Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ - Forum Games (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ (70587 Views)

Forum Games For Christian Couples / **NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION 2015** >>PLANNING/NOMINATION STAGE << / Word Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Creamish(f): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Tashamania .. u got mail. Confirm receipt. wink

3 Likes

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2014
Creamish:
Tashamania .. u got mail. Confirm receipt. wink

Seen.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
How're we faring?

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Bholutife18(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tashamania hope you've got my mail?

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
fellis:
Good.

Hmu

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bholutife18:
Tashamania hope you've got my mail?

Yes, I have.. smiley

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
okotv:
I have replied...thank you

Okotv my junior brother, how are you doing? Please let me know you are good. kiss
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Medunah: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2014
@spenca, reply ur mail

2 Likes

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Obinoscopy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi Luxanne, I tried unsuccessfully to reach you via PM.

Xcelsia and I would really like to partake in this competition if the date can be moved to 13th and 14th.

Like I told you previously via PM, my sweetheart will be on a flight for her sister's graduation on the 12th and 13th. She's however willing to move the 13th date flight back a few hours to accommodate the time difference in order to compete on the 13th.

If the other contestants don't mind, please accommodate us and our request. But if not, then we'll regretfully have to pull out, I can't compete without her.

Thank you smiley.

Tag: Tashamania

4 Likes

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by luxanne(f): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi Luxanne, I tried unsuccessfully to reach you via PM.

Xcelsia and I would really like to partake in this competition if the date can be moved to 13th and 14th.

Like I told you previously via PM, my sweetheart will be on a flight for her sister's graduation on the 12th and 13th. She's however willing to move the 13th date flight back a few hours to accommodate the time difference in order to compete on the 13th.

If the other contestants don't mind, please accommodate us and our request. But if not, then we'll regretfully have to pull out, I can't compete without her.

Thank you smiley.

Tag: Tashamania

smiley smiley

Let's hear what ur fellow contestants has to say about this request of urs dear mod, who knows smiley

Aii,

Over to y'all fellow contestants, what say you to this solemn request for the change of dates?

A Aye or A Nay?

P.S: Its just the first round of the competition, the Questions and Answers segment that requires ur presence, but for the second round, ur projects will do the talking for you.

Thank you smiley

And to other contestants who are yet to submit in their projects, pls be reminded that the deadline for submissions is still friday, the 5th of Dec., 2014 smiley

Names Of Contestants:

Contestant A
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Obinoscopy and Xcelsia⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant B
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Nitlad and Princesa⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant C
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣DaveP and Trypa⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant D
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣ JigsawKillah and Sehindemi⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant E
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Joecutie and Flawles⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant F
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣ Lanxlot and Beync⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant G
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Nobleval and Elantracey⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant H
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Nickz and Badoolee⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant I
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Oahray and Shugaryme⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant J
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Jaybee3 and UjSizzle⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant K
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Abpatrick7 and Creamish ⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant L
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Spenca and Medunah ⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant M
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Cutehector4u and Confession14 ⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

Contestant N
♡̨̐⌣»̶☆«̶⌣Tmx21 and Bholutife18⌣»̶☆.«̶⌣♡̨̐

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by luxanne(f): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
AirborneLacer:
How're we faring?

We hanging in there smiley

You got mail smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by luxanne(f): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Forgive my manners fellis dear, how u been? embarassed
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by GeeCee(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
#justpassing

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by okotv(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Okotv my junior brother, how are you doing? Please let me know you are good. kiss
its not been easy I must say....its a long story but would share one day
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
luxanne:

We hanging in there smiley

You got mail smiley

Replied.

Hanging in there as in the project being stagnant?
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by lanxlot(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
luxanne:

smiley smiley

Let's hear what ur fellow contestants has to say about this request of urs dear mod, who knows smiley

Aii,

Over to y'all fellow contestants, what say you to this solemn request for the change of dates?

A Aye or A Nay?

P.S: Its just the first round of the competition, the Questions and Answers segment that requires ur presence, but for the second round, ur projects will do the talking for you.

Thank you smiley

And to other contestants who are yet to submit in their projects, pls be reminded that the deadline for submissions is still friday, the 5th of Dec., 2014 smiley

luxanne, this is crazy, I avent heard a word frm beync.....so annoying.
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by luxanne(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I'm gon' check it up hun.

Hanging in there as in the project being stagnant?

Aii smiley

As in - we still in progress smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by luxanne(f): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
lanxlot:
luxanne, this is crazy, I avent heard a word frm beync.....so annoying.

Damn!

And she said she was gonna get in touch with u d last time she was here angry

Will check up on her then, get back to you later.
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
luxanne:

Aii smiley

As in - we still in progress smiley

Okay. I promised to stay in touch.

Anyways, I've replied your mail.
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by luxanne(f): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Okotv: Hiya smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by okotv(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
luxanne:
Okotv: Hiya smiley
hurray....just thought to give a shout out

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
okotv:
its not been easy I must say....its a long story but would share one day

Let every challenge make you wiser and stronger.

Trust that God is with you.

Kuddos.
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by okotv(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Let every challenge make you wiser and stronger.

Trust that God is with you.

Kuddos.

thank you so much....I am learning everyday

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
okotv:
thank you so much....I am learning everyday

We all are and we should never stop. wink kiss
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by okotv(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

We all are and we should never stop. wink kiss

yes o

can I ask, who is your e-fiannce
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
luxanne:
Forgive my manners fellis dear, how u been? embarassed

Work has been killing me my dear, no time for myself talkless of Nairaland.
........appreciate the concern smiley

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by luxanne(f): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Okay. I promised to stay in touch.

Anyways, I've replied your mail.

Seen smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
okotv:
yes o

can I ask, who is your e-fiannce

No e-fiance. Just an e-brother. My one and only and favorite okotv. smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by okotv(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No e-fiance. Just an e-brother. My one and only and favorite okotv. smiley
wow...am honoured
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
okotv:
wow...am honoured

So am I. smiley
Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
luxanne:

smiley smiley

Aii,

A Aye or A Nay?

Thank you smiley

I agree! I back it up with an Aye. Its Fun and we can make adjustments. smiley i have a test on the 15th. Twont be a bad idea for his plea

so its an Aye!!

1 Like

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ NAIRALAND COUPLES' COMPETITION »»» Planning Stage ❦ ❧ ♥ by lanxlot(m): 4:13am On Dec 04, 2014
luxanne:

Damn!

And she said she was gonna get in touch with u d last time she was here angry

Will check up on her then, get back to you later.
fables

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply)

What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / Brain Teaser / If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.