Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? (4119 Views)

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
no comment till then

But BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!!!
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by wordcat(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is there anything we don't tolerate or bear in this country?

We can even tolerate Lucifer's (if he do exist) rulership and any possible mass killing that may follow.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:
mr man speak for igbos alone,if u n ur pple leave through d right avenue, no one will miss d igbos
Go and sit down mr man! We have been seeking for it since the 60s and we aint looking for anybody to miss us when we are gone and incase if U don't know,if GEJ loses in 2015,uprising will start from SS backed by the SE.So deal with it!
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Princewill1:
Anything short of Gej in 2015 means No Nigeria,I mean there will be No SE\SS in ur Nigeria.Thank U!

Shut up jor! Who gave this guy liver sef?

You think you can hold us to ransom. Try to secede now...and you will swallow the pill of the 1970s again. Onyioshi
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by onoja12: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
true Nigerians are quite,the result would be announced and God willing we would all hear it,even with the most advance rigging the result would be clear

sammieone:

When Buhari is clueless about how Nigerians are feeling...Buhari should please Rest. PDP will win, Buhari will order the killing of his Brothers(Northerners) cause by then there won't be Igbos and Yoruba around again in the North. Please inform Gen. To Rest Himself
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
soe:

Shut up jor! Who gave this guy liver sef?

You think you can hold us to ransom. Try to secede now...and you will swallow the pill of the 1979s again. Onyioshi
RUST IN HELL SLAVE! Since U want us to stay then prepare to have GEJ till U grow grey hairs.FOOL!
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Princewill1:
RUST IN HELL SLAVE! Since U want us to stay then prepare to have GEJ till U grow grey hairs.FOOL!

Chai! See as fear grip my broad sha.

You sef no go wan swallow that pill na...I trust.

Guy...AsariDokubo sef no get liver..na just mouth him get. When ordinary Cotonou arrested him..what did he do? See...GEJ will lose and nothing will happen.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by omololu2020(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Princewill1:
Go and sit down mr man! We have been seeking for it since the 60s and we aint looking for anybody to miss us when we are gone and incase if U don't know,if GEJ loses in 2015,uprising will start from SS backed by the SE.So deal with it!
go and sleep mr man!even d SS dat u are talkin abt are not united.do u fink d itsekiris of warri will fight because an ijaw man lost an election,or u thought d efik of calabar or ibibio of uyo will start fightin d nigerian military because an ijaw man lost an election,or are u talkin abt d benins and auchi pple of edo state.mr man u dont know anytin about d south south.so speak for igbos alone.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:
go and sleep mr man!even d SS dat u are talkin abt are not united.do u fink d itsekiris of warri will fight because an ijaw man lost an election,or u thought d efik of calabar or ibibio of uyo will start fightin d nigerian military because an ijaw man lost an election,or are u talkin abt d benins and auchi pple of edo state.mr man u dont know anytin about d south south.so speak for igbos alone.
Trash! U know a lot about SS and U typing this crap? Then let me ask u,Will itsekiris people vote buhari because they have problem with an ijaw man? What is happening in delta is a family problem that will end in weeks.Incase u don't know an ijaw man and an itsekiri man have common interest in Nigeria.When they all came together to fight govt during the militancy era,did U told them to unite.Look! The whole of SS and SE have same interest in Nigeria and they will all vote Gej and it's obvious that Gej will win,if in any case Gej did'nt win or there are crisis due to Gej victory,then ur eye will be open to new realities.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
soe:

Chai! See as fear grip my broad sha.

You sef no go wan swallow that pill na...I trust.

Guy...AsariDokubo sef no get liver..na just mouth him get. When ordinary Cotonou arrested him..what did he do? See...GEJ will lose and nothing will happen.
Kid just fu•ck off! U are yanning dust.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Ovamboland(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
zendy:
I also want to add this note of warning to APC supporters. I echo what Dokubo said in an interview "the south-South pays for everybody in Nigeria and he who pays the pied-piper dictates the tune". The south-South contributes over 70% of Nigerias GDP,j[/b]ust for that alone,no Nigerian should question Jonathans return to Aso Rock.Im from the south east, I don't say this out of ethnic sentiments. What moral right have the Yorubas and their northern cohorts to deny Jonathan a second term? Even if he is the worst president to [b]come out of Nigeria,the fact remains that the oil and gas resources of his people is what is paying Nigerias way. Can the Yorubas or Northerners tell me anything they contributing to the South-South? The south-South people have the sea-port and oil,they do not the rest of Nigeria for anything. Yet every month,the will all queue and collect Government subventions largely paid for by the wealth of the South/South then turn around to find reason why GEJ should not return. I completely support Dokubo when he said that minimum requirement for Oil to keep flowing is the return of GEJ in 2015. If the Yorubas and their northern cohorts think that GEJ should go,they had better start thinking about how to return to return all the money they have been collecting from the south-South since the end of the war to pay for 'Nigeria'.

You all see the kind of animals we share a country with? It is very clear that it will take a long time for another south-south person smells the presidency. It is all Obasanjo's fault who thought they are human being with reasonable thought and GEJ has disporoved that.

The are so shameless that all they spew is lies, let's expose one of their lies, on the average Nigeria's OPEC quota of oil is 2 million barrels daily

Therefore, 2,000,000 x 365 days = 730,000,000 barrels max a year,
Assuming average price of $100 per barrel-

730,000,000 barrels x $100 = $73,000,000,000 or $73 Billion max from oil a year, assuming we don't pay shell, total, mobil, chevron anything

They said our GDP is now $510 Billion hurray!
So what percentage of GDP is Oil?
Simple,
(73/510) x 100 = 14.3 %

Let us also add the comatose gas industry to it and allocate 2.7% of GDP

Total oil and gas contribution is maximum 17%

But no they are programmed to say is it 70%[b][/b], even though they have degrees and PhD, they cannot think with it, they are no better than the average truck-pusher or palm-wine tapper in intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by nationwide1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
But op you know the answer already. Mayhem of 2011 was a child's play. In 2011, Buhari only told his people to defend their votes and you know the story that followed. Now that he has vowed to soak the streets with blood of baboons, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by nationwide1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
But op you know the answer already. Mayhem of 2011 was a child's play. In 2011, Buhari only told his people to defend their votes and you know the story that followed. Now that he has vowed to soak the streets with blood of baboons, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by aurenflani: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
zendy:
I also want to add this note of warning to APC supporters. I echo what Dokubo said in an interview "the south-South pays for everybody in Nigeria and he who pays the pied-piper dictates the tune". The south-South contributes over 70% of Nigerias GDP,just for that alone,no Nigerian should question Jonathans return to Aso Rock.Im from the south east, I don't say this out of ethnic sentiments. What moral right have the Yorubas and their northern cohorts to deny Jonathan a second term? Even if he is the worst president to come out of Nigeria,the fact remains that the oil and gas resources of his people is what is paying Nigerias way. Can the Yorubas or Northerners tell me anything they contributing to the South-South? The south-South people have the sea-port and oil,they do not the rest of Nigeria for anything. Yet every month,the will all queue and collect Government subventions largely paid for by the wealth of the South/South then turn around to find reason why GEJ should not return. I completely support Dokubo when he said that minimum requirement for Oil to keep flowing is the return of GEJ in 2015. If the Yorubas and their northern cohorts think that GEJ should go,they had better start thinking about how to return to return all the money they have been collecting from the south-South since the end of the war to pay for 'Nigeria'.

You see ya life? shocked
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by omololu2020(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Princewill1:
Trash! U know a lot about SS and U typing this crap? Then let me ask u,Will itsekiris people vote buhari because they have problem with an ijaw man? What is happening in delta is a family problem that will end in weeks.Incase u don't know an ijaw man and an itsekiri man have common interest in Nigeria.When they all came together to fight govt during the militancy era,did U told them to unite.Look! The whole of SS and SE have same interest in Nigeria and they will all vote Gej and it's obvious that Gej will win,if in any case Gej did'nt win or there are crisis due to Gej victory,then ur eye will be open to new realities.
dey mumu ursef for dia.ur eyes will b clear com feb 14 2015
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
omololu2020:
dey mumu ursef for dia.ur eyes will b clear com feb 14 2015
FOOL! I gave U a detailed reply and U can't even argue constructively.Don't let me get hard on U,a typical apc riff-raff.Pathetic!
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by omololu2020(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2014
Princewill1:
FOOL! I gave U a detailed reply and U can't even argue constructively.Don't let me get hard on U,a typical apc riff-raff.Pathetic!
go n get hard on ur fada at home fvcktard,do u fink am hia to educate !diot lik u who dont know about d south south...buhari might not win in delta but he will hav 25%,and he will hav more dan 40% in edo state.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
omololu2020:
go n get hard on ur fada at home fvcktard,do u fink am hia to educate !diot lik u who dont know about d south south...buhari might not win in delta but he will hav 25%,and he will hav more dan 40% in edo state.
SHUT UP E-GOAT! Who will give boKo.hari 25% in delta,did U think there hopeless slaves like U in delta.People in delta are no way near slavery,there are no persons waiting to be given free amala there.And as U keep dreaming,don't forget to tell ur slave master buhari to start saving for his 2019 presidential nonination form.STUPOR!
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by omololu2020(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Princewill1:
SHUT UP E-GOAT! Who will give boKo.hari 25% in delta,did U think there hopeless slaves like U in delta.People in delta are no way near slavery,there are no persons waiting to be given free amala there.And as U keep dreaming,don't forget to tell ur slave master buhari to start saving for his 2019 presidential nonination form.STUPOR!
i dont av tym to start xchangin words wit an Ijaw.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
omololu2020:
i dont av tym to start xchangin words wit an Ijaw.
Then GO to HELL! Who cares what a starving gambari slave have to say?

1 Like

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by omololu2020(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Princewill1:
Then GO to HELL! Who cares what a starving gambari slave have to say?
i dont fink u are a matured guy sef,u sound really stup!d,no b ur fault sha....#unfollows thread#
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
omololu2020:
i dont fink u are a matured guy sef,u sound really stup!d,no b ur fault sha....#unfollows thread#
FU•Ck OFF! Did'nt I warn U that I'm about to go hard on U,after typing rubbish u now preaching maturity.Gambari Slave!
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Dmano: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op u better think twice wit dis ur tread,there will b no difference 4rm what we are witnesing now if buhari lose because we seen it b4 and in d first place is it by force dat he most rule over a people dat dosnt want him this 3times? By d way am sure u are still eating since buhari has been losing which wil continue but should d unexpected hapen,i dont pray 4 it,d economy will suffer and u know what it means no light,no fuel,no money,d kwroroption u are coming 2fight zero money,leave dis man 2finish dis power issue after 4yrs Nigeria still remain 4others 2rule afterall people rule b4 him and where are they?
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dmano:
Op u better think twice wit dis ur tread,there will b no difference 4rm what we are witnesing now if buhari lose because we seen it b4 and in d first place is it by force dat he most rule over a people dat dosnt want him this 3times? By d way am sure u are still eating since buhari has been losing which wil continue but should d unexpected hapen,i dont pray 4 it,d economy will suffer and u know what it means no light,no fuel,no money,d kwroroption u are coming 2fight zero money,leave dis man 2finish dis power issue after 4yrs Nigeria still remain 4others 2rule afterall people rule b4 him and where are they?

Didn't really get your point though undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
omololu2020:

are you sure, you are a southerner ? because it seems you do not know anything about the south.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Trailblazer1:
What will be the aftermath of the 2015 presidential elections?

After seeing the video of Gov. Shema of katsina state charging his followers to 'CRUSH' and 'KILL' opponents.
Comparing it to the aftermath of the 2011 election, where about 800 innocent citizens were slaughtered by some heartless jihadist to appease themselves for Buhari's defeat in the election and a continuous onslaught since then, which has left so much casualties in the north.

MEND are on the other side threatening that nobody will unseat Jonathan.

Considering the precarious security situation of the nation at this point, the only formula for peace in Nigeria will be the Victory of Gen. Buhari.

The defeat of Jonathan will not raise so much dust, but another defeat of Buhari may not be bearable for Nigeria.
For the sake of peace, let's vote Buhari.

What do you think will happen if Jonathan wins Buhari again?

Which will be more bearable: buhari's defeat or Jonathan's defeat?
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by okpoewa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
GOV. SHEMA IS RIGHT!

The voice of the people is the voice of god…
When Governor Ibrahim Shema referred to his political opponents as political cockroaches right before the good people of Katsina State either of two possible reactions was imminent: “Approval” or “Disapproval.” We have seen people employ the latter against their leaders in this country by very many ways some of which even led to the demise of such leaders where they failed to manage the disapproval properly. But in this case the people of Katsina State did not disapprove of the statement rather they proceeded to deliver their judgement as follows
Gov. Shema: “The PDP administration in Katsina State has impacted on your life and that of your family.
You must take your sick child to the hospital for free treatment.
You have to use the good roads built by the PDP to go to your house.
Your child has not paid a kobo for his education since I became governor. He is not paying for examinations. [Someone from the audience said WAEC and NECO free]
From 2007 to date, there is no father that is paying a kobo for his child to go to primary or secondary school, or for WAEC, NECO or NABTEB.
Therefore, we must be grateful to Allah.
If you take a look at some states – I don’t have to mention them; but they are many – they have had PDP and other parties at different times. But Katsina has been under the control of the PDP since the return of democracy.
And don’t worry about political cockroaches. Cockroaches are found in the toilet even at home. The moment you see a cockroach, what do you do?”

The People: “You kill it.” [The audience responded]. He repeated the question before then added “Crush them.” And proceeded continued.
Gov. Shema: “And I tell you, if anyone touches you, you must retaliate.
The politics we played in the past, where PDP members are disrespected, humiliated and molested, but we asked them to be patient, now whoever wrongs you, you must retaliate, I said it.”

It would seem therefore from the foregoing that Gov. Shema has with the numerous "masses oriented projects" some of which he enumerated in the transcript above have captured the heart of his people and earned their ally to which end they are willing to flush out anybody rising to truncate their many dividends.
Also, it is very important to note that our amiable governor did not directly call anybody “cockroach” but referred to them in a descriptive allusion as “POLITICAL COCKROACHES.” This means that he was only referring to their political character.
But while the Katsina people are yet to react negatively to the misconstrued statement some of the elites with political interest seem to have taken up the duty of over stretching the truth of the statement from fact to fallacy alleging that it has incited the people against them being the opposition- the same opposition that Shema weathered to emerge Governor in 2007 and floored in 2011 to return to office without need or use of violence. According to some of the opposition leaders in the state like Mustapha Inuwa, The Katsina State Chairman of The All Progressive Congress (APC) the statement was targeted at their party and the members due to their growing acceptability and popularity in the state. He also noted that the party would petition the Inspector General of police and the State Security Services to investigate such utterance as they could not fold their arms to be threatened with violence by the governor.
But, one striking question that comes to mind following some of the insinuations above is that "if truly these opposition parties are acquiring popular acceptance in Katsina State why then are they afraid ?" "Who then will be at the beck and call of Shema to attack them the 'emerging popular majority?”' Ordinarily, if such allegations were true we the people of Katsina would have rather opted to join the popular opposition to shun Shema but the truth is that the opposition in Katsina, if I may justify the allusion of Gov. Shema, are like pests to the positive developments in Katsina State. Scientifically, there are about 4,600 species of cockroaches in the world 30 of which are identified with human habitat; typically spreading bacteria, allergies and are potentially dangerous to human living. In this light, much as one appreciates the role of vibrant opposition as one of the “performance catalyst” in government be it democratic or not it must be noted here that the acclaimed opposition is not the idle paradigm. Rather these are the same people who have over the years branded Shema “Stingy Governor” simply because he chose to invest the state funds in “masses oriented projects” instead of sharing it with them in the name of political structures and stakeholders
Another question that comes to mind here is whether this is the first time such sarcasm is used. The answer is definitely no! I am no party person but truth be told, we are all witnesses to the inciting statements against the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Candidate in 2011 by one of our well respected leaders and just recently the Governor of a South-South State openly declared operation civil disobedience. These are people who have always been blunt with their words and crude in their actions but it is Shema’s sarcasm that is now a thunder storm.
One would think that with the same proportion they are criticising the pest sarcasm they would equally deny every other fact stated in that statement. Governor Shema listed things he has been able to achieve for us in Katsina and they could not deny it. He stated how the same opposition has been humiliating and attacking people of Katsina State for the past seven years and they did not disclaim it. But when he alludes to their negative politics as “political cockroach” they decide to use that to attack his person forgetting that he has a sterling clear record when it comes to violence. Our governor is a lawyer, a politician, a leader and a devout Muslim. A man of this capacity cannot use words carelessly. Like poets have poetic licence Shema used the word in its Political Sarcasm and in that same meaning we the people of Katsina State understood him. That is why hours and days after he made the statement none of us has gone out to attack anybody in the bid to crush the “cockroaches”. Most of them are our family and friends operating deviously like cockroaches and when the time comes we shall crush them like “political cockroaches” with our “votes”!

Zainab Gambo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
What a revelation to the Shema's story of "crushing and Killing" opponents.
The media twisted the story to mean otherwise
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
no comment till then

But BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!!!
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Flets: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ovamboland:

You all see the kind of animals we share a country with? It is very clear that it will take a long time for another south-south person smells the presidency. It is all Obasanjo's fault who thought they are human being with reasonable thought and GEJ has disporoved that.

The are so shameless that all they spew is lies, let's expose one of their lies, on the average Nigeria's OPEC quota of oil is 2 million barrels daily

Therefore, 2,000,000 x 365 days = 730,000,000 barrels max a year,
Assuming average price of $100 per barrel-

730,000,000 barrels x $100 = $73,000,000,000 or $73 Billion max from oil a year, assuming we don't pay shell, total, mobil, chevron anything

They said our GDP is now $510 Billion hurray!
So what percentage of GDP is Oil?
Simple,
(73/510) x 100 = 14.3 %

Let us also add the comatose gas industry to it and allocate 2.7% of GDP

Total oil and gas contribution is maximum 17%

But no they are programmed to say is it 70%[b][/b], even though they have degrees and PhD, they cannot think with it, they are no better than the average truck-pusher or palm-wine tapper in intellect.

Dont be foolishly stupid, not everyone is dumb here.
Where did you pull your data from? What else genetates your revenue? You pulled the $510billion from your ass abi?

Why not stop being lazy and research actual data and quit your dumb assumptions. Oil has always being responsible for over 70% of the GDP.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambassadors Of Poverty / This Man Is Wanted- Dead Or Alive: Photo / Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.