Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? (3010 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
North -East, as States Of Adamawa,Borno,Yobe and others are known, is the bed rock of the current unrest being witnessed in the country.

Thousands of people have been killed, kidnapped and maimed, millions displaced and properties worth several billions of Naira destroyed. The people have suffered from hunger, diseases, trauma and other consequences arising from the activities of thes evil men.

In spite of all these, the so-called the president of the largest black Nation on earth, has not deemed it fit, to visit and commiserate with the people of the North East, atleast to offer hope and succor to them, rather jonathan's supporters have turned them to a laughing stock, egging the president not to act as punishment for supporting the opposition party. Consequently jonathan has since turned his back on the people he is supposed to protecting as he swore to.

Now my question is, having neglected, mocked and laughed at the these people all these while, will he ever go there to ask for their votes??

Nevertheless, as somebody who is a very good friend of shame, I know he will still go to ask for the unthinkable- their votes!

My only plea to the good people of North East is, please respect the office of the President, I know you are angered, frustrated by actions of the wicked government, but please don't stone him, don't throw eggs on his face, don't throw pure water or shoes, as I personally will not tolerate it! Bottle your angers and wait for him at the poll!

Together we shall send him back to zoo and possibly ICC.

Miss Ngene!

10 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by frankyychiji(f): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Buhari will be pelted with pure water and stones before being lynched if he ever steps foot on eastern soil to campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
North -East, as States Of Adamawa,Borno,Yobe and others are known, is the bed rock of the current unrest being witnessed in the country.

Thousands of people have been killed, kidnapped and maimed, millions displaced and properties worth several billions of Naira destroyed. The people have suffered from hunger, diseases, trauma and other consequences arising from the activities of thes evil men.

In spite of all these, the so-called the president of the largest black Nation on earth, has not deemed it fit, to visit and commiserate with the people of the North East, atleast to offer hope and succor to them, rather jonathan's supporters have turned them to a laughing stock, egging the president not to act as punishment for supporting the opposition party. Consequently jonathan has since turned his back on the people he is supposed to protecting as he swore to.

Now my question is, having neglected, mocked and laughed at the these people all these while, will he ever go there to ask for their votes??

Nevertheless, as somebody who is very good friend of shame, I know he will still go to ask for unthinkable- their votes!

My only plea to the good people of North East
shut up,man! I have been reading your posts for a while and all i see is an old evil man,spreading lies and hate on nairaland!
YOU ARE NOT IGBO
YOU ARE NOT FEMALE
you are totally a fake bastard...

10 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
frankyychiji:
Buhari will be pelted with pure water and stones before being lynched if he ever steps foot on eastern soil to campaign.

Stay on the topic! This is about jonathan and his misgovernace!

6 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
[s]shut up,man! I have been reading your posts for a while and all i see is an old evil man,spreading lies and hate on nairaland!
YOU ARE NOT IGBO
YOU ARE NOT FEMALE
you are totally a fake bastard..[/s].

Jonathan and PDP are the people spreading the lies and hatred in Nigeria! So you are in the wrong thread!

The question is, Will jonathan ever go to campaign in the North East?

8 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by donphilopus: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
frankyychiji:

What's this one saying?! Off point!

9 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Jonathan and PDP are the people spreading the lies and hatred in Nigeria! So you are in the wrong thread!

The question is, Will jonathan ever go to campaign in the North East?
yes he will go to the north east and campaign,any problem? The north east is still part of nigeria and if the security situation there improves then why not?

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Olaolufred(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
HE WILL BE THERE TO COMMISERATE WITH THE PARENTS OF CHIBOK GIRLS.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
yes he will go to the north east and campaign,any problem? The north east is still part of nigeria and if the security situation there improves then why not?

No doubt at the bold, hence my pleas for the good people of North East not to take laws into their hands but wait for him at the polls!

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Firefire(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
[size=50pt]YES![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Firefire:
[size=50pt]YES![/size]

Ok! Goodluck to him!
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

No doubt at the bold, hence my pleas for the good people of North East not to take laws into their hands but wait for him at the polls!
and your pleas to them should be done on nairaland? Why not right there in the north east?
The people of the north east loves mr.president......if not for anything,atleast he deployed our armed forces to fight their oppressors! They will forever(am sure) be grateful to mr.president.

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Firefire(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok! Goodluck to him!

Thanks and to you too... GOODLUCKsss

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
and your pleas to them should be done on nairaland? Why not right there in the north east?
The people of the north east loves mr.president......i[b]f not for anything,atleast he deployed our armed forces to fight their oppressors! They will forever(am sure) be grateful to mr.president.[/b]

Sorry! Are you an illiterate? Is the army his private property?

4 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ngwakwe I see you! I don't want to look for this topic!
angry thank you!
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry! Are you an illiterate? Is the army his private property?
No,but as the people's leader he approved the deployment of our armed forces to fight the oppressors of his people! Btw you should be the illiterate here,why will an old man like yourself not know his gender? Why click FEMALE?!

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by vicadex07(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dey no born am well
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
frankyychiji:

Just like they have been doing when he went to Imo State and Anambra states @ the Offodile's burial even making detour at Zik's house abi?

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin grin ehn nah
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
soroptimist:

Just like they have been doing when he went to Imo State and Anambra states @ the Offodile's burial even making detour at Zik's house abi?
BUHARI will never win a single polling unit in the south-east/south-south! He knows that himself....

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
shut up,man! I have been reading your posts for a while and all i see is an old evil man,spreading lies and hate on nairaland!
YOU ARE NOT IGBO
YOU ARE NOT FEMALE
you are totally a fake bastard...

Answer his questions my friend or shut up.
Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
nagoma:

Answer his questions my friend or shut up.
don't ever quote me again!

3 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by aumeehn: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
The people of the north east loves mr.president......if not for anything,atleast he deployed our armed forces to fight their oppressors! They will forever(am sure) be grateful to mr.president.
shut up wat dO you know....JONA KNOWS BOKO SPOSNPORS YET HE LET DEM GO SCOT FREE DIX SHOWS THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BOKO MEMBER.....ALI MADU SHERIFF BOKO HARAM SPONSOR IHEJERIKA BOKO SPONSOR BUH ARE THEY QUESTIONED NO!! BECAUSE THE ARE IN ONE BASKET WITH THE PRESIDENT....Y ONLY NORTH Y NOT SOUTH WE ARE NOT FOOLS! VIGILANTES DEALT WITH BOKO HARAM IN IN LESSTHAN 3 DAYZ DID THE FG ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT DEM?? NO BECAUSE OF THE PRESIDENT SELFISH INTREST THINKING THAT ATIKU WILL USE THEM TO FIGHT HIM!! JUX SHUT UP THERE U RE NOT IN THE NE! SO DONT SPEW SHIT BOUT ANYTHING RELATING TO THE REGION

3 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:
BUHARI will never win a single polling unit in the south-east/south-south! He knows that himself....

Don't derail the topic. It is about North east not about SE or SS.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kasyn:

Yet politics is a game of numbers.......

what APC will do and must do is to ensure that rigging of actual votes cast and voters turn out reflects the true situation of things unlike the monumental rigging that those two regions are known for

Once the foot soldiers,agents and independent election monitors even from abroad stay focussed and keep their eyes on the balls in the SE and SS then take it from me GEJ will win the elusive honour of being the first incumbent President to lose an election

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Ngwakwe: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chief of Defence Staff is from the North East hence the attempted description of negligence is not only myopic but inflammatory.

A President who established a battalion in the North Eastern theatre to combat these dreaded savages and is doing everything a civilian President can do to support the military among many other international engagements to win this war needs commendation and not condemnation.

President Goodluck Jonathan is not a military head of State and should only be condemned if he refuses to heed to advices from military experts/professionals and our top military brass.

He hasn't been accused of opposing his NSA nor Military Chiefs instructions

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Chief of Defence Staff is from the North East hence the attempted description of negligence is not only myopic but inflammatory.

A President who established a battalion in the North Eastern theatre to combat these dreaded savages and is doing everything a civilian President can do to support the military among many other international engagements to win this war needs commendation and not condemnation.

President Goodluck Jonathan is not a military head of State and should only be condemned if he refuses to heed to advices from military experts/professionals and our top military brass.

He hasn't been accused going opposing his NSA nor Military Chiefs

Will it be out of place to go there physically, show these people, you are still with them and share their grief? Why wait till the election time before visiting them?

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
For you to use the derogatory word;"so called president" shows how your brain has degenerated and how you lack respect for an office that you can never as much as smell its doorstep...who sent the army there...who sent NEMA there?...Who sent aids there?...who negotiates with foreign neighbours to aid us?...I just hope that the evil you wish others doesn't befall you a thousand times more...keep spreading lies, hatred and propaganda...

3 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Whynotthetruth:
[s]For you to use the derogatory word;"so called president" shows how your brain has degenerated and how you lack respect for an office that you can never as much as smell its doorstep...who sent the army there...who sent NEMA there?...Who sent aids there?...who negotiates with foreign neighbours to aid us?...I just hope that the evil you wish others doesn't befall you a thousand times more...keep spreading lies, hatred and propaganda[/s]...

President my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Kasyn(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
aumeehn:
shut up wat dO you know....JONA KNOWS BOKO SPOSNPORS YET HE LET DEM GO SCOT FREE DIX SHOWS THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BOKO MEMBER.....ALI MADU SHERIFF BOKO HARAM SPONSOR IHEJERIKA BOKO SPONSOR BUH ARE THEY QUESTIONED NO!! BECAUSE THE ARE IN ONE BASKET WITH THE PRESIDENT....Y ONLY NORTH Y NOT SOUTH WE ARE NOT FOOLS! VIGILANTES DEALT WITH BOKO HARAM IN IN LESSTHAN 3 DAYZ DID THE FG ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT DEM?? NO BECAUSE OF THE PRESIDENT SELFISH INTREST THINKING THAT ATIKU WILL USE THEM TO FIGHT HIM!! JUX SHUT UP THERE U RE NOT IN THE NE! SO DONT SPEW SHIT BOUT ANYTHING RELATING TO THE REGION
hmmmm.....remember Buhari is also a suspected boko haram financier/sponsor!
And for you to mention mr.ihejirika as one the sponsors of the boko haram sect shows that you are a FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

President my foot!

Sure...president your foot cos a rotten foot like yours can't step in where he is...Keep spreading hatred, & lies...and I hope you will live to reap same...I keep imagining how you will survive when he is sworn in again by May 29;2015...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Versus Buhari: A Clear Choice By Dele Sobowale! / Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! The Great Political Strategist Of Our Time. 8) / xxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.