Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Sexual Harassment Made Me Do - Sotayo Sobola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Sexual Harassment Made Me Do - Sotayo Sobola (631 Views)

Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case / Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside / Sexual Harassment In Nollywood: Myth Or Reality? Actresses/Producers Speak Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sexual Harassment Made Me Do - Sotayo Sobola by itzgbengene: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
She granted a recent interview with Vanguard and here are the excerpts:
How was growing up like for you?
I grew up in a polygamous family. I stayed with my mom all through and it wasn’t easy because I was never allowed to mingle and go out. I don’t know how I’ll put it but it was just challenging
Were your parents strict when you were growing up?
Yeah, my mom was extremely strict; they call her ‘Thatcher’. She is a kind of mom who wouldn’t allow you to mix with others. After school, she would tell you to stay put in your room and even restrict you from visiting family members.
Back then I saw her as just being wicked but honestly now, I think I really appreciate the fact that she did all those things. Now I’m beginning to see the good part and the result so far and I thank God my mom was like that. Maybe if she hadn’t been strict with me I wouldn’t have turned out as good as this today.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji / Dbanj Deletes All His 2014 Photos From Instagram / More Troubles For Bill Cosby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.