Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,377 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (924181 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
.... Sup fam
Top of the morning to you, boss.
Why dont we hold something like a Noobs vs Vet tourney. That will really go a long way in reviving this place. As well as bringing in new cats to become active on here.

Just saying though. Cc coogarishere , darkrebel101

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Runtownnn: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2016
I can see dis place is on d verge of gettting back up... CoogarIsBack i shared your post brother. I hope to see controvacies upon controvercies in the tourney. I trust
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Top of the morning to you, boss.
Why dont we hold something like a Noobs vs Vet tourney. That will really go a long way in reviving this place. As well as bringing in new cats to become active on here.

Just saying though. Cc coogarishere , darkreb.el101
morning, bruh. A tourney will sure be nice. I'm just not sure about my always being around. I have a capricious schedule.

I can see that newbies have started popping in here.

Airmark, I would like to host a newbie tourney, but you have to be around to clear rants and so on.. Please indicate if you're interested.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Pls let's restore the old tradition of keeping it strictly FLOWS On this thread. No more chats here pls.. Let's take that to the chatroom: https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/1082

thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
morning, bruh. A tourney will sure be nice. I'm just not sure about my always being around. I have a capricious schedule.

I can see that newbies have started popping in here.

Airmark, I would like to host a newbie tourney, but you have to be around to clear rants and so on.. Please indicate if you're interested.
I'm happy we still have some of ya'all oldies who still see the need in keeping the hard-earned legacy here intact. Cc Ibime , Giyazz , Gottoboy .

We finally need to hand over this place to a new generation by bringing back the spark this last time. Also, i think this place needs an active mod. Someone who's got equivalent zeal and passion of riviving this arena.

One of the mod should relinquish power to someone else, i beg you.

I believe with enough hype and supports from Bis and co, we shall achieve this feat. Cc darkrebel101 please ya'all shouldn't let this legacy to die down.

I'm ready to sponsor tourney. Noobs should be given a chance to battle with ya'all vets, even if just for this last time.
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Shared
Get ready for enough intrigue that would last a lifetime. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Cöögar always begins his post with “small letters”. Your impersonation skills need help. grin
hey son! I expected more from you.

Instead of you shouting hozana for my coming back, you are here yapping garbage. Shame on you shawama! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Paayne(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
action speaks louder than words. abeg y'al should start this tourney already.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sneeze. ..
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
The noobs tourney thingy will be cool yo.
Yea. We need enough hype and sh/t.

Cc seun , lalasticlala . Please we really need your intervention on here. The mods we have here doesn't care about the growth of this section. They are usually offline and yet doesn't want to hand over the mod's position to someone else who'll be very much active for the section.

This section expecially needs an active person incharge of it's modship. Please tell Airmark and co to f/rk off abeg.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Flow For Rank by blessedmarshal(f): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
am in for the tourney
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
blessedmarshal:
am in for the tourney
Click the above link and sign up for the tourney.
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Runtownnn:
I can see dis place is on d verge of gettting back up... CoogarIsBack i shared your post brother. I hope to see controvacies upon controvercies in the tourney. I trust

Aren't you going to sign up?
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
immotal hydrog3n

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
XrystalBlacck:
Holla bruhs, I need me some battles and I haven't figured out how it can be found. any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks bruhs
I'm guessing you're a rapper? This is FFR so you can always drop a freestyle for people to know how ill you are.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
My life's attached to immorality like handcuffs.. coz I fůck different kinds of bítches I lay my hands on... choosing them at random... I don't care if they're white or black cunts...or even Asian...as long as they bang côck!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kookny:
Y’all know now is da concert/
This chick’n still dressed in boxer/
I loathe it when my job is lower’d, like a stripper, Imma have to do the suck-out/

My passion is vigor, when I come with these scissors, I bring you seizure/ sicko, so grave you couldn’t even figure/ as a son of the gods, I kill and heal and cuss, just to please dem niggurs/ even from Puerto Rico/

These tec(s) is plain, why he keep guessing brails and vernacular/ see dyslexia, Sinaj bring ‘im straw and coca-cola/ he’ll be needing it on a regular/ I got dem hypnotized in da triangular/

Lyk cyrax, I spit ill flows/ ‘ts gat target, no dodging these blows/
Tonight is a triple mega shame show/ bability, ripping off dem heart of dem foes/

Where is that dj5naira?/ tell these niqqas is no more que sera sera/ you come here not prepared?we gon’ past d era/ success without work, is getting rarer/

Gave your bae my Iphone7 plus/ she wows, swears it’s your income gross/
My Toolz cutz your underpants… ridiculous/ sorry, she’s a fan to d man who knows his calculus/

Welcome to da butchery, this ain’t a BEEF goulash/ I got swag and I got cash/ so relax, CU*MING with da power of the holy ghost very fast/ till I cover you up like in a hijab, spice with peri peri and take to d rehab… for beri beri, recap/

My goons whistle from da window, Kook! Kook!/ we apologize for this pitiful crook/ like an orphanage chick, pardon the food/ next time he won’t be taking this route/

Okay here’s da future, this rap is da B.O.A.T (Bestest Of All Time) ever/ know we don’t consider dem naysayers, Oga Plaetton, do you believe in soothsayers?/ Oh Lord! I’d gree da offer, more fame than DDeliverer, that’s my prayer/

S/O to Limerick in da rap section, niqqa reminds me my protégé called da Mode9/
S/O to NL jail section, found my crush… Amicable09/ baby you see, the way you wiggle and twinkle leaves niqqa hanging in da cloud9/ So Imma chase you from V.I to Garrison, starting from morning till past 9/

Who dey call me? smiley

I heard my name and I hid cos I was naked...
Re: Flow For Rank by pressplay411(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
No Sir I don't Flow for Rank

I go Nuclear on d Mic homeboy I Blow your Tank

Venomous Lines when I Bust I Spit a Python

Who Dares to Clash with this Titan?

Like i was raised in d abbey, Nun tighter

Too sick I cough fire

Try to kill my flame I burn higher

i killed myself im a ghost writer

So grab ur gas mask

scratch that, poisonous flows we past that

Bet on me or get your cash back

pass marks, we surpassed that.

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
pressplay411:
No Sir I don't Flow for Rank

I go Nuclear on d Mic homeboy I Blow your Tank

Venomous Lines when I Bust I Spit a Python

Who Dares to Clash with this Titan?

Too sick I cough fire

Try to kill my flame I burn higher

i killed myself im a ghost writer

So grab ur gas mask

scratch that, poisonous flows we past that

Bet on me or get your cash back

pass marks, we surpassed that.

sorry play, but i just choose to dispel freaks/ your bar's below par...gets..us wondering who the fvck you is/ and for a momment i almost welcomed the deadly thought of bringing you 'sparks' like electrics/ but no! There's a noob tourney...go sign up and get killed!/

I'm a beast and triggers i press cray!/ they're nicknamed 'angel of my life' cos i live with them/ this dude needs a sPA treatment..... So when i send bullets/ after him ....they'll press Play/ offer Dj5naira some shillings to have him shortchanged/ with a can of bear,,,,, and sipping it where his pop lay!/

You a noob fool...quit the fronting...
And i aint done yet until i bag raplinx/ take icekid out with some mad skills/ then in tallysmallz' room will i spend my night shift... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2016
CoogarIsBack:
immotal hydrog3n
Am all ears
Re: Flow For Rank by Gbemiie: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Shots fired... Where is tallysmallz o cheesycheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by pressplay411(m): 1:04am On Nov 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
sorry play, but i just choose to dispel freaks/ your bar's below par...gets..us wondering who the fvck you is/ and for a momment i almost welcomed the deadly thought of bringing you 'sparks' like electrics/ but no! There's a noob tourney...go sign up and get killed!/

I'm a beast and triggers i press cray!/ they're nicknamed 'angel of my life' cos i live with them/ this dude needs a sPA treatment..... So when i send bullets/ after him ....they'll press Play/ offer Dj5naira some shillings to have him shortchanged/ with a can of bear,,,,, and sipping it where his pop lay!/

You a noob fool...quit the fronting...
And i aint done yet until i bag raplinx/ take icekid out with some mad skills/ then in tallysmallz' room will i spend my night shift... grin

Son remember you brought this on yourself!

Know why they call me da buster my rhymz are Dangerous
I'm outa bounds outa control, Outrageous
I'm 2 good no doubt Better than y'all
Cos if your name was Spalding you still wouldn't ball
Don't Fork with me cos imma Knife ya
When I bust it's like I turn d mic into a Rifle
I brush ya dust ya trust me it's costly
your linez are old your bars are rusty
I'm cool under pressure, Hot beyond measure
When I say Imma F u up homey its Not Sexual
Its Unwise to face me so that makes ya Foolish
My lip is like a Full clip don't make me pull it
I don hammer, Can't Touch This
It's a scary movie duh Can't watch this
I drops mean verses in reverse when it's me versus
Who's trying to Step to this?
You Get Served starta fear me like a Exorcist!
I'm da Show Stopper Chart Topper Block Buster
Doe Hustler Go Getter MC Crusher!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2016
There's a reason i let you live the first time/

Play is not what we do around here nigga, we press nines/

so tread carefully....cos me niggaz are merely here to kill/

make the 'fire' arms explode! .....then leave you no access to ..the standpipes!/

I can't indulge you pressplay, you wacker than elymax/

Your whole bars are tasteless, they do not rhyme/

no punch, no wordplay,nothing wowing like paayne 's depressed lifestyle/!

this pathe will make you regret, walai grin/

flee to the media for support/
he loose his footings then he falls/
but i spray shells at press like a maniac on the run/

leave you a ghost, cos thesame is Tallysmallz!/

Her imagery fat arss is what i'd be wanking on/ when you're gone.. sad/

pressplay411 spitting dope? He fvcking not/
I'll make him walking a corpse....when i set the gats blazing at his torso an trunks/

stupid noobs...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by DRISKLEF(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Gbemiie:
Shots fired... Where is tallysmallz o cheesycheesy

gringrin smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2016
pressplay411:

Too sick I cough fire

DRISKLEF:
and for a momment i almost welcomed the deadly thought of bringing you 'sparks' like electrics/ but no! There's a noob tourney...go sign up and get killed!/

LOLING

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Play is not what we do around here nigga, we press nines/

pressplay411:

My lip is like a Full clip don't make me pull it

pressplay411:

I don hammer, Can't Touch This
It's a scary movie duh Can't watch this
I drops mean verses in reverse when it's me versus
Who's trying to Step to this?
You Get Served starta fear me like a Exorcist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Am all ears

Never mind...
Goodmorning son! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Runtownnn: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
CoogarIsBack:

Aren't you going to sign up?
ummmmm,,, spectator ma brother. smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by pressplay411(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
CoogarIsBack:

He's not ready! Thanks.
Re: Flow For Rank by CoogarIsBack: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Run to the media for support/ he loose his footings then he falls

but i spray shells at press like a maniac on the run/

bloom! bloom!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Dotwillis1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
guys checkout my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.