Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates (144105 Views)

Unilag Finally Upload Everybody's Name That Score 200 And Abvove / Grand Pa Finally Graduates From Secondary School At The Age Of 90 / Unilag Finally Got It Rigth With This Year Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by psychologist(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Are you gonna dance ooo....if i show you your G.P

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
psychologist:
lol ask dem ooooo...lmao
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by alexis007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
is he on Forbes list?......if not there is no need wasting the little mb my brain has in knowing his name,his cars,his rich parents and what he does for a living

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Freshtomato(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
The comments thou grin grin grin

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
LOL, He is the richest Unilag Student ? Yet he pimps a 2006 Range Sport ? Guys give me a break.

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
wonlasewonimi:
Rich man indeed with woolworths
Woolworths cost na, this guy is using Max

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by shaggy007(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Awho:
Abeggi all this haters why hate rather dan learn how he got what he's been in. [size=16pt] Most of you are even as broke as a broken calabash [/size] n be busy beffing sum guys success. Robish

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Vivly(f): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
psychologist:
Tell him o

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by denedene(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kylekent59:

and u are on nairaland by dis time.?
loooool... grin yesso... I do check on NL wen I'm free

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by justi4jesu(f): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gossshhhhh so many haters on Nairaland....lol

Rejoice with them that rejoice, stop the beefing
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by tellwisdom: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
U mean he is the richest on his seat in class??
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by cupidhero(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
if he can show off cos of all these what should the young men who designed and built this metallic beasts do. if oyibo people talk now una go say dem don come,una buy handset una go form,buy ragolis una go still form. bros oppress them jare,cash rules everything around me but knowledge rules supreme.

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by kudoxs(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
dannydaniels:
undecidedIs unilag a school please,am asking because i schooled in korea
it's a pity u didn't school in france, u missed a lot.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Olaskybab: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Awho:
Abeggi all this haters why hate rather dan learn how he got what he's been in. Most of you are even as broke as a broken calabash n be busy beffing sum guys success. Rubish
is dat success U mean dat mad guy in front of a car which was got in an unclean way don succeed??

Ori e tin yiii

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
and why in the name of the bloody gods is this doing on the bloody front page?

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by understatement: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:
likes of Abere,kunle deficile,Tade,kudus,Toye,nature,Oriola,Popo, or do we talk of dt dude wu stays @ AK bellow, he used 6cars ryt dia in d estate wivout sellin any, .....
broda u can famz o

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
If he self-made, then l respect his hustle. #OG_Pat
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iheanyi40(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
kudoxs:
it's a pity u didn't school in france, u missed a lot.
tell am oh gringrin

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
understatement:
broda u can famz o

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by goldfish80(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
understatement:
broda u can famz o
You're madt grin grin grin

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by 100Cents: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
SirHouloo:
Na only one Range he get and you called him the richest. Too bad.

Boys don't drive Range Rover.

The maintenance money for that car over 6 months can buy another car..

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
alexis007:
is he on Forbes list?......if not there is no need wasting the little mb my brain has in knowing his name,his cars,his rich parents and what he does for a living
He's more like in d Alomo book list of richest students in Nigeria undecided

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by idu1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tellwisdom is richer than him....

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Awho(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Olaskybab:

is dat success U mean dat mad guy in front of a car which was got in an unclean way don succeed??

Ori e tin yiii

leave d@ tin n face fact... oya pose for your own and show us na

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamprestige: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
SirHouloo:
Na only one Range he get and you called him the richest. Too bad.
where your own? undecided
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by bastien: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
If u think say e dey easy to use ur millions buy weitin go kill u,then snap ur own post am here....... I pray say before I graduate make I buy ma phantom....... no time to check time
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by arsetalks(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
What exactly has made this a front page material ffs?

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by ibdeals1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
alright cool
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by dominionmaster(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don't think you know the richest guy in unilag, so my advice for you is to shut. Up!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result