Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Wamakko: My Initial Plan Was To Go Back To The Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko: My Initial Plan Was To Go Back To The Village (516 Views)

Buharinomics Is Working Despite The Initial Pains / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties / PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wamakko: My Initial Plan Was To Go Back To The Village by idrisa334: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Sokoto State Governor, Alhaji Aliyu Wamakko, has revealed that his initial plan was to go back to the village at the end of his tenure rather than vie for the senatorial election in 2015.

Wamakko made the remark on Wednesday when a coalition of 73 youth organisations in the state presented him with a nomination form to contest for the seat for Sokoto Central senatorial district at the Government House, Sokoto.
Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Wamakko%3A+My+Initial+Plan+was+to+Go+Back+to+the+Village&oq=Wamakko%3A+My+Initial+Plan+was+to+Go+Back+to+the+Village&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=Wamakko:+My+Initial+Plan+was+to+Go+Back+to+the+Village+e+reporter]e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1496-wamakko-my-initial-plan-was-to-go-back-to-the-village[/url]
Re: Wamakko: My Initial Plan Was To Go Back To The Village by Drel2020(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
He'll be better of there
idrisa334:
Sokoto State Governor, Alhaji Aliyu Wamakko, has revealed that his initial plan was to go back to the village at the end of his tenure rather than vie for the senatorial election in 2015.
Wamakko made the remark on Wednesday when a coalition of 73 youth organisations in the state presented him with a nomination form to contest for the seat for Sokoto Central senatorial district at the Government House, Sokoto.
Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Wamakko%3A+My+Initial+Plan+was+to+Go+Back+to+the+Village&oq=Wamakko%3A+My+Initial+Plan+was+to+Go+Back+to+the+Village&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=Wamakko:+My+Initial+Plan+was+to+Go+Back+to+the+Village+e+reporter]e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1496-wamakko-my-initial-plan-was-to-go-back-to-the-village[/url]
He'll be better of there
Re: Wamakko: My Initial Plan Was To Go Back To The Village by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
DID THEY FORCE HIM TO COLECT THE FORM AT GUN POINT?
FOOLISH MEN WITH FOOLISH IDEALOGY.

(1) (Reply)

Over 120 Lawmakers Sign Move To Impeach President Jonathan / Armed Robbers Steal Legal Documents Challenging Jonathan’s 2015 Eligibility / Nigerians Say No To Post Election Violence In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.