Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (916609 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ODUZrap(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oduz is Back.

and am just getting started.

Everyone knows chinozo has messed up
and he's just getting farted.

When we're talking of his talent,

Please lets use a past tense.

You're up-coming!, am Coming Up

I leave the DIFFERENCE between me and wack rappers CLEAR like the motto of 7UP.

Cos I'll put You behind your bars-Locked Up.

Once a nigga flow has EXCELLed

Now wack Ass dey SPREADSHIT
Even if You black like WC

You no fit handle my shit

"Your Rap Career is like LINEN
If I diss you, your career will fold Up"

Better beg me to be lenient

Cos I know you're scared that I showed Up.

G, lets leave this simple,

You TRE(M)BLE when I spit BAR(BASS)

So, One person has to be G.O.A.T(ME).

Maybe you can just be D-O.G(Chino-so?).
Re: Flow For Rank by ODUZrap(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
chinos20:

"thunder don hire some" ur level of illiteracy is awesome
those that wants to commit suicide can climb it up,as it blossoms
and fall down to death on your IQ,maybe that's why your mama never liked u./
sent u to school but u never stayed in the classroom,the sole king of pidgin in the room/
ma 3 months old cousin can take u on in English;at least,let him teach you how to flow without pidgins/
we know you're wacky,stop trying to prove it. odours listen/
it's high time i smoked your life like a spliff /
and roll emotions off the cliff/
talkin' about average English while u rape pidgin like a paedophile/
let the coffin be sprinkled with holy water and incense,it is time to bury a career/
odours wacky and pidgin career,we will miss u in this arena /
cos he won't let u come by Nairaland again,bye bye/

Oduz is Back.

and am just getting started.

Everyone knows chinozo has messed up
and he's just getting farted.

When we're talking of his talent,

Please lets use a past tense.

You're up-coming!, am Coming Up

I leave the DIFFERENCE between me and wack rappers CLEAR like the motto of 7UP.

Cos I'll put You behind your bars-Locked Up.

Once a nigga flow has EXCELLed

Now wack Ass dey SPREADSHIT
Even if You black like WC

You no fit handle my shit

"Your Rap Career is like LINEN
If I diss you, your career will fold Up"

Better beg me to be lenient

Cos I know you're scared that I showed Up.

G, lets leave this simple,

You TRE(M)BLE when I spit BAR(BASS)

So, One person has to be G.O.A.T(ME).

Maybe you can just be D-O.G(Chino-so?).

Re: Flow For Rank by absoul: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nicheey:

Yo shreder,see you running mad, dude you need psychiatrist.

you're lame like your dad was while he was alive, no wonder he didn't have things.

You wanna do this with me? That's okay,

seems deckline knocked the last sense you had outta your head, that's why only you finds the rubbish you post here okay.

Dude you're in pains, I can't say I know how you feel cause have never been in pains, your defeat was so near yet you didn't care,now your an empty vessel no wonder you post the most here.

This crowd isn't your type, take some advice and go form a group of vanilla ice, new kid on the block who got smacked back outta the block, bitch couldn't even last a week, no wonder his dad was weak,its heredity now your time is come.

Honestly I'd love to do this with you, buh as a rap psycho, it's go'on be a stain to my circle, on some real shit though! I like you, that's why I don't wanna be the one you'd commit suicide too.

I'd love for this shit to last so I'll take a picture of rear end so you won't forget my a*s, buh you're not well so you gotta, all good and ends okay, so I'll end this shit with f*ck you and have a nice day.

. Rap psycho.

> fuccking Nazi, your squad ain't your type take some real advice, and form a group with vanilla ice
>new kid on the block bout to get smacked back to the boondocks (lickety split bar vs B. Rabbit first round)

> on some real advice tho I like you, that's why I didn't wanna be the one you commot suicide to
> I hate to do this, I'll love for this shiit to last so I'll take pictures of my rear end so you won't forget my ass
> alls well that ends okay, so I'll end this shiit with a fucck you but have a nice day.(lotto bar vs b. Rabbit second round)

Atleast get the lines straight bro angry

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Nicheey stole lines from d movie 8miles lol grin,tnks absoul for cross checkin
Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Nicheey don cast.
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2018
U steal lines den cum here formin Jimmy neutron
Ye,its me at d moment droppin out a new one
Dis niqga's live in chicken cubs,f** matron
Last tym u wrote ur own line u got a long yawn
Talkin shii,assfaces spillin faeces
My ways confuse im lyk he is solvin physics
Am d guy who dissed u and made u shred ur lines to pieces
Suckin on deckline's dick lyk ur mama's titties
U are gone men,accept my goodbye kisses
Am too dangerous to diss,rare hybrid species
on ur step is a book to write dose givin condolensces
Cus ur blood is flowin lyk a girl seein her menses
Stop foolin arnd,I knw inside ur skull is just testes
U can reach my level all u nid is more practice
Deckline I told u Nicheey wanted to steal d spotlight frm u
Bet,lyk u did,he is feelin d blue
Stupidity stuck on im lyk it was done wit a glue
Wen u write ur lines,at d end put capital L on it
ur still a bad learner,tryna spit bars but u spit ur teeth
Ur knowedge occupy d space unda my feet
Puccynigqa foolin arnd hopin someone touch his clit

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Watch ur mouth before I lose my patience,I wud only talk and I wud bruise ya

Ur bxtch is thoty so I thought I cud use her

U cryin outloud,ama start dis beef and end it but u remain a loser

Am defeatin dis slave tinkin dey are spartacus frm sparta while I rule tyrannically lyk a ceasar as usual

U are high for u to diss me,wat d bleep hv vodka done but u knw I sting hard lyk a buzzer

Now u start stealin lines,while u bxtch arnd talkin much,take a stand be a gud man rapper or b a bxtch dont confuse us

Am selective of who I diss but I gatto clear my list dats why Vermaniace hasnt heard his name upward,I wanna deal wit d kids first,am a chooser

No deckline but shipline,freight services just sailin in cruzzers

Yes cum study me lyk am an office dosier

Nxt tym,u see me,sniff ur bxtch cus u knw my body always ooz her

DONDADA,D Kingston boi frm d land of Judah

Afta I whoop Nicheey he figa turn to alterboys,so holy and calm,placin his hand close to his chest lyk budha

Ama scare dem all lyk Buggyman

DONDADA
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nicheey dont go and steal any line frm High school musical,cus dere are no raps dere lol grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
shreder:
Nicheey dont go and steal any line frm High school musical,cus dere are no raps dere lol grin
Savage!!! grin Let's chill for his reply. Hope he doesn't change moniker. We just don't know those who are real and those who aren't.
Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
absoul:

> fuccking Nazi, your squad ain't your type take some real advice, and form a group with vanilla ice
>new kid on the block bout to get smacked back to the boondocks (lickety split bar vs B. Rabbit first round)

> on some real advice tho I like you, that's why I didn't wanna be the one you commot suicide to
> I hate to do this, I'll love for this shiit to last so I'll take pictures of my rear end so you won't forget my ass
> alls well that ends okay, so I'll end this shiit with a fucck you but have a nice day.(lotto bar vs b. Rabbit second round)

Atleast get the lines straight bro angry
The dude changed the lyrics so we wouldn't notice. Thanks amigo.
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Deckline:

Savage!!! grin Let's chill for his reply. Hope he doesn't change moniker. We just don't know those who are real and those who aren't.
Na ur guy o,dont laff at im grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
shreder:
Na ur guy o,dont laff at im grin
He was quite impressive na but he just go floop.
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Deckline:
He was quite impressive na but he just go floop.
MOD cum and see,Nicheey broke rule 8 grin,still laffin
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wait,I feel d flows cumin on

Deep my hand in Nicheey's skull and I feel a void

Makavelli still here,wen he died I filled d void,8miles 2 out since,go watch and hope dis tym u avoid the plot

I wonda where u get ur dead pun lyk ur deadpool no supa powers just d look lyk sumone who drank frm a blood pool

Dis aint fresh out frm any movie,I create d lines and bars I spit flowin out lyk river jordan or the red sea

For dis crime u committed u shud hv a day ban to go sit and watch high school musical,den cum back and feel free

Always knew creativity aint u tin so wen I go on a shoppin spree put ur size of brain for some installation of some thinkin

The way u silent,crouchin now u look a dick in konji,I wonda if u are breathin

I always knew since Nicheey dryed up his idea,his ship was sailin untill he hit me as rock now his titanic is sinkin

Wen I get married,I will make u my groomsmen becus u are gud at holdin tins behind d main person

If dere is a lawyer here,I hope dis aint child abuse but arson

DONDADA

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 3:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Old soldier is dead and gone to his grave, see this mo'fucker when you die you no go even get grave, you going against me that's a grave mistake,Chill boy so you won't make your dad's same mistake.

Like deckline,The ain't no beef between us otherwise it'll be tag child abuse, my silence was a privilege so you could abuse, after all you've been less privileged since 6 now you're 19.

Yo shreder you're starting a war you can't win, all who did couldn't live to tell the tale, sorry I my bars left you with bar scars, it wasn't my intention, though cheers to the scars.

You think you balling? I only gave you a reputation to destroy it, this isn't kill shot, buh you're so getting killed then shot.

you want to diss with the devil? Buh why e Wan take happen wen you no get level?, you gotta be evil so you could dance with the devil. talking of levels even though I'm dead and buried 6 frets below the ground I'll still be above your level.

Your ends passed nows your funeral, too bad you failed even before you could start, your life's now a mess that's bout to be clean, soon na your story go trend, I know every body's got a story to tell, I bet yours crazy as hell.

And wen you die the angel shall give a sigh of pity, in his words"you've been through hell"...

Quote me brah, and watch me make your whole life a living hell.
Rap psycho
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Brace-up evrione,Nicheey just bought a new movie,lemme guess Hannah Montanna

Givin us the nursery rhymes,take,tie his mouth with my bandanna

Am fully secured,I walk wit a dagger and bulletproof fully down to my shorts

Who is dis bitchy Nicheey?,just anoda geek in d block

Cant see well to write lyk evrytin is covered wit invicibility cloak Wen I spit d bars,wacks like u take a walk

Ur lines failed and I made ur rap career hit d rock But disnt any Chinwetalu Agu confession talk

Bring a professional and he see's ur lines and he is lyk WTF,wu gave d kid a phone to diss d boss

D moment u dissed u already nailed ur cross,evn tho I knw in my circle dissin kids is painful lyk a Maiden lost

I clean the shiit fallin off ur mouth lyk a dental floss,Nxt tym hold ur sense nearby lyk a ladies purse

Ama shine lyk Lip gloss why u static lyk deep frost.Ama goin too fast,I shuld take a pause

Lil kiddies are here,I mean Nicheey ofcus,watchin a movie doesnt make u a rapper bros

D.O.N.D.A.D.A

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by vermaniace(m): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2018
At least you better than speed Darlington.. And vico
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2018
D lines I emminate deserve a spot on killuminati/Wud hv been so if I was born before d noties.

Lines much on my head lyk Ludacris afro/nicheey broke but his status is always updated wit STAY WOKE/hw abt prayin to break d family YOKE

U are jus anoda bloke claimin flows but dey only pose as a threat to B.Rabbits line,cusin piracy/and plottin against me,a conspiracy/was hvin a silent beef wit Deckline before u broke our privacy

Psycho,I once a again aint surprised abt d lunacy/stealin lines frm movies,wat an awkward kleptocracy/U dissed me for a fair trial but dis aint a democracy

U hit a purple patch at tym lyk it was royalty/untill u looted lines frm a movie and u crashed lyk d economy/now ama do a surgery on u lyk an anatomist

Wen I finish wit d kid in true honesty/I now turn east to deeal wit anoda enemy/whose dumb name is feeeminist abi vermani

Am a boss flexin on dis niqga's,DON/Long hair spirallin down dier head DUMB

Long hair frm tinkin lyk DADA/Dats why in dis domain am DONDADA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sumtin unda my t-shirt,a gun to put my idea inna ya big head

rounds afta round lyk a tourney,ur bxtch will b callin for me in d mornin

Am an herbicide,cus I kill d weeds here and smoke dem,dats why wen I puff dem dier future be damned

Dont give any trouble cus d tragedy fit make u give up and it fits u perfectly lyk reebok

Am gettin greener and bigger lyk d hawk,u still get green and big but u are shrek d ogre

Ama seperate Nicheey head lyk its a Divorce and put on a smiley face no gatdamn remorse

Anyone noticed he has failed to recall why he copied and paste wit no copywright but didnt copy inna d right way

Nicheey wen u dissed me u were diggin ur grave and u got burnt by my hot flames,dont point finga's,u shud take ur own blame

Lyk I did wit ur own babe,Bella Hadid for my style she is ready to cum pay cus I make her puccy cxnt burst,cum spray

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Shreder,chill. You won Nicheey jhor.
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 6:35am On Nov 07, 2018
Deckline:
Shreder,chill. You won Nicheey jhor.
Lol,hope he agrees o grin
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Still waitin for a reply
Re: Flow For Rank by XpatThaRappaR: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
lol.
No punchlines
No wordplays
No puns
Alliterations are missing

From what I've been seeing ooo
Well, nice for newbies.

I am new here on NairaLand, I am kinda disappointed with what I'm seeing cause they say NL has dope rappers. I just feel like checking in and I've not been impressed
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
I dont nid pencil and paper to draw attention/but wen I tell my story u wud b my throwback picture/God ran out of bright colours wen paintin ur future

Who light a fire to burn y'all on a friday/nicheey am tired of ur dilly-dallyin mind games/Ur d heavyweight champion runnin away frm a lightweight/But yu will kip hatin frm d back lyk its a back ache

rap G sittin on his throne and wit a pen he is writin/chill it isnt ur death warrant he is signin/ releasin d flows lyk Hebrew woman procreatin

His chest is full with joy u wud tink he is lactatin

I take my tym to say dis painstakinly am attackin/ dis goose with full mechinary and mercenary backin/I leave u to gather ur thots togeda lyk its a party

Dont cry more dan d bereaved and make merry more dan d married

If u wanna die I wud bring u d ferry to take u to d land of no returnin

Kip stomachin dos hates afta all it aint my belly
Re: Flow For Rank by Nicheey(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Funny enough shreder diss me cause I used b rabbit lines, buh before then have been Killin em, eating em like he was thyme. Inno even blame em his dad didn't have a dime, now he feels he can talk to me the way he likes, wow that's okay.

Rap pattern sounds wack, inno if Yo get bars cause you sound like west life. Have had enough of this shit so I'm go'on come at you, have been ignoring you, avoiding you, hoping you could come through,but you keep trolling me, some one tell shreder to go get a life and stop trolling me.

Your end is here not near, look dude you so fuckin dead, now I know why you're called shreder, cause when you were small you shredded your little panties, you think you got bars? Manny you need bar(money) die, poverty na disease no wonder your mum left ya papa.

Everything bout you is wackoff. wankarlot do you have a relationship with lameness? Cause all your lines you totally lamed em, you say you're the new "malkavali" ? *scoof* I think you meant "man have failed this".

I can imagine the pain ya passing through right now, my bars hit you so hot the left ya with bar-scars, I can't imagine you trolling me? Get a life mo'fucker and stop trolling me.

I know im your worse night mare, buh look it doesn't have to end this way, you young, you wack, you dumb. You still got a load way ahead, I shred you doesn't me I hate, inno hate you bruh I'm just tryna keep ya on the right track,your life's a mystery soon it'll be history.

Rn you you're a leap from being insane, you telling people I use b rabbit lines won't still spoil my fame, you can't beat me I'm your better, yes I did use b rabbit lines. Waytin concern you? Na your PA get m? Why don't you leave me the f*ck alone and go help your Maa with her Akara?.

My name gives you climax, bloody gay no wonder you kept mentioning me as though it's okay. sorry bruh Inno do guys,you got a doubt? Carry your sister come, when we done she'll be gasping be breathe,b*tch!
Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Nicheey spitting copied lines

1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Nicheey feeling the heat

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2018
After Shreder shredded Nicheey. grin cheesy

Re: Flow For Rank by opalk(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2018
Nicheey right now
-:[ “i wee revenge"

Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2018
opalk:
After Shreder shredded Nicheey. grin cheesy
Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by shreder(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
So finally Nicheey came back from disneyland/guess u hv cooked up some lines wit spongebob's hand

Afta commitin d sin/he turned to a dramaqueen/ but his script and lines ended and exit d scene

D goal u aim to achieve is to b like me/but I dont slip on movies and deal on myths/am so mysterious dats why u neva see my fleet/ryt now am smilin but afta my punches u cant find ur teeths

Ur d only one I dissed reclinin/so easy but for u its demeanin/dats why u call to beg but I kip declinin

Dis aint a killshot but a point and kill shop/so we use Nicheey's body for sport/dats wat u got wen u took Deckline's spot

D.O.N is d name broda/Had to grow my hair den I turned dondada/Had so much heir but none take d throne and u neither/ur bars are worthless and needless lyk five naira

U call my name and u will receive reply frm Ghana/I work hard to ryt my lines rurned me a grinder

D.O.N.D.A.D.A grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Deckline(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
I need a challenger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.