Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money (2196 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money by Glamrock(f): 2:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Hello family. I had a question about money. I'm in the US Currently. I'm trying to save up some money for a trip I've planned to Nigeria in 2015. I also plan to make my stay permanent in a few years but that's another story, I wanted to know if anyone knew how to calculate American currency to nigerian currency. So that I can Atleast know what I am actually saving. How can I calculate this? Please help thank you

1 Like

Re: Money by Glamrock(f): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Anyone Please help
Re: Money by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Currently $1 = N 176.64
Re: Money by Glamrock(f): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2014
bonstar:
Currently $1 = N 176.64

WOW that's seriously interesting. Thankyou for responding I appreciate it!
Re: Money by petikal(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Go to [url=xe.com]this site[/url] for official currency rates. They also have an app on both iOS and Android platforms.

Numbeo tells you the average cost of living in Lagos, which you could use as a variable yardstick for other Nigerian states/cities.
Re: Money by Glamrock(f): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
petikal:
Go to [url=xe.com]this site[/url] for official currency rates. They also have an app on both iOS and Android platforms.

Numbeo tells you the average cost of living in Lagos, which you could use as a variable yardstick for other Nigerian states/cities.

Thank you so much! Bless you dearie
Re: Money by durobukola: 12:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Glamrock:

by the way @Glamrock, what's your career/profession? There is a returnee club that could be of help to you. drop me an email @gmail.com
Re: Money by Glamrock(f): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2015
durobukola:

by the way @Glamrock, what's your career/profession? There is a returnee club that could be of help to you. drop me an email @gmail.com

Hi I have a degree in specialized technology but I'm working towards entrepreneurship designing handmade /marketing handmade products
Re: Money by bamidex28282: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Glamrock:
Hello family. I had a question about money. I'm in the US Currently. I'm trying to save up some money for a trip I've planned to Nigeria in 2015. I also plan to make my stay permanent in a few years but that's another story, I wanted to know if anyone knew how to calculate American currency to nigerian currency. So that I can Atleast know what I am actually saving. How can I calculate this? Please help thank you
This TIKEN TECHNOLOGY COMPANY A REGISTERED COMP.
WE ARE INTO PRODUCING OF NIGERIA MADE TECH LIKE:-RECHARGEABLE PHONE CHARGER
AUTOMATICT GEN SHURT DOWN + CHANGE OVER
TV PROTECTOR
SECURITY FOOT MART
WIRELESS EXTENSION BOX
AND MANY MORE ,I THINK WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
SEND YOUR EMAIL
opeyemibamidele592@gmail.com
Re: Money by femialade(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Glamrock:

Hi I have a degree in specialized technology but I'm working towards entrepreneurship designing handmade /marketing handmade products

Plz be very careful with people u deal with when u get to Nigeria, trust no one until they really win ur trust. And one important thing u shud avoid is dealing with people online, make sure u meet anyone u wanna deal with in person. I wish u best of luck.
Re: Money by GIYAZZ(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
femialade:

Plz be very careful with people u deal with when u get to Nigeria, trust no one until they really win ur trust. And one important thing u shud avoid is dealing with people online, make sure u meet anyone u wanna deal with in person. I wish u best of luck.
Correct.
Re: Money by Glamrock(f): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
femialade:

I am aware , no wahala. thanks

5 Likes

Re: Money by bigdot1759(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
sorry exchange rate now's $1 to #190, and u can go into transport bizness
Re: Money by Glamrock(f): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
bigdot1759:
sorry exchange rate now's $1 to #190, and u can go into transport bizness

Thank you dearie
Re: Money by Debeloved87(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
hey dear love to meet you when you get to nigeria, i like visiting and staying up with friends.
$1-#205 as at this time.
have a great sunday.

1 Like

Re: Money by DonGB: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Glamrock:

I am a tech expert and I quickly ran a scan on your profile, your Facebook have been searched thousands of times within the last few hours. It's a good thing you switched your profile.

I know you've received lots of advice my dear but trust me, you need more than just that. It's when you think you know better that they end up outsmarting you.

Nigeria is a very good place with good people but just like every country, there are people who try to outsmart others.

I wish you the best when you come but take your time, have a definite plan. Don't be too excited, be ready to start up a business or something that will thrive. You need guidance and there are quite good people who could help. If you ever wanna work or start a business, then Lagos is the place to be as it's arguably the business hub of Africa as a whole and it's a safe place with good people.

If you just wanna leave for sometime and head back and forth, Calabar or Uyo is most peaceful.

For the housing, you already made wrong moves I noticed. First as a foreigner, building is the wrongest of moves, you should acquire or rent one for now. Get your acts together and get the govt backing before you could set out on building.

You have a lot to learn Hamas and I'm not sure I could be best in helping but I can do my bits. I'm not always on nairaland though. But I just mailed you here. You can mail me so we talk on whatsapp. Even as a Nigerian, I am scared of dropping my emails or contacts cos there are lots of wrong peeps out here. But I'd look out for this page if you ever respond so I see if I could be if help.
Re: Money by Glamrock(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
DonGB:

I am a tech expert and I quickly ran a scan on your profile, your Facebook have been searched thousands of times within the last few hours. It's a good thing you switched your profile.

I know you've received lots of advice my dear but trust me, you need more than just that. It's when you think you know better that they end up outsmarting you.

Nigeria is a very good place with good people but just like every country, there are people who try to outsmart others.

I wish you the best when you come but take your time, have a definite plan. Don't be too excited, be ready to start up a business or something that will thrive. You need guidance and there are quite good people who could help. If you ever wanna work or start a business, then Lagos is the place to be as it's arguably the business hub of Africa as a whole and it's a safe place with good people.

If you just wanna leave for sometime and head back and forth, Calabar or Uyo is most peaceful.

For the housing, you already made wrong moves I noticed. First as a foreigner, building is the wrongest of moves, you should acquire or rent one for now. Get your acts together and get the govt backing before you could set out on building.

You have a lot to learn Hamas and I'm not sure I could be best in helping but I can do my bits. I'm not always on nairaland though. But I just mailed you here. You can mail me so we talk on whatsapp. Even as a Nigerian, I am scared of dropping my emails or contacts cos there are lots of wrong peeps out here. But I'd look out for this page if you ever respond so I see if I could be if help.

Ok thanks!
Re: Money by DonGB: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Glamrock:

Ok thanks!

Pleasure Janae do stay in touch!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Brand New Car this year With a one time investment of 18k / Earning Between $30 - $300 In Today's World Is All About Working SMART Online. / I Need Loan 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.