Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Renewnigeria® Interviews @ Www.mutiuokediran.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Renewnigeria® Interviews @ Www.mutiuokediran.com (948 Views)

Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renewnigeria® Interviews @ Www.mutiuokediran.com by mutiu78(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2006
On 10th July 2006, www.mutiuokediran.com was launched. It has been many “battles” because of my work schedule. This website is designed to reach out to the Youth of the World, and all that are ready to make changes into our World.

For this reason, I will be having a page dedicated for interviews (RenewNigeria®) with young people and roles models in the society. Since it may not be possible to have face-to-face interviews with those that will feature on the page, I will be sending questionnaire through email for their response. Meanwhile in the next few days, I will like to feature you on my website. If you are interested in featuring on the page, Please send me an email for the questionnaire.

(1) (Reply)

Free E-mail Accounts Generator Script Needed. / Relocated Post: Web Design: Why Not Photoshop? / New African Blogging Platform: What Do You Think About This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.