Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft (999 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tottenham Hotspurs striker Emmanuel
Adebayor has thrown his mother out
of his house claiming the woman is
spiritually 'working' against him.

is it possible that a mother can work against a son that earns over 30million naira a week?

Source @Sportive23_ on twitter
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
hehe....
Wetin we no go hear

If my mama can work against my good, wetin she go come eat when she old
Isn't she by extention, stagnating her own sef?

If this news is anything to go by, I'd advice Adebayor wise up.
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
African monkeys will always behave as thus despite their environment.
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Raymondenyi:
abeg seriously wetin u dey talk about?
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by chibwike(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op where is the sauce
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Op where is the sauce
rice sauce, chicken sauce or which sauce, read again
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by chibwike(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Advertico:
rice sauce, chicken sauce or which sauce, read again
Lol...maybe rice sauce
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Op where is the sauce
Buike
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by chibwike(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
Buike
Dearie...hw re u doing
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Dearie...hw re u doing
am fine and you?
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by chibwike(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
am fine and you?
Am getting better....hw did ur day go
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Good to hear that

my say was fabulous, hope yours went well?
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by chibwike(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
Good to hear that

my day was fabulous, hope yours went well?
i dont think it did oh...was sleeping all day at work
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
come na catch up una don turn here to be?lol
claireshan:
am fine and you?
Re: Funny: Adebayor Has Thrown His Mother Out Of His House For witchcraft by Rossikk(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Raymondenyi:

Are you an African?

If so, you've just called yourself a monkey. How smart. Walking dunce.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Lady That Look So Much Like Ander Hererra / Kenya Tops The Final Medal Table At The ‪beijingworlds2015‬ / Pls Which Football Bet Plays Niaja Premier Leauge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.