Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In (1816 Views)

NYSC 2016: Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers, Check If You’ve Been Mobilised Here / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB / NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In by emeks91(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
You have not yet been mobilised because valid details were not sent from your institution. However, your institution has been notified. If rectified you are likely to be in stream II[color=#990000][/color]
Re: You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In by emeks91(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wen i first gotvthis reply, i tut dere are no hopes, tank GOD there is now a solution.
Re: You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In by Ojisik(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
It is advisable that you go to the registry of your university with all your credentials,so that the problem can be rectified quickly. If you don't go they may treat your case slowly,and if they treat it slowly,na FEBRUARY things for you be that
Re: You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In by Rusa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
emeks91:
Wen i first gotvthis reply, i tut dere are no hopes, tank GOD there is now a solution.
what was ur solution pls, can u share it?
Re: You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In by ohiidl: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Pls dia frnd,share ur solution because we r hvin same problem wiit u.tnx
Re: You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In by emeks91(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rusa:

what was ur solution pls, can u share it?

For some who has written another jamb before d one the school gave dem, and scored above 180, U can use dat old jamb registration number for registration it may work out outstandingly well. But u have to summit dat old jamb to Ur school student affairs office so dat they can forward it to NYSC office. Then u sold b good to go. ......alternatively.......
Re: You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In by emeks91(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
ohiidl:
Pls dia frnd,share ur solution because we r hvin same problem wiit u.tnx

Alternatively........u should write to the registrar of Ur school requesting dat urn case b treated urgently, but before then, u may want to inform Ur admission officer who will first of all forward the registration number given to u by the school back to jamb office at abuja for reupload. Either way, the school must b d one to resolve the issue. I knw for those affected, sum are unable to join batch C, pls take hrt, there is always next batch , start with the above solution tips, in no tym, u will come join us. Sorry I didn't reply on tym, we have been busy at camp.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising / NYSC State Of PPA. Batch A 2015 / I Just Got Posted To Kastina From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.