Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences (1048 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / When Your Favourite Club's Manager Made A Wrong Substitution / Uefa Champion League Starts Tonight: how far Your Favourite Club can go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by codedflowz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mine goes thus:

I've been an ardent Man.united supporter since when I was a boy...My uncles were die-hard man.utd fans and I grew up among them..Whenever they're going to the football show centres..They'd take me along with them, I would watch the match with them...They'll lecture me about the history,names of players and so on..God bless those men!

And since then I was/am/will always be a United Supporter smiley

So guys share your own experiences here.
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by AntiWomanWrapin: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
typing.....
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by codedflowz(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
double post
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by codedflowz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cc
Mukina2
Semid4lyfe
Honeric01
Graviton2
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice topic,.
Mine was whwn i started playing soccer games,.initially used nigeria at first,..before i latter discovered that i can use clubs.
The first club i used is barcelona,.and i fell in love with them,.since them i had been with them. From the time of Ronaldinho, deco, thiery henry.
And now to the time of Messi,xavi,and iniesta,am still loving them and supporting them. I love that club.
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
codedflowz:
Mine goes thus:
I've been an ardent Man.united supporter since when I was a boy...My uncles were die-hard man.utd fans and I grew up among them..Whenever they're going to the football show centres..They'd take me along with them, I would watch the match with them...They'll lecture me about the history,names of players and so on..God bless those men!
And since then I was/am/will always be a United Supporter smiley
So guys share your own experiences here.
Original dude. grin.
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
God revealed to me ina dream that I should be a Man-U fan. I was just 4 then.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by codedflowz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Original dude. grin.

Original "Man.Utd" Dude cheesy

Are you a Red Devil? grin grin
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by codedflowz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn

Bruh Bruh grin

Laykorn "The dreamer"
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
codedflowz:

Bruh Bruh grin

Laykorn "The dreamer"
Are you envious because God has never talked to you in a dream before? tongue
Ayamlaykorn
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
codedflowz:

Original "Man.Utd" Dude cheesy

Are you a Red Devil? grin grin
That devil don turn angel o grin. Strong one with 6packs and muscles grin
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
you see that. My son too grin
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by codedflowz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:

Are you envious because God has never talked to you in a dream before? tongue
Ayamlaykorn

Envious?.....Nah

I'm friends with God on Facebook
We chat all the time grin
missberrypop5:
That devil don turn angel o grin. Strong one with 6packs and muscles grin

Angel of Life..smiley

Talking about angels
There's one at old Trafford who performs magic with his legs grin
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
you see that. My son too grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
I saw Sir Alex in my vision so I started following him from my vision till it becomes reality. ........dats how am stock with man utd even after Sir Alex is gone. ........#teamGGMU
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by dicksj93: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
codedflowz:

Envious?.....Nah

I'm friends with God on Facebook
We chat all the time grin

Angel of Life..smiley

Talking about angels
[b]There's one at old Trafford who performs magic with his legs grin
[/b]no no no...its 'a fake angel who used to perform magic with his legs' dah dude onli flattered y'al
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Haywhymido(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Saw one of their match highlight on d tv. N i kind like how dey play,so i took it up 4rm dia n started watching n supporting dem. ROYAL BLUE I REP. PRIDE OF LONDON IS MY TEAM. Up chelsea!!!
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Graviton2(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
codedflowz:
Cc
Mukina2
Semid4lyfe
Honeric01
Graviton2

My favourite player at the time, C. Ronaldo was playing for Man Utd...I gradually fell in love with the team and the rest, they say is history. cheesy
Re: How Did You Learn To Support Your Favourite Club..Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
My sister bought me a Liverpool shirt when i was 5 and i just admired the club and i started watching the steven gerrard of then, i just love the club,and i will continue loving it...

Another club would av bin chelsea because all my friends were fans but i didn't like the club + their fans in my area are noisy clueless humans who know nothin abt football even names of most of their players but won't let u hear a word especially when they win a match infact most of them behave like tout

(1) (Reply)

Messi Passes 400 Barcelona Goals. / Tips Artist: Daily Betting Picks / Nigeria Vs South Africa (women U20 World Cup Qualifier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.