Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Take On Speaker Tambuwal Humiliation Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Speaker Tambuwal Humiliation Today (782 Views)

Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / Impeachment: Reps Walk Out On Speaker / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Speaker Tambuwal Humiliation Today by kubumilano(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good Day,I Don't want to believe that what I read about the police assault on tambuwal is true,how can a democratic nation like ours allow some police men disturb democratic proceedings,Jonathan This Is Impunity At The Peak,Was The Meeting Not At The Best Interest Of Nigerians,Instead Jonathan Wants To Use It For Political Reasons And u Will Blame Amaechi Who Saw It Coming by Blocking The NPF Hqtrs Yesterday,May God Help Us,Remember Our Vote Is Our Power,No matter ow bad apc may be,they can never show impunity at this level,Ekiti Speaker Pls Calm Down the 7 lawmakers Drama will not work jst as they did to amaechi 16 govs Greater Than 19 govs,Chai Dere Z God O

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Speaker Tambuwal Humiliation Today by 9jii(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
But glory be to mighty God, the plan backfired the House shamed the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Speaker Tambuwal Humiliation Today by drnoel: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
kubumilano:
Good Day,I Don't want to believe that what I read about the police assault on tambuwal is true,how can a democratic nation like ours allow some police men disturb democratic proceedings,Jonathan This Is Impunity At The Peak,Was The Meeting Not At The Best Interest Of Nigerians,Instead Jonathan Wants To Use It For Political Reasons And u Will Blame Amaechi Who Saw It Coming by Blocking The NPF Hqtrs Yesterday,May God Help Us,Remember Our Vote Is Our Power,No matter ow bad apc may be,they can never show impunity at this level,Ekiti Speaker Pls Calm Down the 7 lawmakers Drama will not work jst as they did to amaechi 16 govs Greater Than 19 govs,Chai Dere Z God O

Everything blame GEJ. Even when u have diarrhoea pls blame GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

How Many States Do You Think Will Come Out Of Nigeria? / Soyinka To U.S: We Don’t Need Excuses / Hon. Ihedioha Chukwuemeka Nkem. Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.