Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

AFCON Qualifiers may affect GEJ's popularity as he was part of the problems - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Qualifiers may affect GEJ's popularity as he was part of the problems (545 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers may affect GEJ's popularity as he was part of the problems by DebateNigeria: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
In countries where football is well developed and growing fast, government interference is minimal at best. NFF sacked Keshi but our president in his own wisdom called him back to complete the embarrassing run. I have not been known to insult mr president, instead I like to critisize constructively. Mr president got this one wrong and sincerely if elections were to be tomorrow, he just lost a vote and maybe that of my immediate family.
Keshi is and has always been technically deficient. I said it even when he won the AFCON. He will make a good "Nigerian type of politician".
Way forward: get a new coach, preferably another Nigerian born foreign coach, someone like Sunday Oliseh, someone with sound technical knowledge, not the likes of Ruud Gulit whose records and attitude is even worse than that of Keshi.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers may affect GEJ's popularity as he was part of the problems by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
I concur with you on this @op,you are so on point...keshi is a lucky daft coach who has ran out of ideas..he fails to understand dat football has revolved since 94..he fails to understand that football is now played technically..his assistants are also daft...
In summary,GEJ is clueless,NFF is clueless,Keshi is clueless and some of the S.E players are clueless...
Keshi should be fired with immediate effect...
If super eagles fail to qualify,i will not cast my vote for him 2015...
Re: AFCON Qualifiers may affect GEJ's popularity as he was part of the problems by DebateNigeria: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Daninya1:
I concur with you on this @op,you are so on point...keshi is a lucky daft coach who has ran out of ideas..he fails to understand dat football has revolved since 94..he fails to understand that football is now played technically..his assistants are also daft...
In summary,GEJ is clueless,NFF is clueless,Keshi is clueless and some of the S.E players are clueless...
Keshi should be fired with immediate effect...
If super eagles fail to qualify,i will not cast my vote for him 2015...
Sure, GEJ's popularity would have reduced, football is not about past glory, that is why hire and fire is the order of the day, the biggest teams in the world fire coaches if they are underperforming irrespective of whether they have won titles or not previously.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Duo Set For Chamoions Debut With Arsenal / Argentine Football Legend Pops Multiple Enhancement Drugs Before Sex With 23 Yr- / Ballon D'or 2015 Winner Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.