Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917599 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by SenhorSean(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Story of my life

VERSE 1

i remembrd how i started slamming |Moving with niggas that likes jamming |Inspiring, then i chose my path, they said i'm dreaming |told em y'all need to watchout for me every homecoming

I puff out, blazing smoke like a chimney |Bailling out with my cocktail walking past amy's alley |Thinking abt life and my story |Aint too late to hit the glory

They say after the storm comes the cloud |but too many storms yet no cloud |We gotta live by not crying out loud |survive and hope someday we'll be proud.

I f*cking placed a bet on my future |How it sounds to have a great pleasure |Watching em regret, knowing they lost a treasure |i'm on that lane living that adventure.

They said i love rhymes |Oh Yeah! I love being different most times |Being unique like the taste of limes |A lonewolf afraid of by his primes

i build up and got a steady vigour |Including a real good sense of humour |down to earth and being candour| When bothered, i lose my behaviour.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2018
opalk:

but still made out with Kenny
Temmy by the corner
Femi is 'busy'
bitch is 'easy'
let's go 'kissey'
Killshot 'winning'
why you 'whining'
still think you got me?
Damn you bunny
give your shoddy some 'honey'
Damn Am 'looney'
Play you like 'Rooney'
Gimme beat tuney
Young boy never broke
Teach you the ropes
Don't go flop
Listen to the 'boss'
So u don't be a 'loss'

##PaulShady
Y'all should rate and rank, don't hang
Like if it dope
Good
Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2018
SenhorSean, Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Y'all rappers dumb as Bleep, y'all ain't worth to be called rappers buh wrappers, when I started following this shit 1 year ago I think it was the early days of September, I had hopes some day y'all gonna wake from this ferry tale, buh it's been a year and it's very late, sit tight cause I'm bout to give u something remember.

Maybe I should start with some introduction, I'm nicheey, when you see me coming to your house I think you should get your door shut, ain't here to be conquered so don't blame me if my bars leaves you with gun shots.

I'm a legend just like Bob Marley and I ain't friendly just like John terry, I got lots of goals just like Ronaldo, and I'm real bad you could call me Michael Jackson, ain't no way I'll let y'all wackos step on me niggahs ah mean hell no!.

Who's heard wah happened to mgk? Despite having the rap devil he still couldn't make his way, I could be rough at times buh niggahs I'm hell nice, if you think I'm lying you could ask 9ice.

Look dudes I'll always look out for you and hope you don't turn out like your fathers who couldn't make it out a school, hood and even the play group, such a life he must have been living, so pathetic,poor man I didn't know he's go'on end it, rip to his soul, he could rest now in the hottest abyss in hell.

Ya wanna go heads with me? I mean I. O. M. G. I'LL Bleep yu up and leave you gasping for breathe like you suck a cock, I heard your mum's in the hospital funny thing is she got suffocated by a cock, cmon bruh it doesn't have to end this way, I mean the part where me leaving you to walk away, I should be sue for murder cause when cause when I'm done you'll be the one climbing a tree holding a rope, tf you think you're doing son? I think he's finding his way,poor dude I think it now has to end this way.

I love ya that's why Inno want to be the one you'll commit suicide to, so imma end this shit with Bleep y'all and have a nice day.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
SenhorSean:
Story of my life

VERSE 1

i remembrd how i started slamming |Moving with niggas that likes jamming |Inspiring, then i chose my path, they said i'm dreaming |told em y'all need to watchout for me every homecoming

I puff out, blazing smoke like a chimney |Bailling out with my cocktail walking past amy's alley |Thinking abt life and my story |Aint too late to hit the glory

They say after the storm comes the cloud |but too many storms yet no cloud |We gotta live by not crying out loud |survive and hope someday we'll be proud.

I f*cking placed a bet on my future |How it sounds to have a great pleasure |Watching em regret, knowing they lost a treasure |i'm on that lane living that adventure.

They said i love rhymes |Oh Yeah! I love being different most times |Being unique like the taste of limes |A lonewolf afraid of by his primes

i build up and got a steady vigour |Including a real good sense of humour |down to earth and being candour| When bothered, i lose my behaviour.

. Bruh I'm officially calling a brawl with you.

Bold enough to go on head with me?
Re: Flow For Rank by SenhorSean(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nicheey:
. Bruh I'm officially calling a brawl with you.
Bold enough to go on head with me?
Bring it on...
Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nicheey:
Y'all rappers dumb as Bleep, y'all ain't worth to be called rappers buh wrappers, when I started following this shit 1 year ago I think it was the early days of September, I had hopes some day y'all gonna wake from this ferry tale, buh it's been a year and it's very late, sit tight cause I'm bout to give u something remember.

Maybe I should start with some introduction, I'm nicheey, when you see me coming to your house I think you should get your door shut, ain't here to be conquered so don't blame me if my bars leaves you with gun shots.

I'm a legend just like Bob Marley and I ain't friendly just like John terry, I got lots of goals just like Ronaldo, and I'm real bad you could call me Michael Jackson, ain't no way I'll let y'all wackos step on me niggahs ah mean hell no!.

Who's heard wah happened to mgk? Despite having the rap devil he still couldn't make his way, I could be rough at times buh niggahs I'm hell nice, if you think I'm lying you could ask 9ice.

Look dudes I'll always look out for you and hope you don't turn out like your fathers who couldn't make it out a school, hood and even the play group, such a life he must have been living, so pathetic,poor man I didn't know he's go'on end it, rip to his soul, he could rest now in the hottest abyss in hell.

Ya wanna go heads with me? I mean I. O. M. G. I'LL Bleep yu up and leave you gasping for breathe like you suck a cock, I heard your mum's in the hospital funny thing is she got suffocated by a cock, cmon bruh it doesn't have to end this way, I mean the part where me leaving you to walk away, I should be sue for murder cause when cause when I'm done you'll be the one climbing a tree holding a rope, tf you think you're doing son? I think he's finding his way,poor dude I think it now has to end this way.

I love ya that's why Inno want to be the one you'll commit suicide to, so imma end this shit with Bleep y'all and have a nice day.
So you are from Rivers
you think you got liver
you so fat
always farting
Back at Afsb
you ate the food for 900 pple
Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Donkinno:

So you are from Rivers
you think you got liver
you so fat
always farting
Back at Afsb
you ate the food for 900 pple

Says the dude who never made the cut to medical
Fat me still have have my liver intact and I ain't suffering from hypentis B(liver problem) I mean for real? You go come at me for eating too much? You can't blame me my dad can simply afford it unlike yours who answers benny yet can't even make a penny.

Usually I don't do shit bruh, buh if you go'on talk bout me again I guess I'll just have to close ur shit hole, I made my place in RC 70 and I can say it proudly, I didn't get dropped just a week to go, I'm still young to fulfill my goal, I ain't the one who claimed to be 19 while he looked 30 years old

Inno why I didn't make the cut buh when I'm talking ya kind shouldn't be blabbing o, I faced the board and that's a thing yo, I wrote my name in gold you could ask bdg jallo (NDA registrar)yo, hope you live enough to see another RC bro, your sickness is at the worse state though, even being optimistic you still ain't gat no hope, just like in RC 70 you didn't have a place same thing applies here, you don't have a place here bro.

Rip to you in advance cuz the last time I saw you was in an ambulance, with oxygen tube gag in your mouth, I think you mumble some words buh couldn't pronounce, what ever you mumbled I think you meant "my life was all a mess".
Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2018
SenhorSean:

Bring it on...

Hey yo, how's your morning going bro? Just in case you gotta sign your will Joe, and leave it openly on the kitchen floor, you're dying cause you're bout to get on head with me, the said two heads are better than one buh I won't any heads to put you to rest bro. So it begins hope you don't run back home...

I'll give you the prevellege to start it up bruh.
The mic is all yours for the takin.
Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Nicheey:

Says the dude who never made the cut to medical
Fat me still have have my liver intact and I ain't suffering from hypentis B(liver problem) I mean for real? You go come at me for eating too much? You can't blame me my dad can simply afford it unlike yours who answers benny yet can't even make a penny.

Usually I don't do shit bruh, buh if you go'on talk bout me again I guess I'll just have to close ur shit hole, I made my place in RC 70 and I can say it proudly, I didn't get dropped just a week to go, I'm still young to fulfill my goal, I ain't the one who claimed to be 19 while he looked 30 years old

Inno why I didn't make the cut buh when I'm talking ya kind shouldn't be blabbing o, I faced the board and that's a thing yo, I wrote my name in gold you could ask bdg jallo (NDA registrar)yo, hope you live enough to see another RC bro, your sickness is at the worse state though, even being optimistic you still ain't gat no hope, just like in RC 70 you didn't have a place same thing applies here, you don't have a place here bro.

Rip to you in advance cuz the last time I saw you was in an ambulance, with oxygen tube gag in your mouth, I think you mumble some words buh couldn't pronounce, what ever you mumbled I think you meant "my life was all a mess".

Hiss at your diss, did a comic on you, you with a come back,Wow your dad can afford food, That's good.
You made your place at 70rc, Wtf.. even your statemen didn't even know you,
you are 19, but you so fat, you look 40 year old
you faced board after little daddy bribed for you to pass medical, cos dude you are about a 100 kg and minimum weight was 75kg but still board saw you looked like a 40 year old, so fat they laughed and dropped your silly ass,
You never made the cut for anything
even when you tried to join a cult
keep flattering yourself, Brg Jallo doesn't even know you exist

Keep jogging bro
you need it
Obesity is bad

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Fat man Nicheey
bout to drop some weight sorry bars
or you gon cry to daddy
think he can bribe me
shoulda looked before you leap
but i guess you looking down in shame now...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin SenhorSean, calm down...this might be interesting
Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Donkinno:

Hiss at your diss, did a comic on you, you with a come back,Wow your dad can afford food, That's good.
You made your place at 70rc, Wtf.. even your statemen didn't even know you,
you are 19, but you so fat, you look 40 year old
you faced board after little daddy bribed for you to pass medical, cos dude you are about a 100 kg and minimum weight was 75kg but still board saw you looked like a 40 year old, so fat they laughed and dropped your silly ass,
You never made the cut for anything
even when you tried to join a cult
keep flattering yourself, Brg Jallo doesn't even know you exist

Keep jogging bro
you need it
Obesity is bad

Bruh shift you're dumb asf I'm sure you ain't smarter than a rock, see how u look, like a moda fuckin duck, incase you don't know you're a sitting dock that's why you'll never make out the block, back in afsb you were good buh got no luck that's why you got dropped like a blood bloke.

30 years old claiming 19 no wonder you weren't told nice things, so literally you're dying soon? Okay bad stuff is you still don't have a heir buh tf I'm I saying? I mean dude you dont even have a hair and you expect things to get fair? For people like you such things are very rare.

Bitch imma leave you to yo fvcking lair, fuvk while you're alive cause the ain't no pvssy in hell.
Re: Flow For Rank by SenhorSean(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Nicheey:

Hey yo, how's your morning going bro? Just in case you gotta sign your will Joe, and leave it openly on the kitchen floor, you're dying cause you're bout to get on head with me, the said two heads are better than one buh I won't any heads to put you to rest bro. So it begins hope you don't run back home...

I'll give you the prevellege to start it up bruh.
The mic is all yours for the takin.
i laugh at ur shallow thoughts/thinking about what u sought/makes me feel so unbothered/ i'm pretty sure u gonna get served/Prepare a proper brawl with judges/ then i can make your future filled with grudges.

Hahahaha...i already got my diss a title... "BEGINNING OF YOUR END"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Nicheey:

Bruh shift you're dumb asf I'm sure you ain't smarter than a rock, see how u look, like a moda fuckin duck, incase you don't know you're a sitting dock that's why you'll never make out the block, back in afsb you were good buh got no luck that's why you got dropped like a blood bloke.

30 years old claiming 19 no wonder you weren't told nice things, so literally you're dying soon? Okay bad stuff is you still don't have a heir buh tf I'm I saying? I mean dude you dont even have a hair and you expect things to get fair? For people like you such things are very rare.

Bitch imma leave you to yo fvcking lair, fuvk while you're alive cause the ain't no pvssy in hell.
Tf are you saying
sounding like a bitch, bitch
I rather be 30 years old me
than 19 years you
kinda same thing Eminem said b4
Mgk was Killshot
you spoke rubbish...
on the table
you're so low
my grandma flow better than you
pple would hiss pass you to see my diss
your clap back is so back back
it the Beginning of your End

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2018
SenhorSean:

i laugh at ur shallow thoughts/thinking about what u sought/make me feel a unbothered/ i'm pretty sure u gonna get served/Prepare a proper brawl with judges/ then i can make your future filled with grudges.

i could be a judge..
i hold no grudge
but i got a urge to say donkey grin sorry donkinno is insanely kinda good down the table
Re: Flow For Rank by skillmatic(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please if u think you can write bars like it's 1994, hit me up. I need some competition

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Donkinno:

Tf are you saying
sounding like a bitch, bitch
I rather be 30 years old me
than 19 years you
kinda same thing Eminem said b4
Mgk was Killshot
you spoke rubbish...
on the table
you're so low
my grandma flow better than you
pple would hiss pass you to see my diss
your clap back is so back back
it the Beginning of your End

Bruh I didn't call a brawl with you and I'll really appreciate if you could mind your words, he's 30 I'm 19 now who's dying sooner? You keep blabbing bla bla bla tf you saying bruh you on hook bra? Here's the deal go offline get a pencil write some shit and make it suspenseful and don't come back until something dope hits you, Bleep it you could take SenhorSean home with who knows? Maybe he could make you useful.

There ain't no hope for ya, back at afsb your boots were so old the started to roots, fuvk u bruh and tell your gf to grow some b**bs, going round with flat chest askin people how'd I look, bitch look like fuvkin a man with braids, I'm sure she ain't even got no brains too bad she gotta date a bloke.

I'm done with ya bruh if you wanna battle do with Senhor, when bad meets bad it turns a big flop.

Rip bruh, hope you rest in hottest place in hell.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2018
SenhorSean:

i laugh at ur shallow thoughts/thinking about what u sought/make me feel a unbothered/ i'm pretty sure u gonna get served/Prepare a proper brawl with judges/ then i can make your future filled with grudges.

Pride goes before a fall, that's why Jericho fell. You going heads on with me? Honestly got me thinking really you do have no interest in living, you think this people gonna feel the shit you'd say? Then I guess donkinno will have a better chance joining the NDA.

Take an advice go form a group with vanilla ice, new kid in the block obviously thinking he's got some luck, stupid why's your door then lock? We all dudes in here except for this bitches (donkinno, opalk, senhorsean) damn it how can three dick be pussies?

Honestly I'll love this shit to last so I could take pictures of my rear so you won't forget my a*s

All good all good, so I'll end this with fuk u and d hope you have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
@LMandela aren't you done chasing Bella? It's been two years already and you still haven't bail out, bruh be careful so you don't fall out, in your absence a new rap psycho just show out, nice to metcha hope you don't run off lines like donkinno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by SenhorSean(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nicheey:

Hey kid, U really need a lot of spank/ Ur flows so dry like a river bank/ Empty headed, full of shit like septic tank/ U so worst, u cant be given a rank.

i hope u arent high on gin/ cos u gonna end up in the dust bin/ Write a letter to ur next of kin/ saying...u're fighting a battle u cant win.

Its not like i'm that mean/ but how dare u compare urself with Senhorsean/its like comparing Mr Bones with Mr Bean/u're so pathetic like a goat that cant wean.

I'm ruinning u, u better zoom/I swept u off ur feet without a broom/Tell ur bride to find a better groom/ cos Today u've met ur doom.

This is the beginning of ur end/ u know what happens to a metal that does nt bend/ it gets smithed and quickly it will tend/Ur failure is a disaster that's began to trend.

I have no time to hear ur story/ cos i'm here chanting Glory!!!/ dancing to my victory/ with an opponent like u, i dnt need to worry.

I'm giving u a last warning/ cos u gotta stop dreaming/ dnt give up and i'l make u lose ur bearing/ such that next time u see me u'd be running.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Laughing out loud
who the hell is Nicheey
Fat bloke so broke
you flow like you insane
bruh i think you need a brain
SenhorSean already sent you to the drain
Kid you need some training
You are so fat
your dad denies you in public
you are as dumb as fvck
bitch came to yap
shut the Bleep up
you are 19
so wtf
you the real bitch
tryna be a itch
all you say is rubbish
wack nigga
dry lines
even your name Nicheey sounding like bitchy
Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
came to flow, gimme space
i want a place
ever ready, tied my lace
Played my cards Ace
i have no pride
i want in the ride
SenhorSean teach me how
elders watching like a owl
make a name for myself
tame the beast
Best in the east

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 12:46am On Oct 06, 2018
opalk:
Laughing out loud
who the hell is Nicheey
Fat bloke so broke
you flow like you insane
bruh i think you need a brain
SenhorSean already sent you to the drain
Kid you need some training
You are so fat
your dad denies you in public
you are as dumb as fvck
bitch came to yap
shut the Bleep up
you are 19
so wtf
you the real bitch
tryna be a itch
all you say is rubbish
wack nigga
dry lines
even your name Nicheey sounding like bitchy

Booooooooo!!!!!

*throws stones, get off the stage *

Mehn till you're up to the standard I'll leave you on seen, bruh rapping isnt for you, you could go back sinning.

tf did you felt when you type those sh*t? A pop artist? Or more like a p*rn artist.

Even if it's just you and ur sef in a block you still won't be the block artist

Dumb muda fucka, you must sehnorSean cousin
Lame muda fucker, wit this kinda sh*t you spill no one in here will give a Bleep. Even if yu got lucky you'll still be bleeped dropped and even dumped.

Dude leave me alone and go prepare for tomorrow, having 6kids and no job is a whole lot to handle.

Peace out bruh, you're Wack maybe you should try this with donkinno,as for me I'm John Cena and I won't leave you until I make you see hell, fuvker I even heard you're bear( hairy man with lot of body hairs especially homo sexuals). Omg I should stop now I think this a whole too lot to bear.

Bitchhh quote me and watch me make you rot in hell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2018
SenhorSean:

Hey kid, U really need a lot of spank/ Ur flows so dry like a river bank/ Empty headed, full of shit like septic tank/ U so worst, u cant be given a rank.

i hope u arent high on gin/ cos u gonna end up in the dust bin/ Write a letter to ur next of kin/ saying...u're fighting a battle u cant win.

Its not like i'm that mean/ but how dare u compare urself with Senhorsean/its like comparing Mr Bones with Mr Bean/u're so pathetic like a goat that cant wean.

I'm ruinning u, u better zoom/I swept u off ur feet without a broom/Tell ur bride to find a better groom/ cos Today u've met ur doom.

This is the beginning of ur end/ u know what happens to a metal that does nt bend/ it gets smithed and quickly it will tend/Ur failure is a disaster that's began to trend.

I have no time to hear ur story/ cos i'm here chanting Glory!!!/ dancing to my victory/ with an opponent like u, i dnt need to worry.

I'm giving u a last warning/ cos u gotta stop dreaming/ dnt give up and i'l make u lose ur bearing/ such that next time u see me u'd be running.

What a mess, I expected more than this less, why you in hurry?you still tryna make up for the days you wasted in universities? Even writing jamb 8 times mehn that must be really depressing.

This dude is a thug? He really don't seem so, he's from a family that so don't like him.

What's the matter Sean you embarrassed?

You didn't wanted to hear my story so I thought I should tell your story.

How's your dad? Does he now likes you? What bout your mum? How does she feels now she knows you're no more in school?

Bruh you shoulda taken that primary sch job, 7k isn't too little especially for a person like you, I'm sure your self don't even like you.

I'm sure you've never had a bae home witcha, if you had you'd be looking like a cyclone hit ya.

wants to study pharmacy now how tf do you expect to do that when no one in your family no one even likes you?.

Heard you're takin next year's jamb form, I hope you don't let jamb jam you, you've got 8 years history already you can't have any more to handle.

You titled your crap beginning of my end, yu didn't know when old things go new things comes, you're right you ended me unfortunately you birthed me...

RAP PSYCHO...

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 3:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Nicheey-Nicholas Franklin Barile
you are the joke of a person..
opalk,SenhorSean
leave the Bastard
nigga came yapping
you look like a Bastard
no lady would want you, cry baby
nobody even wants you
think you're good
you're goof
keep quoting my moniker
unlike you, i live in the real life
your flow is lame
if not for shame you wouldn't be here
this is the last time
you ain't worth my time
you ain't 19
you act like a 13 year old

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Nicheey, you are a Bastard son of a stupid Father
i guess your mom had to sleep around to have you...
guy hide your face
cos you read his diary
you brought it all here
looking for a space
you have no place here
this isn't even a diss ground

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2018
In Jesus voice "it is finished" ..., I just killed 3 niggahs in a role I think I'm Eminem, beef with me? I swear you go'on regret doing em.

This is a brawl so all this are fair, sorry if I went too far you could diss me @SenhorSean and I won't reply them just to make things square.

Literally you brought this upon your self, your title was, "the beginning of your end" so I had to make it come to play.

Life ain't fair even if we bleach it, it still won't get fair, this is a brawl so all should be fair, if you can't go on you could say so we'll round up all with immediate effect.
Re: Flow For Rank by nastynic(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Ewwwwww!

Y'all Damn Wack.. Bunch of Rookies who can't Make kings, Cause your Chess Bad /
Wanna be rap battlers,
is about time you'all Get Smacked!

This is End Time for you Biitches/
Donkinno Really?
Dafuq is you Nicheey?
senhorsean, Gimmick ?
DNS? But non of you is owning This Domain Biitches!

I attack with hooks and rounds"?" I ain't talking Question Marks /
Each line got a round too no Exclamation Mark!
Y'all Facing Gats
Techs/text on ya image, I ain't Meme Making
Fams
Snuffing your life with this Written, Each line Is Breathtaking Faaags!!!

Jnr..

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Donkinno: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
yo nastynic
damn you're a wannabe
who ain't gonna be
killed Nicheey with my last diss
dude was speechless
yo nastynic
claiming best
but you the less
each line was breathtaking
cos your flow stinks
your boat sinking right from the bank
when am done with you
you gonna hang
yo nastynic go team up Nicheey
you both couldn't even last a bout with me
yo Nicheey
you claiming king of the brawl
never seen a glutton as a king
my last diss put you down
try to read my diary bro
that is, if you can see it grin
Life isn't fair
nor are you fair

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.