Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. (48525 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
OYA saTANists and all TANoids, including PDP ......Throw the Party for for Drunken Master of Otuoke....

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Pennyways: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
yunglykmine:
So Peter Obi now sleeps in the Villa...?
it concern you?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by robosky02(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Join the biggest home game in Nigeria
all about the

NIGERIAS FEDERATIONS CUP FINALS 2014

EYIMBA VS DOLPHINS
SUN 23RD NOV. 2014

NIGERIAS EL-CLASICO :

Click here :
https://www.nairaland.com/2003527/federation-cup-finals-eyimba-vs/1
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by adepiero: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ladycloud:
hbd..to him.....happy birthday. to meeee
[size=30]HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO ❤[/size]
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
LOL grin grin bad mindset cheesy cheesy
abbyyzino:
cheesy grin Chaiiiiiii....Daris godduu
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ONYX5(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
yunglykmine:
eat poo and die

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Abiolainfo: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
PLANE CRASH

A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes on the plane. Meanwhile there were five people on it. The first person, Lionel Messi, said, "I'm the world's best footballer right now, I cant die now!"

So he took one of the parachutes and left. The second person, Aliko Dangote, said, "I'm the richest man in Africa, I can't die now, I'm needed in Africa!"

So he took the second parachute and left. The third was the Nigerian President and he said, "I'm the smartest President in the world, so I cant die now, my people still need me!"

So he took one and left.

Then it was left with the Pope and a little school girl. The Pope said to the little girl, "Take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you."

The little girl replied, "No need for that, There are two parachutes left."

The pope asked her, "How come?"

The little girl replied, "The Nigerian President took my school bag."

#lolzzzz

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by seangy4konji: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
He deh dining table deh battle amala...
thaoriginator:
I see clueless and ugliness everywhere! Where's that small donkey kong boy sef?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Rexnegro(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kasyn:
bad belle!!!
Bro if u look well u go see say him comment carries question Mark na.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abiolainfo:
PLANE CRASH

A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes on the plane. Meanwhile there were five people on it. The first person, Lionel Messi, said, "I'm the world's best footballer right now, I cant die now!"

So he took one of the parachutes and left. The second person, Aliko Dangote, said, "I'm the richest man in Africa, I can't die now, I'm needed in Africa!"

So he took the second parachute and left. The third was the Nigerian President and he said, "I'm the smartest President in the world, so I cant die now, my people still need me!"

So he took one and left.

Then it was left with the Pope and a little school girl. The Pope said to the little girl, "Take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you."

The little girl replied, "No need for that, There are two parachutes left."

The pope asked her, "How come?"

The little girl replied, "The Nigerian President took my school bag."

#lolzzzz

You are wicked o !
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Abiolainfo: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
OROSUNBOLB:

You are wicked o !

What I do #lol tongue
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by markpeakson(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESI....RIDE On TILL 2019...ONLY GEJ CAN SAVE NAIJA NOBODY ELSE. It might stop if the opposing party get in but i tell u, it will spring up when they leave the office dats why we need to destroy their sourçe.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by blakky97(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

Tell that to all the 1000s of People that has died under Jonathan's watch, the Unemployed youths and pregnant woman that died when Jonathan organized a non-existing Immigration Job Scam.
Jonathan organized immigration recruitment? Wow!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
diepreyefrank:
HBD my disabled President General...
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by aviazuva: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
yunglykmine:

Obi move closer, you are almost there. No shaking

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by tukree: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday My strong President.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by kaykayz: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
happy birthday to our president
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by aviazuva: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hapi byday Oga Jona.
What only 57 years? See what Nigerian problem did to you.
You look above 60.

Anyways you self enjoy Nigeria.
remember before, you no get shoe but now you don get shoe factory
Remember, before na only one cloth you get, Mama Peace go washam in the night
and in the morning servants for Aso Rock go iron am and you wear it for all occasions,
but now check it now.

Even now wetin go make mama Peace to cry like she did when Baba Yaradua die, go pass the kidnapp of Chibok girls.

I say Hapi byday

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
"If like kill ya self finish, man kuku ma celebra8 in birthday jare, i beg pour champaign"
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by macjurek(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
CONGRATULATION SIR,

Many happy returns and long-life with many years ahead in Jesus Name.

But Sir, i need the Birthday Cake...........Laugher.......................Remain Blessed Sir with Family.

Cheers.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
PETER OBI. is now JOBLESS...
Is like he now resides in ASO VILLA..

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by championeh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
PEJ has stopped the Tura things, now we have the Naija Version.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by arresa: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
How dumb, clueless, tone deaf and idiotic can this useless man be?

Celebrating openly birthday when his own countrymen are getting slaughtered left and right, his own country is getting chopped up and divided under his nose, his own school children can not celebrate their birthday or anything because they in the hands of terrorists, the country is broke and corrupt as a joke morally, financially, politically and socially....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by thaoriginator: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
seangy4konji:
He deh dining table deh battle amala...
grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Godogwu: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:
He is cutting cake and in celebratory mode while over 200girls he swore to protect are still with the murderous gang, over 53boys he swore to defend were blown to pieces for something they kniw nothing about ,over a large chunk of his territory are under terrorist rule. Daily and incessant terrorist attack everywhere, close to a million of his citizen are living as refugees in neighboring countries yet he didn't deem it fit to organize a close knit family prayer section to seek the face of God but na to cut cake and invite press and people.

This guy exhumes wickedness, wrong judgement and complete disconnect with the reality of the country he leads. How can a reasonable president be in a celebratory mood with all the happenings in Nigeria.

How low and daft can this man and his handlers be?

I see your point clearly but the guy is human and this may be his wife's or family's idea of a close knit gathering amongst family and friends to celebrate his birthday. Its not like he took over the intercontinental or Hilton hotel to throw a big bash.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Biggty(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Presido, enjoy it while it last
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by pendy79: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Godogwu:

I see your point clearly but the guy is human and this may be his wife's or family's idea of a close knit gathering amongst family and friends to celebrate his birthday. Its not like he took over the intercontinental or Hilton hotel to throw a big bash.

Even if it is done in Hilton as long as the press is not involved, it doesn't take the shine out of the gathering. People he governs who are victims of various attacks or people in chibok who look up to him for succor and a believe that he is doing something to remedy their situation will feel so bad seeing this kind of pictures.

It sends an image of someone who really isn't bothered about happenings around him. If the independence day celebration was made lowkeyed because of circumstances prevalent in the country then he should have made this a media free event.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wow. He has lost some weight
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ADRILL(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Did Peter Obi come to have a piece of the cake?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ikombe: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Not a single positive comment...what's wrong with your life? Did they ban you from aiming high and achieving your potentials...
chai . Guy u harsh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Kasieze(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
how akpos eat without paying

A Man Akpos walked into a hotel and ordered
Jollof rice and meat.
He finished eating his food and
was eating his meat when he suddenly shouted
and called for the manager.
Manager: Sir, what's the
problem?.
Akpos: The meat you people
gave me is very hard.
Manager: But sir our meats are
well cooked. There
is no way it will be hard.
Akpos: Okay. Eat it yourself and
tell me how it is.
Manager: [Eating the meat] But sir ................... http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=380 click to continue
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by derecho(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

Tell that to all the 1000s of People that has died under Jonathan's watch, the Unemployed youths and pregnant woman that died when Jonathan organized a non-existing Immigration Job Scam.
you no dey tire?Just say HBD if you haven't said that .Then wait for the usual APC VS GEJ on other threads.
We already know you hate him but be civil for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.