Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Need Help On Applying For Certificate Of Origin From NACIMMA! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need Help On Applying For Certificate Of Origin From NACIMMA! (608 Views)

The History Origin Of Cassava/ Tapioca Starch Production Line / Best Management Practices For Applying Poultry Manure To Your Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Applying For Certificate Of Origin From NACIMMA! by silvernice(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Before I proceed I'll like to say a big thank you to jethro and lanre 09 for assisting me with useful information on a previous thread.

I need help on how to obtain the certificate of origin for an agro export product from NACIMMA. I've gone through their webpage But can't get viable information there. Please I'll like to know the following -

1. if a non member can apply for it.

2. How much it costs to obtain it.

3. the required procedure in applying for it.

All useful information would be warmly welcomed..

Thanks.
Re: Need Help On Applying For Certificate Of Origin From NACIMMA! by yeltide: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please call 08062514788 - Muyiwa Martins. He is into commodity export and he'll give you the details.
Re: Need Help On Applying For Certificate Of Origin From NACIMMA! by silvernice(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
thanks a lot for the contact..I'll get across to him.

(1) (Reply)

. / Can Anyone Tell Me Where To Get A Meat Cutting Machine? / 15 Plots Of Land Avaliable For Sale Or Lease In Ifaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.