Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Learn How To make 500 naira(s) flow into your account with huge force now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To make 500 naira(s) flow into your account with huge force now (5173 Views)

Create Your Account @ Konga.com Store / How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Can Make 500,000 In 40 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To make 500 naira(s) flow into your account with huge force now by fadwiz: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2008
i have 500 naira(s)flowing into my account help
this is guaranteed to make you money instantly and 1.500,000 or more can bo yours in 20 to 50 days.
this program is very successful due to the honesty and integrity of the participants, please adhere to the instructions and also be honest and become part of the mail order business what you sell is service
if you are scepticalm or worried that its not legimate then call or check with UAS 1-800-725-2161 it is perfectly legal,or please reffer to title 18 section 1302 and 1241 of the postal laws
this business is all about email list adding
PROCEDURE
  1)you must have a bank account
2)there are six people in the list
3)you only have to pay a token amount of 500 naira each int each person account.then send please add me to your EMAIL LIST to their email list
4) then remove the name pf the first person (so that it remains 5 people) MAKE THE SECOND PERSON FIRST, THE THIRD PERSON SECOND ,THE FOURTH PERSON THIRD and so on then placxe your self as number six .the major advantage of this program is that you are not only paid commisions but your full payments.
5)take the new list and tell friends,collegue,make avert,through online forums they are the bombs,chat sites.
The more people you get the more 500 naira(s) bombards your account, the more active the people you introduce(downliners) by them also introducing people the richer you become.itsa like building a house.
NOTICE
THE PEOPLE YOU GET (DOWNLINERS)have to fpllow the same procedure of removing the first name and making the second person the first ,making the third person second and so on so that you are no longer number six on the list but now number five.and they now become number six,they also have to send 500 naira each inty your own account and the other people int he list,also send please add me to your email list to you and others, but before you name leaves the list you bare guaranteed to have made 1.5million of naira minimum
do you still have doubts please check USA office 1-800-725-2161 or postal lawsin title 18 section 1302 and 1241
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR START FILLING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH 500 NAIRA(S) NOW
if you are willing to join the million naire league then send a mail to internetsubways@yahoo.com and request for the names ,account number,email address of the six people(upliners).hurry up
Re: Learn How To make 500 naira(s) flow into your account with huge force now by fadwiz: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2008
really thats very good
Re: Learn How To make 500 naira(s) flow into your account with huge force now by esolutions: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2008
If truly it works, i would have become a millionaire ever since. But it didn't, simply because the Nigeria postal service is still zero compared to what obtains in the US. Why waste your time doing all that when legitimate means of making more are here: www.internetmoneybank.com
Re: Learn How To make 500 naira(s) flow into your account with huge force now by Mariammi(f): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Become your own boss, i have which cobtain 30produts some of the product are liquid soap bar soap toilet soap izal dettol wick(stove thread) perfume stylingel insecticide airfreshner bleach etc everything is with the procedure and you will have opptunity to see me one on one on any product d book is 2000 turn your house to a production house and you dont need huge capital to start this business you can call me on 08181819178

(1) (Reply)

Experts In Water Borehole Drilling,soil Test,pile Foundation,project Management / Upvc Window, Door, Partition, Ceiling Board, Clip Supplier Wanted / Sub Distributors Wanted For Bobo Drink In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.