Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 (3370 Views)

10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse / The Best Paying Career 2008/2009 / *****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
Here is the list of Top 10 Nairalanders of 2008, by my own reckoning. The list is based on factors such as popularity, controversy, ubiquitousness, quality and quantity of posts etc. The limitation is that  I don't frequent some sections like Entertainment, Computers etc. Also note that TOP 10 is not necessarily the BEST 10. It's a mixture of positive and negative characters.
Not in any order
DEEPZONE: The red hot, 'pepper-spraying', news-digging Ijesha lady is deeply involved in NL. Very active, especially on Politics and culture section, DZ is one NLander that shaped 2008. When she was temporarily banned, politics and culture sections became practically boring. A thread was launched to know her whereabout.
SISTAWOMAN: This foreign woman took talking to another dimension in 2008, revealing everything about her bedroom. From the number of times they she has sex with her husband per week to the style. A drama was stirred recently when one person went ahead to register a username SISTA-MAN(?) claiming to be her husband. She is another person that shook NL in 2008.
COOLDUDE[/b]One of the dirtiest talkers in NL. He is widely accepted among nairalanders, no wonder a 'aluta' thread was launched to canvass for his unbanning when Seun banned him. Another lander that shaped 2008
[b]OLABOWALE
: If not for this Alhaji, the Islam for Muslim thread would have gone into 'extinction'. Good analytical skills and mature arguments stand him out in 2008.
NIGERIA1:Satellite-wielding Nigeria1 is one Nairalander that took NL by storm in 2008. A special thread was opened to call for his banning. He didn't listen to anybody and continued posting his images. I think he was later banned but resurrected with another username. He's a not a bad political analyst though, just overdoing the satellite thing.
TGIRL4REAL: Another very active lander. Her thread, interviewing NL celebrities, is a good initiative and widely accepted and patronized
DAYOKANU[/b]The Bundesliga-liking, EPL-hating Dayo is one guy you cannot brush aside in Nairaland sports section. He is very factual and doesn't care about who's opposing him in an argument. He stands his ground on issues and doesn't succumb to intimidations. Above all, he is literally ever-present in NL, and one of the earliest contributors to new topics of interest to him. He also shook NL in 2008
[b]DAVIDYLAN
David has not been active in recent time as he used to be earlier this year, or have we not been crossing paths? Most times, I share parallel views with him, but I admit his brilliance and versatility. He makes my list of TOP 10 landers in 2008
MC USMAN One-man battalion. The Grand Defender of Hausa folk in Nairaland. The number of active Hausa Nlanders can be counters on my finger tips. Hausa youths are not known to be disposed to forums like this, but  MC stands out, matching his the Southerners intellect for intellect. He makes my list.
AKOLAWOLE[/b]This guy seems to have ascended to the status of Elder statesman in NL sports section. He's widely respected and his views are treated with respect, even by people disagreeing with him.

Oh, how can I omit [b]MrCrackles
and Spikedcylinder!

SEE 2009 LIST IN NEXT PAGE
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by TONDO: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2008
u meanam
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by gangstaBOY(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2008
lame undecided
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2008
shocked

Gosh!

U mean my name enter 4 hia. . . Hope na d positive side sha. . . Hehehe. Thanx
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Cipriani(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
Top 1 before the top 10 - Cipriani tongue tongue
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by SeanT21(f): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
interesting!!
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by gangstaBOY(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2008
lame Who gives a damn. . . Poster, thats your own opinion cause you happened to meet all these so called Top 10 peeps by fate and they treat you nice. You have not judge peeps in the whole entire section if you know what I mean. . . undecided
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2008
gangstaBOY:

lame Who gives a damn. . . Poster, thats your own opinion cause you happened to meet all these so called Top 10 peeps by fate and they treat you nice. You have not judge peeps in the whole entire section if you know what I mean. . . undecided
What's this one saying? Haven't I mentioned that as the limitation of the post. Didn't I say it's just my own opinion?
Being treated nicely as my basis? Far from that. I always disagree with DZ, yet she made my list. Ditto for davidylan. I rarely even find myslef in the same thread/topic with Sistawoman. So what are you saying!
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
I guess he has a nut loose in his head undecided
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by spikedcylinder: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2008
ife-eco

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
spikedcylinder:

ife-eco

grin grin grin

erin yi o yemi oooo
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by MrCrackles(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2008
gangstaBOY:

lame Who gives a damn. . . Poster, thats your own opinion cause you happened to meet all these so called Top 10 peeps by fate and they treat you nice. You have not judge peeps in the whole entire section if you know what I mean. . .  undecided

Is someone sucking on sour grapes?! grin

My guy sorry you would prolly make the top ten next year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2008
Lol.
'Na we dey reign now', is dat what u are brash. Lol
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by disease(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2008
My Top 10 Nairalanders
GABBY
WAR1
ROMADE
TYTYLAYOR
SEXYLEAMON
SYLVE11
MYKALI
PILGRIM.1
TGIRL4REAL
STUDIO43
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by CodeRED(f): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2008
My top 10( in NO specific order)

Almondjoy

Sly

A-40

J-Girl

Jennykadry

Deepzone

Dr. Ferlie

Tafari

JkPretty

Babyosisi.
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2008
Thanks disease cool
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2008
My list is as follows:-

Baxilexi - For the LONG good chats we've had. And also we really did hit it as soul brother and sister, kiss
Sylve11 - for being my brother and defending me at all cause
Tytylayor - for being the mother of the Jokes section. Your maturity and love has always been admired by me
Scopium - U have made me realize that not all Naija guys are always mean and hurful. You're a great inspiration to me
Ituen - For letting me know that everything is possible whenever we put our heart in it. When theres a will, theres always a way
Cbase - For you great yeyeness. Without you, life would not be filled with colourful rainbows
jaymobb - For brightening up the place with your continuous flow of funny conversations
saucekid - for inspiring me to learn more on the method and formula of teasin others without offending them
folly69 - Your middle finger will always be an inspiration and I sense wisdom in it. tongue Naaa. . . Just joking. i love you brother for always being there at my side.
Pappyshoes -For always making me laugh with your hialrious threads
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:14am On Dec 16, 2008
My list is as folllows:-

Disease - once again, a great brother. when people go bash me up, ure always at my side
clemcykul - Geeezzz. . . Who no like Clems? She is DARN FUNNY!!!!! grin
Spenchucks - Youre always very patient with me and always willing to hear me out. I just feel that I know you for a very long time
Mykali - for making me realize that even a cool hip guy like you do not look at people's outlooks but what lies in their heart. Ure one in a million brother kiss
SAM MILLA - You've made me realize that anything is possible and even though Im not black, you still believe that I could be apart of the family
Azo - DAMN. . . You're soooooooooooooooo down to earth and u really really are always at my side all the time. I really really love you for that. Sometimes I feel that u have blinded me from seeing the difference in people's skin colour. Because of you, Im officially blinded by that now. Thank you brother.
Princesa - For a young girl like you, I really appreciate your maturity in giving me hope when Im down and also for giving me great advises. Without you, I wont have ever came back to nairaland ever again.
Rokiatu - i dont know why but I really really like you alot! I do and I love having you around. Your presence has always made my day
Romade - Romade, my other half rib. What will I ever do without you? Love Love LOVE YOU!!! kiss
Manickal - Dang. . . For such a good looking guy, you really do have that awsomeness in you. Everytime i see you onlne, I get very excited. i just love having you around. . . .
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:16am On Dec 16, 2008

Lysaa - she's my twin sister and she will always be my twin sister
Ebony-Silk - OMG!!! I will never forgfet you even though after 100 years, I will never never NEVER forget you!!! Whenever a certain someone go bash me up, You were the one whom is protecting me and fighting for me. and you believe me from head to toe. you will always be in my heart sis. kiss
Habiolah - BROTHA!!!!! Another great inspiration. Youre a very rare naija guy. You dont bash, you dont mock, you dont criticize, you're not negative. . . thats why I really like you alot!
Jeovy - My amebo brother. grin I just love to disturb you
dreeldee - Eheheheheheheheheheheheheheh! yeye Fowl Yeye Donkey Yeye Monkey!
SeanT21 - my sister born from a different mother. you always have inspired me with beauty and you always have made me realize that i should love myself for the way I am
HCH3COO - My great enemy whom have been turned as my great paddi. I really miss you naa
AshtonJake - because of me, youve been banned. . . embarassed sad
Oyato - One of my great pidgin englosh teachers for hia! Bro, youve made me a full pledge naija. . . Well, almost grin
SCORPIONN - because of me, youve been banned. . . embarassed sad
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2008

dragonslay - because of me, youve been banned sad embarassed
AnthonyKil - because of me youve been banned sad embarassed
dre101 - My baba. always giving me good advises and telling me when I do things wrong.
EFOSA VAL - Yeye girl! I miss your company sha
Lord_Chaser - Because of me, youve been banned. . . . sad embarassed
tammyswits - Ahhhh. . . Moody tammy but I still love her!
Infobaba - My monkey boy. who know love my monkey boy?
dani1luv - because of me, youve been banned, . . . sad embarassed ure always there for me no matter what bro.
KunleOshob - How I no go put my Uncle Kunle on the list? he be my Uncle Kunle sha. Always providing us with jokes and making the place happy.
origina9ja - I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her post and I love her as well!
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2008

Sima - Awww. . . . . My pikin. I love her way of thinking especially when we want to go tease each otha wink kiss
cooldud62* - DAMN!!! He is HOT HOT and FLAMING HOT MEHN. . . . . . his sexual experiences has increased my level of knowledge in the sexual side grin
Arcani - My dearest baby sister. kiss
showbobo - a guy who respects all females no matter what and also he is a well mannered guy. Damn, i love chatting with you ooo. . . (Dont tell him I tell you he is handsome)
acidrop - one of my first friends from here. We had our good times.
naijababe - Love her post. She makes sense all the time sha.
CuteAngel - Hmmm. . . . Ure the bomb gurl. I just cant believe that youre with Diaper man still. . . undecided
Krama - Ehehehehehehe! Ahahahahahahaah! Kakakakakakakakaka! YEYE ! I be yeye fan!
Mishoo - Old man. . . yes, I love old man! grin
Rhytham - The friend which I had when no one is around. . . he is always at my side to keep me company in good and bad times. Love you bro kiss
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2008

jmkbond - The sister whom always believe in me and whom appreciates me for who I really am
chidipupay - i dont know o o o. This dude always bully me but I still really like him sha. God knows why grin undecided grin
darequam - One of the most mature members in the jokes section . he is very neutral
Timmfikk - still young but his maturity really blast off like a Volcano. He is a rare breed
SexyLeamon - A good contender to show the male Nairalanders on nairaland that even a female could play along. Love you for that
Thomp4pal - Sooooo polite and sooooooooooooo nice. Hmmm. . . How nice if most guys here could be like you.
Mogentle - IM A GREAT FAN OF HIS!!! when Seun banned me, he was the main culprit to fight for me and be at my side. ure the bomb bro! kiss grin
Tufe - TUFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . . . . . . . . . my first ever soul brother in nairaland. we really did rock the house!
Skipo87 - Love this guy because uhm. . . I dont know. i just love talking to him and I love his presence!
just2nice - This guy is well well. . . very nice! (it has been well said on his ID name sha) grin
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2008

MrCrackles - I really like this guy Ooo. . . I bet everyone does as well. WHY?? I dont know? I just like him naaa! grin
walttt - Hmmm. . . . heheheheh! BRB
Bbeee - A young guy but very well being brought up unlike some young kids here with their level of immaturity. He will make a fine gentleman when he grows up.
goodass - my chat yab partner to be! kiss very patient in advicing me and hearing me out in time of need. Brotha, youre the best kiss
Moyola - i loveeeee herrr Dont ask me why but I just do! I like her post and her replies and her profile pic as well grin
big_father - This baba should be known as one of the top jokes poster in the Jokes section. his threads are darn funny!!!!!
sholabanke - NICE SWEET GUY TO ALL and always respeciting people. kiss
Cipriani - My bashing partner. hey! Our bashing up have not been ended yet sha. tongue
Opslag - He reminded me the same like Sholabanke but somehow different.
D1KeleVra - Love his thoughts and his mind. grin
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2008
at least ive made 10 peeps at one post aight.

Sorry ooo Poster but I cannot make up my mind. The people which I have stated are indeed my Top10 Nairalanders and I love each and everyone of them respectively and they really made my list so far this year.
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by sexyLeamon(f): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2008
gabrywyl shocked shocked your top 10 list is so long cheesy anyway I am honored
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by DrKitaun(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2008
na wa o . . . smiley
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2008
gabrywyl:

MrCrackles - I really like this guy Ooo. . . I bet everyone does as well. WHY?? I don't know? I just like him naaa! grin
walttt - Hmmm. . . . heheheheh! BRB

I think MRCRACKLES is arguably the most liked NLder
He should be up for NL of the year.
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
Gabby must name everyone on NL before she stops tongue
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 3:12am On Dec 17, 2008
And more to come!!!!! grin
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
. . . and my name must be there tongue
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by Gabry(f): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2008
Your name shall be there when you have given me ma Christmas present.

Whispers: I want a teddy bear, choc milk and an air ticket to Nigeria. grin
Re: Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 by SeanT21(f): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2008
gabrywyl:

Your name shall be there when you have given me ma Christmas present.

Whispers: I want a teddy bear, choc milk and an air ticket to Nigeria. grin

awww thanks Gabby~~~Complete my happines with a Christmas present!!!

UPS or DHL!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zee World Is Presently In The Hospital In Agege, Lagos / Mystery Lake In Nigeria / Daily Inspirational Quotes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.