Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You (908 Views)

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Ex Muslim: Qur'an Revealed A Religion I Did Not Like / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by emmysoftyou: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
if a pastor select a member at your church and said to you;son this is your beloved wife that God want you to marry
moreover,you have a girlfriend you love and value so much....

What will be your reaction if you heard such news from him?

could this be a true revelation from the pastor
Your views...
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by nairalife2013(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
U mean like pstr chris oyakhilome did for himself about a dozen years ago?
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pastor or no pastor lemme look for my own wife myself
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
He that finds a wife, find a good thing!
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by emmysoftyou: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
nairalife2013:
U mean like pstr chris oyakhilome did for himself about a dozen years ago?
i dont understand you sir
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by emmysoftyou: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
edozie04:
Pastor or no pastor lemme look for my own wife myself
re yu insinuating,yu will disobey the pastors' revelation
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by emmysoftyou: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pyrrho:
He that finds a wife, find a good thing!
accordin to bible na not revelation seen by the pastor or wat yu mean
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
re yu insinuating,yu will disobey the pastors' revelation
Yes,God gave us a gift which is free will and hence he will only guide us to our right partner,besides I will even tend to listen to my parents than the pastor in matters like this
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by herald9: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2014

'I really appreciate your effort sir,but I'm a grown man and have to make my own choice...

Thanks for your kind gestures...May the lord give you more clearer visions... "

smiley
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by emmysoftyou: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
edozie04:
Yes,God gave us a gift which is free will and hence he will only guide us to our right partner,besides I will even tend to listen to my parents than the pastor in matters like this
oh yu believ in free will,how come most our choice is not wat God wanted? That s why they said man propose ,God dispose?
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by lastmessenger: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
No thank you pastor,I love my girlfriend and she is my wife to be.

1 Like

Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by emmysoftyou: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
herald9:

'I really appreciate your effort sir,but I'm a grown man and have to make my own choice...

Thanks for your kind gestures...May the lord give you more clearer visions... "

smiley
lol...this is funny..i cant just stop laughing grin grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by vooks: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have a simple test for 'prophecies'. Wait until God shows me EXACTLY what He showed the MoG. This applies to giving as well.
MoG: The Lord showed me that you would sow your ride into my anointing. I saw you dropping the keys on the altar
Me: Amen MoG, thank you Jesus.
MoG: So, when is it coming?
Me: As soon as the Lord shows me the same
MoG: (guess what they say next......)
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by emmysoftyou: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
vooks:
I have a simple test for 'prophecies'. Wait until God shows me EXACTLY what He showed the MoG. This applies to giving as well.
MoG: The Lord showed me that you would sow your ride into my anointing. I saw you dropping the keys on the altar
Me: Amen MoG, thank you Jesus.
MoG: So, when is it coming?
Me: As soon as the Lord shows me the same
MoG: (guess what they say next......)
what happen next?
Re: If A Pastor Revealed A Wife Material For You by vooks: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
MoG: I curse the foundational tree and river of rebellion from your spirit by fire by force
Me: that's BS angry

Moral of the story? The Lord who showed your spouse to your MoG will confirm the same to you,otherwise, forget it
emmysoftyou:
what happen next?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Paid Me £2500 To Get His Wife Pregnant. / Gospel Singer, Sinach Not Banned By Christ Embassy Defends Hubby / Heaven And Hell Don't Exist?? Think Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.