Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? (733 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? by experts: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
Buying private Jets, riding in the best of cars, living the life of an elite, these have become trade marks of pastors in Nigeria. Not that driving in good cars, living gorgeously is so wrong, but it begs the question of why Pastors have to be this wealthy.

Is this extraordinary wealth a blessing from God? Jesus most valuable item in the bible were the clothes he had on at his death. If money was to be a trade mark of men of God, surely Jesus would have be thye richest man ever in the history of man.

I suspect great hyppocrisy exists in the christain religious circles. I suspect that God may not really be backing these "men of God", that people are being duped every month for their tithes. If this is true, then its very possible that false prophets actually walk the land of Nigeria, leading people not to God but in the opposite direction.

If Jesus was a Pastor in Nigeria i have a strong feeling he would not own a very luxurious car, not to speak of a private Jet or Jets.

What do you think?
Re: If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? by Image123(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2008
I for one would think that Jesus will not go with all that luxury,but lets be careful to mind our own businesses and shine our own lights where we are. and not get into sin while trying to examine the life of others.
Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Look unto Jesus,the author and finisher of our faith.honour your leaders as long as it doesn't contradict God's word
Re: If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? by bilms(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
lol
Re: If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? by Backslider(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

We are servants/children of the most high God so if I am in error you have no right to correct to me, how then shall be holden up? How will God make him stand ?

by coming down from heaven to minister to the wayward servant?

We are our brothers keepers and we must say the truth in love out of season and in season.
Re: If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? by KunleOshob(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
@backslider
Well said  wink the kind of rubbish these crooked pastors preach just because they don't want to give account of their filthy lucre
Re: If Jesus Is A Pastor In Nigeria, How Many Cars Would He Have? by Image123(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Backslider
I think you got me wrong.I have not gone to support them buying whatever.I'm only hoping that we are careful to mind our own businesses where possible.Talking about pastors/GOs/MOGs is not the same as correcting them.If you've noticed on nairaland,most times such so called corrections often degenerate into slander, evil speakings and bitterness.and the centre of discussion is not even aware.We don't have to condemn/judge what we don't even know head/tail about.Its not compulsory and it rarely edifes anyone

(1) (Reply)

Prayers To Satan:a Prayer For Direction / He Came To Set Captives Free / Forget About What Religion Said, It Was Man That created The Existence of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.