Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,252 members, 7,825,993 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? (1489 Views)

Poll: Should I vacate or Stay?

Vacate, You Too Old!: 12% (2 votes)
Stay we Appoint you as Elder: 0% (0 votes)
Pay Old People Fee: 25% (4 votes)
Post picture: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) / . / Feel Like I'm Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by nairamar(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2006
Since I'm the oldest member until someone tell's me otherwise I am contesting for Life President of Nairaland and declare myself the Resident Elder.

Please vote in the poll and I will abide by the results.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2006
If you like, stay and if you like, vacate. It wont add or minus from my being happy or being myself. tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by mukina2: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2006
dondele hmm aw did you know mamaput is that old when you just became a member some few mins ago?
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by iice(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
Thot he meant, he's like the oldest as in he has been on nairaland the longest lol, anyhow what's your age got to do with you staying or leaving? Ahhh if u enjoy the place, your age shud not mean a thing to you wink
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hmmmm, an old member that signed in using a new different user name because he doesn't have access to the old one because of offending the administrator. cheesy
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by mukina2: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2006
ok dondele i didnt see it but i've seen it now mr janet grin
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2006
Dondele, registered 18 july 2006.
Number of posts 770.
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2006
Dondele 770
Dondele1 13
Total 783 grin grin grin
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by mukina2: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2006
dojo stop comin and disturbin here shocked tongue
dondele what did you do to janet? ur wifey tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2006
mukina2:

dojo stop comin and disturbin here shocked tongue
dondele what did you do to janet? your wifey tongue
Muki,
I can't cum on the net. wink
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2006
I knw I'm naugthy. grin grin grin
What's DPS? undecided
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by mukina2: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2006
@dondele dectective ok cheesy

dojo whats wong with you coming is not a bad word or is it? tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2006
@Don
Don't you dare play a fast one on me. ASs @ the time I posted the total of your posts, it was 783. Now it has increased. Cunning man. angry tongue cheesy

@Muki
I'll soon be going, so continue with yoiur dirty talk. tongue tongue tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Dojo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2006
It's now 794 you cheat. tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by mukina2: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
doj dont go cry cry cry cry

dondele and dojo you need the church in ur lives cuz i dont know whats bad bout come?
as in coming and going tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by chosenbabe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
Lol, we are all human not monkeys and ur human too, since ur not having a hard time staying here, why go away.
but it ur choice if u want to go.
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by chosenbabe(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2006
Lol, pay old pple fee, we didnt invite u here, u came voluntarily and u do wat we do, dat means say ur opinion, post

ur poll is funny too

I am contesting for Life President of Nairaland and declare myself the Resident Elder.

watz dat in bold suppose to do wiv a forum? undecided
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by mamaput(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2006
Dear ,Mr Poster
I will close my eyes and point my finger on any name. Thats how i Vote because anyone standing for election is the same.
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Eurphoria(f): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2006
oldest nairalander good for you, what an acheivement, golly, what do you want a frigging medal? GETATAHERE

angry hate attention seekers, don't let the door hit cha, farewell hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by D3n3n(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2006
Are you talking in terms of age or number of posts.
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by nairamar(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2006
@D3nD3 Age of course, it's not everyone that reaches 40 and as they say Life begin's at 40!
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by mamaput(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2006
Am older than you
OBJ claims she is a grandma so he may be older than you as well
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by diddy4(m): 4:33am On Aug 11, 2006
and the award goes to . . . . . . . . . my bad, u dont have one. oops.
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by nairamar(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2006
I've posted my picture which is what you all voted for shocked
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by chosenbabe(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2006
Exactly wat u are, wat cutie *roll eyes* tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by iice(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2006
Not bad, your big head is cute tongue, eyes are sooo expressive to the point of bulging tongue, body is not too bad, need's a lil work on the abs tongue, and that lil thing between the legs well, some girls are into that tongue
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Remmzy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2006
if its truly age wise, i don't think nairam, ,  is the oldest except if otherwise. The truth is you are too filled & there exist no bekun bekun around here.. check the next door for a vote!
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by Oracle(m): 1:23am On Sep 18, 2006
Nairaland is meant for everyone, young and old
so if you wanna retire coz you think you're so old PLEASE DO
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by GNature(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2006
I think babaibadan is over 70 years old
Re: It's Like I'm The Oldest Nairaland Member Here, Should I Vacate Or Stay? by drrionelli(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2006
Age, I've been told, is little more than a number. I have more years on me than many here, but I hope I can still learn from those younger than I am. That's what's important. There are people younger than I who have experienced things that I have not. I can learn from those experiences. Likewise, I have learned things that others have yet to know. My experience can be a learning opportunity for them.

Again, just my very humble opinion. wink

(1) (Reply)

You Too Be Thief / *BREAKING NEWS* Ghastly Accident At Popular Unizik Junction Awka. / Delta Air Promo- Travel To USA For As Low As 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.