Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

£80 Million To Any Man That Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / £80 Million To Any Man That Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight (970 Views)

See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) / Nigerians Bombard Hong Kong Billionaire’s Lesbian Daughter With Marriage Offers / Billionaire Offers $65 Million To Any Man Who Woos His Lesbian Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

£80 Million To Any Man That Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight by rawpadgin(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hong Kong Billionaire doubles his offer to £80m
to any man who can turn his lesbian daughter
straight
Cecil Chao raised the reward to HK$1million
(£80million) after thousands of eligible bachelors
failed to convince his daughter Gigi to marry any
of them. The 77-year-old property magnate
insists that 34-year-old Gigi is ‘still single’
despite the fact that she married her long-term
partner Sean Eav two years ago
Chao told a Malaysian newspaper that despite
offering HK$500million, approximately £40million,
and 20,000 men registering their interest in taking
up the quest, Gigi is still not in a straight
marriage.
He said that he did not want to interfere with his
daughter’s private life, but that he wanted her to
have ‘a good marriage and children’.
Her
lover and the girl
‘I don’t think my dad’s offering of any amount of
money would be able to attract a man I would
find attractive,’ she told South China Morning
Post.’Alternatively, I would be happy to befriend
any man willing to donate huge amounts of
money to my charity Faith in Love, provided they
don’t mind that I already have a wife.
‘Third and lastly, thank you Daddy, I love you

Re: £80 Million To Any Man That Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
hehehe nawa o grin if I was a man, I for register tongue
Re: £80 Million To Any Man That Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight by rawpadgin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hehehe nawa o grin if I was a man, I for register tongue
grin a lot of guys have tried but to no avail
Re: £80 Million To Any Man That Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
omo boys don tire for her,no conments lol
Re: £80 Million To Any Man That Can Turn His Lesbian Daughter Straight by Onyenaenyo: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why guys no go tire when she thinks "she already have a wife!
Maybe half of that money can do the urgently needed brain surgery on the spoilt brat and make her brain turn right. Woman wey dey talk say she get wife no be brain things

(1) (Reply)

5.0 G.P.A. Student Of Modibbo Adama University Of Technolog, Yola Is Dead / / Even President Obama Blocks People On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.