abort those tiny eggs of 'jealousy' which now developed into a 'green eyed monster!'/

Let's take a bet, enuff stories n play/ and any who loses should be buried in clay/
Tomorrow is a cryin' baby, so mos def i'd 'carry the day!'/

I'm fearless, not lenient/ don't care if you parents or acquaintance/
And those pressed rioters who refuses to “hold their peace” would be shown the nearest convenience/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Sorry darkrebel666, your money gone, I'll easily take that competition/
elymaxiimus fück around i aim that amunition/
cos i'm sepp blatter/
i don't entertain oppositions/
cos i killed science i'm the nigga that best matter/
it don't matter if he bulletproofed, shot'll the vest scatter/
max and jig made fp? How'd they change/
them two niggas i murked easily without my A game/
i cannot stay same/
i have to up my ability/
show my thug hostility/
and i'm gon took rebel's dirty money, like kidnap p-diddy/
#quickfrees
Re: Flow For Rank by sinizia: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
It's been a long time coming//.. My dìck is super-charged ready to spread my spérm on these thirsty bítches and i ain't forming// Y'all are like kids playing in the rain, it's about time i leave y'all dry and preserved with my bars like y'all are sunning.//

My flow is hazardous//.. So lethal and easily contagious// when i drop them, they leave y'all buried in Sacrophagus// your writtens are crap and stink, now wonder they're malodorous.

I'm here to kill y'all and leave your parents asking for your whereabouts// I'm the lyrical beast your favourite musicians rapped about// if you are in doubt// i'll send assassins to kill you and have your carcass prayed on and cleansed by an Algerian Marabout.

This FFR is my pitch// my bars penetrates your skull with no hitch// fúck me with and end up in a ditch// cross me just once, and i'll save my 9 for your body and leave you with a stitch.

Blaze!! cool

Cc: Emaprince, Kr0ne, Darkrebel666, Coogar.

Here's the freestyle i was required to drop in FFR in order to ascertain if i can join the tourney. I hope this is good enough because i want to test my skills at the tourney. I hope I'm in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinizia:

You and others have tons of writtens. That's what you guys do everyday. Me? I'm just penning my bars today and now I'm gonna use them on FFR. This is sad and cruel. sadcry
naaa... That's not what we do everyday. For e.g, coogar is calling me out for a brawl, but I aint got materials to drop. I'm rusty and I have not written for months. But, if I'm asked to brawl today or drop something in FFR now or be punished, I'll surely pick my pen, dust my pad and script a do.pe verse.

The difference is that we've been doing it for years that it lives in us. Haven't you seen people here (eg DBR vs Ibime) dissing each other with good rebuttals for days. Or Elymaxiimus/darkrebel666 vs Mikuz...those bars were scripted on the spot.

Back to your verse, sorry to tell you that I'm not sure you are ready for the tourney. You've got the potential and you woulda been killing glads if you were actively dropping verses since january. Yeah, you can still partake in the tourney, but please, do improve yourself and acknowledge the criteria with which battles are judged. Your verses needs to be creative and wowing!!
More verses in here will do the magic. Goodluck!
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Which tourney re u guys talkin about
And some should pls set up the battle thread btw myself and goshkidd happening this friday
Tanx
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Iceskidd:
Sorry darkrebel666, your money gone, I'll easily take that competition/
elymaxiimus fück around i aim that amunition/
cos i'm sepp blatter/
i don't entertain oppositions/
cos i killed science i'm the nigga that best matter/
it don't matter if he bulletproofed, shot'll the vest scatter/
max and jig made fp? How'd they change/
them two niggas i murked easily without my A game/
i cannot stay same/
i have to up my ability/
show my thug hostility/
and i'm gon took rebel's dirty money, like kidnap p-diddy/
#quickfrees
Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinizia:
It's been a long time coming//.. My dìck is super-charged ready to spread my spérm on these thirsty bítches and i ain't forming// Y'all are like kids playing in the rain, it's about time i leave y'all dry and preserved with my bars like y'all are sunning.//

My flow is hazardous//.. So lethal and easily contagious// when i drop them, they leave y'all buried in Sacrophagus// your writtens are crap and stink, now wonder they're malodorous.

I'm here to kill y'all and leave your parents asking for your whereabouts// I'm the lyrical beast your favourite musicians rapped about// if you are in doubt// i'll send assassins to kill you and have your carcass prayed on and cleansed by an Algerian Marabout.

This FFR is my pitch// my bars penetrates your skull with no hitch// fúck me with and end up in a ditch// cross me just once, and i'll save my 9 for your body and leave you with a stitch.

Blaze!! cool

Cc: Emaprince, Kr0ne, Darkrebel666, Coogar.

Here's the freestyle i was required to drop in FFR in order to ascertain if i can join the tourney. I hope this is good enough because i want to test my skills at the tourney. I hope I'm in?
Blaze 4rm Fb? Are You 4rm Croatia?
Re: Flow For Rank by sinizia: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Blaze 4rm Fb? Are You 4rm Croatia?

No. I just used the blaze as my signature work. This is my first time dropping any written.
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
couple of lies fill this files/claim dey got ties with real heights/midgets n cretins i call dem... dey despise me?still right.../cos i'v killed dis buzzing flies with mean plights....
just got on ur nerve more fault to dis crust/get ur bytch fucqed to tit lose/like a dentist banged her....m brutal n lettin blood stench fill dis room like wat incense do/ if she does 'seek aider' den she fucqing insects too....
pretenders acting real n brutal/truth is they are 'stock here' like window louvers n we purchasing em in bulks yeah/'battle with bars' u would win without lines/n if 5naira is ur back bone?? in exchange for dat dime.....m ripping out spines...
call dis wat u wana been a while but m still here/no a$$ fight here but if u wan 2 face idi??bia.../den ama mak u conceive dis ish cat till u birth puccys here.....
ok.... blah blah...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sinizia: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
What are y'all? School kids writing childish texts?// these BS y'all are dropping are way too basic// it can't even leave me Red with anger if this was an alkaline test//...

I'm the Dòpest on this terrain, but I'm yet to be arrested with drug// I'm evil, my bars leaves you lonely like R.Kelly, you'll be asking heaven for a hug// This talent 'comes' naturally, it's inborn, as if I'm climàxing without a shrug//...

Bìtches, I'm back to take my crown// This is a chess game, I'm the king and y'all the pawn// if y'all object, imma murk y'all fast, dump your bodies into the ocean and sentence y'all to live the life of a prawn//...

I've got a dark soul but I'm no jezebel// y'all pùssies keep coming at me with alternate monikers like y'all are switching record labels// verily verily i say unto y'all, "on the day 666, y'all dark sinners won't get raptured, but rather be turned into a hell bound rebels//...

it's a suicidal decision// sparring with me, i kill without hesitation// my gat shoots with sound clarity, i kill with sharp precision// and i do all these without cum mission// because I don't need to órgasm in holy ground before i kill in a mission//.. (Cùm mission = commission. Mission = Church)

What's my biz (business) with O'bis? (Ibime)// we've got something in common? Nigga please!!// I'm hale, hearty, fit and slim, O'bis is fat and Obese// if there's anything in common between us, it's the monthly subscription for his BB which he collects from me, and i call it a BIS!!//

Nota bene: this last part is not a disrespect to Ibime, just dropping some writtens trying to show I've got what it takes to be in that tourney. That's all.

Cc: Darkrebel666, Emaprince, 007bruce, Kr0ne.

How was these frees?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinizia:
What are y'all? School kids writing childish texts?// these BS y'all are dropping are way too basic// it can't even leave me Red with anger if this was an alkaline test//...

I'm the Dòpest on this terrain, but I'm yet to be arrested with drug// I'm evil, my bars leaves you lonely like R.Kelly, you'll be asking heaven for a hug// This talent 'comes' naturally, it's inborn, as if I'm climàxing without a shrug//...

Bìtches, I'm back to take my crown// This is a chess game, I'm the king and y'all the pawn// if y'all object, imma murk y'all fast, dump your bodies into the ocean and sentence y'all to live the life of a prawn//...

I've got a dark soul but I'm no jezebel// y'all pùssies keep coming at me with alternate monikers like y'all are switching record labels// verily verily i say unto y'all, "on the day 666, y'all dark sinners won't get raptured, but rather be turned into a hell bound rebels//...

it's a suicidal decision// sparring with me, i kill without hesitation// my gat shoots with sound clarity, i kill with sharp precision// and i do all these without cum mission// because I don't need to órgasm in holy ground before i kill in a mission//.. (Cùm mission = commission. Mission = Church)

What's my biz (business) with O'bis? (Ibime)// we've got something in common? Nigga please!!// I'm hale, hearty, fit and slim, O'bis is fat and Obese// if there's anything in common between us, it's the monthly subscription for his BB which he collects from me, and i call it a BIS!!//

Nota bene: this last part is not a disrespect to Ibime, just dropping some writtens trying to show I've got what it takes to be in that tourney. That's all.

Cc: Darkrebel666, Emaprince, 007bruce, Kr0ne.

How was these frees?
better. that cum mission line's impressive
youre on the way. your next frees should be like you're brawling someone
Re: Flow For Rank by sinizia: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
007Bruce:
better. that cum mission line's impressive
youre on the way. your next frees should be like you're brawling someone

Will i have to mention direct names or use pronoun like "he"?

Thanks for encouragement.
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
I've got dark soul but I'm not jezebel - not rappatic

I've got a dark soul like jezebel - rappatic

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.