Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria (1993 Views)

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" / Argentina Goal Againt Nigeria Should Have Been Disallowed - Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Imagine this kind of comment from that Zulu nation?..... embarassed

What's ur thought?

Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
More comments....

Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by Anyi3(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chai.......
We yaff suffered, but we deserve the yabbings sha.

I was so vexed when I saw our players hugging and smiling cause they just made it 2 - 2 morafleckers pick the ball and freaking go restart let's go for a win
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by shakol91(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
So pathetic,imagine that guy saying Nigeria can now go and look for those missing girls and also tackle boko haram. I think that guy must be a SA citizen supporting APC cheesy
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
shakol91:
So pathetic,imagine that guy saying Nigeria can now go and look for those missing girls and also tackle boko haram. I think that guy must be a SA citizen supporting APC cheesy

cheesy

APC for SA again? Lmfao grin
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by Noah13: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eeeeeyyyyyaaaaah!
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by Young03(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Anyi3:
Chai.......
We yaff suffered, but we deserve the yabbings sha.

I was so vexed when I saw our players hugging and smiling cause they just made it 2 - 2 morafleckers pick the ball and freaking go restart let's go for a win
well dey ar hapi because dey stop dos bananas from winin us @ home nt abt qualifyn cus devil z aware dt der ar nt goin to gunea b4 d game
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by shakol91(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
yuzjet:

cheesy

APC for SA again? Lmfao grin
na so bro,if any Apc guy talk am nairaland (T)ortoise,(A)nt,(N)ight hawk go yab am. But now this is coming from a bafana bafana banana fan cheesy
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
shakol91:
na so bro,if any Apc guy talk am nairaland (T)ortoise,(A)nt,(N)ight hawk go yab am. But now this is coming from a bafana bafana banana fan cheesy

What a coincidence?
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by BobbyRobson: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
i am a proud Nairaland member.
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
BobbyRobson:
i am a proud Nairaland member.

Where's ur ID-card?
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by BobbyRobson: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
yuzjet:

Where's ur ID-card?
my girlfriend seize am.
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
BobbyRobson:
my girlfriend seize am.

Ur hands behind ur back. U're under arrest for claiming what u're not.

Note: becareful what u'll say cos anything u say here will be use against u in court of law.

Oya, Move......!
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by Alvelt14(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I blame only GEJ for dis yabbing, i no know wetin concern him wit football matter wen he get plenty things in hand.
I remember am happy hearing dey don sack keshi, just to hear he has resume work again.
Au do u expect d person dat said WE nt a serious footballing nation qualify us for a competition.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by sulmeza(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ma God...dis guys spit...see yabbin..one of dm even taggd us druglords....didnt knw dis guys hate us dis much
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by cr7lomo: 12:36am On Nov 20, 2014
The funniest part for me is the fire Keshi then hire him then fire him them hire him for two games then fire him then hire him when we play Yugoslavia then fire him again . Looooool , Keshi must b a tool then

7 Likes

Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by tochman(m): 1:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Pls let them talk. They've suffered in the hands of nigeria for so long. Pls lets try not to be greedy here. BTW we all know they won't even get to the semi-finals, so why worry

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by M4gunners: 2:21am On Nov 20, 2014
I no blame them na Super Eagles i blame . All i know is that the cup we go back to North Africa. Ghana,South Africa no go smell it.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
To them,its a big feat.

Nigeria is a big boy,we let things stride..

HatingNigeria since 1500.
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by Noah13: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2014
It's a good thing that Nigeria didn't qualify to prevent further disgrace.

I just hope say after all this stupidities, one kind mediocre team no knock them from the competition, because their disgrace na im go worst pass.

When was the last time these f*ckers even won the competiton? wen make dem dey yab us like this undecided
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by missdebs(f): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
we were having mouth that bafana bafana wee smell pepper bla bla...mscheeww
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by shakrullah(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
missdebs:
we were having mouth that bafana bafana wee smell pepper bla bla...mscheeww
Hope all is well. your eye balls though @dp lolzzzzz
Re: Reactions Of South Africans To Their Result Againt Nigeria by buskie13(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
keshi is to blame.....not the players.....he couldn't invite competent players.....carry Dogo of all people put for defence.....mtcheeew....nonsense man

(1) (Reply)

Canelo Vs GGG Fight Live / Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Who? / Throwback Pictures Of Samuel Okwaraji, Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai & Coach Yusuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.