Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. (47797 Views)

Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo) / Borno Residents Commend Military Operation / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
TechRev:
Bokoharam committing Haram. That laptop and phone na product of arabic education??

LMAO,Bokoharam is just like APC that goes back to lick its saliva after spitting it out.Imaghine Buhari saying that he is here to fight corruption when his friend Tinubu is one of the most corrupt public officials in Nigeria. WTF??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by tbaba1234: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
TechRev:
Bokoharam committing Haram. That laptop and phone na product of arabic education??

Actually, arabs contributed to those computers and phones with algorithms coming from arabs.

Without it, there would be no computers.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I expect some people to drop dead after hearing this good news.

APigC.

Berem must have been shaking her head in shame by now grin grin

APC won't have anyother campaign points once Bokoharam is conquered

3 Likes

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2014
nairalandist:
When will they stop this chase-me-I-chase-you approach? It's really not helping things. Before you know it, Boko Haram may capture another town and chase the outnumbered soldiers there. . . And then the Army will gather other soldiers and chase them back!
Seriously, this is mediocrity at the highest level.

Why is the Nigerian Army wasting the lives of poor civilians in the North east when they know too well that they need more hands? Why isn't the NA recruiting more? Imagine the video shared by Sahara reporters showing 1 Nigerian Soldier to about 50 Boko haram men and he still managed to survive. It's when Soldiers aren't enough that they flee the battle ground. They are outnumbered by Boko Haram! The Nigerian Military should stop pocketing security budgets and recruit young and able bodied men. Boko haram isn't better equipped than the army, they aren't even as well fed as the army, their strength is in their numbers!

Guy,your brain needs to be fixed with a spanner asap.
Next time think with your head and noth with your anus.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Hypocrite, are you indirectly accepting that Saharareporters does not report unconfirmed information?! I thought you'd attack them as usual! Whether you like it or not, Saharareporters remains the best thing to have happened to Nigeria when it comes to reporting authentic news!

Why not comment on the recent victory recorded by the army.Your eyes have been blinded to the truth!

You are among the guys that are willing to fast to ensure that this stuff continues.

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by donpope1(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
OK....operation reclaim Northern Nigeria from the set of people that thinks the only way to win elections in Nigeria is by inciting violence.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
mikeson12:

Guy,your brain needs to be fixed with a spanner asap.
Next time think with your head and noth with your anus.

I don't really need to reply you. . . your words already give you out. You couldn't even spell 'not' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by celeron40(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2014
KwoiZabo:
This is what they shld have been doing all this while. Give us these pictures, its a morale booster for troops on and off the battle field. it raises confidence of the citizens in the military, it increases fear among the enemy. God will bless anyone that came up with this idea. kudos to our Military.
https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/photos-nigerian-armys-campaign-north
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Arch1: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
mikeson12:

Tinubu is one of the most corrupt public officials in Nigeria. WTF??[/b]
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a public official. Presently, Tinubu does not occupy any public office, he has no immunity covering him. If he is gulity of any corrupt practise as you allege, it is the duty of the EFCC, ICPC, Police etc that are all under the authority of the presidency to investiagte and prosecute him
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Talkcentral: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2014
chaii...A.P.C aand Good luck sha

Jonathan, Never Again; APC Declares at Abuja Salvation Rally

>>>http://www..com.ng/jonathan-never-again-apc-declares/
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by tuffgongjo(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Hoping for the best,expecting the worst.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by ebig21(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2014
My name is BIGGY I am made of of spacebooking, what are you made of?
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by dekronik: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2014
I don't wanna be called a doubting Thomas, but show me pictures of dead almajiri. Show me a picture of soldiers in front of Gombi and Hong LG Hqtrs, not in bushes. Or is Hong a bush?. Show me me pix of residents of liberated towns jubilating and cheering the soldiers like was done in Konduga.
Lastly, the most disturbing part of these pictures is the one showing a laptop and 3 phones. These items are more dangerous than all the guns recovered from BH.
#Victoryfornigeria. God bless Nigerian Army
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by MecTessy(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Funny but true.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by eleko1: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by MecTessy(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Funny but true.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by lonelydora: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Kudos to our gallant men

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Hypocrite, are you indirectly accepting that Saharareporters does not report unconfirmed information?! I thought you'd attack them as usual! Whether you like it or not, Saharareporters remains the best thing to have happened to Nigeria when it comes to reporting authentic news!
APC member! Bokoharamic in nature.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by slightlyMad(f): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2014
western education is a sin, yet they use a laptop built all thanks to western education.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by bettercreature(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Look at cheap guns they are carrying,no wonder
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Where's d action in all d pix? Eh?
Mtchww!

OP & DHQ, pls get us pix of Nigerian army blowin out brains of 'em mudaf**kin boko scallywags, thanks in advance angry
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by ogene70: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Where are the dead terrorists? ....driving them off isn't enough.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Dee60: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2014
when you fight this kind of battle in piecemeal you allow the enemy to regroup and become more lethal! That is what I feel. About time to double the resources and finish it off.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Femistico(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2014
big ups to the nigerian army..plz kill dem all like spartarcus
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by lonelydora: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
nairalandist:
When will they stop this chase-me-I-chase-you approach? It's really not helping things. Before you know it, Boko Haram may capture another town and chase the outnumbered soldiers there. . . And then the Army will gather other soldiers and chase them back!
Seriously, this is mediocrity at the highest level.

Why is the Nigerian Army wasting the lives of poor civilians in the North east when they know too well that they need more hands? Why isn't the NA recruiting more? Imagine the video shared by Sahara reporters showing 1 Nigerian Soldier to about 50 Boko haram men and he still managed to survive. It's when Soldiers aren't enough that they flee the battle ground. They are outnumbered by Boko Haram! The Nigerian Military should stop pocketing security budgets and recruit young and able bodied men. Boko haram isn't better equipped than the army, they aren't even as well fed as the army, their strength is in their numbers!
I hope you have a General that will sign for you when the recruitment comes?
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Larow(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2014
See d arabic inscription on that laptop and some I.di.ots will advocate 4 d presence of that on our own currency! God punish u!!! Allah boys FC of Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by gbodimowo(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Wait o we saw convoy but SR Showed us footage from the field I think we should be shown sane by NA as this is all stunts until I c more
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Psylas(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Gas cooker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos / We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / New Police Car Already Bashed Less Than One Week After It Was Purchased. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.