Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies (1118 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / How Airtel Security Flaw Led To Epic Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies by teyus: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hi friends, I just got approved as Vanguard Spark
Rookie of the Month, and as you know… I can’t do this all alone. I really really need your vote to win.

To Vote for Me:
+ Click Here -----> [url]thesparkng.com/oladipupo-olutayo-bloggerweb-developerentrepreneur/[/url]
+ A loads up, Click “Likes” Below the title of the post and Recommend me as the Rookie of the month by commenting the same page

To Show Appreciation, I will be giving out freebies,
Such as:
1. Free .com domains
2. Free Premium Blogger Templates (Name the
Template & I will get it for you for free)
3. Free Premium Wordpress Themes (Name the Theme
& I will get it for you for free)
4. Free Fiverr materials
5. Free 100Naira Recharge Card (Any network)
6. NaijaLoaded importation material worth over
10,000naira
7. Naijaloaded Facebook money making guide
8. NaijaLoaded Football betting guide
9. Naijaloaded Binary Trading materials
10. Importation Guide that will guide you on how to
start up your importation business with just
12,000naira (This is not NaijaLoaded material)
11. Car Importation guide
12. Backlink from Linda Ikeji Blog
13. Free 1week Ads space on my Blog
14. Guide on How to Become a millionaire with email
and phone number
15. Mobile cash system

To Get Any Of My Freebies:
+ Click here --> [url]thesparkng.com/oladipupo-olutayo-bloggerweb-developerentrepreneur/[/url]
+ Click “Likes” below my name and then recommend me as Rookie of the month using your full name to comment on the page
+ Afterward, you come back here, comment the name you used to Comment on the page, Your Email Address and the FreeBie you want.

Please, I beg of you, please vote for me, so that I can
win. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies by kalet55(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
I just commented with miracle Emmanuel. What's my gift? .com domain and a sports template from blogger.
I will comment more for more gifts
Re: Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies by kalet55(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
I also rated you
Re: Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies by bedfordng(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
seems like bloggers are mostly the ones taking the large spot on this rookie spark stuff.
Re: Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies by Vicben(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
#Done. My gift; dotcom domain
Re: Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies by femzysticks(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2014
My name on the comment page is FEMZY DAVIES

My email: femzy14@gmail.com

My gifts: naijaloaded facebook money making guide,
Backlink from linda ikeji blog,
1week ads space on your blog. Dats all
Re: Get Free Backlink From Linda Ikeji Blog, Naijaloaded Materials & Other Freebies by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Train Me On How To Build Websites / Please Help, Wordpress / Web Development Mega Bundle Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.