Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds (1542 Views)

XBOX One Game Console By Microsoft / Cost Of Xbox 360 Elite At Alaba / Help Needed in Last Stage Of Xbox Timesplitters Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by dozieokwu: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hey guys, if u have an xbox one and you have games, then let's exchange cds.
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by dozieokwu: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have finished battlefield. Who wants to exchange for it
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by LORDI(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have sonic the hedgegog?...do mind exchanging?...where do stay?
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by dozieokwu: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2014
@lordi: hmmmm. Do u have any other one apart from dat one.
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by whatofyou: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
dozieokwu:
Hey guys, if u have an xbox one and you have games, then let's exchange cds.

@doziekwu, when you bought the console, did it come with the kinet inclusive? Where did you buy yours from and how much? Thanks for now.
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by dozieokwu: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
@whatofyou: guyyyyyyy u want to spoil dis our thread oh!!!!!! But anyway I got mine with the kinect and I was lucky to buy it from a guy it was sent to and he doesn't play games. So I got it on a moderate amount. U can check olx.com.
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by dozieokwu: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who wants to exchange for battlefield.
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by spenca: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2014
I have call of duty advance warfare but am sorry can't exchange yet , and the remainder of my games are digital sadly, would have love to swap but let's keep it up we could still do biz , what other games you got @dozieokwu?
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by dozieokwu: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
@spenca: I have 3 digital games and fifa 15 and battle field. Nice to finally know a female gamer.
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by spenca: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
dozieokwu:
@spenca: I have 3 digital games and fifa 15 and battle field. Nice to finally know a female gamer.

Oh cool, I got fifa too buh I would prefer you battlefield , what is your location ?

Btw wah are your digitalis ?
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by dozieokwu: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Location: is satellite town, alakija. My digitals are dead rising demo and two other childish games.
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by spenca: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
dozieokwu:
Location: is satellite town, alakija. My digitals are dead rising demo and two other childish games.

Lol childish uno, am not in Lagos
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by rezy15(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
CGN is seeking to swell its
ranks with passionate
gamers who have what it
takes to be the best while
creating relationships via
gaming. Whether its pulling a headshot with a pistol or
taking an impossible kick
with a ball CGNs members
will push you to the limit.
Signup on our whatsapp
gaming group on 08032842923 and begin
your journey towards
gaming greatness! Also like
us on facebook on www.facebook.com/cyberbunkgamingnetwork
Re: Thread For Exchange Of Xbox One Game Cds by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
why not just buy games from konga

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Playstation Ntsc And Pal Console? / Football Manager 2008 / Do U Know Where I Fit Get Skate Shoe In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.