Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] (1112 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Graphic Pic: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Gbolask24(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-p3azvL2nqhw/VGykxNujn0I/AAAAAAAD7i8/eiseMgmvoec/s1600/1.png[/img]
Journalist Seun Oloketuyi shared the story and graphic pic on his instagram page, sent to him by a friend of the victim. Below is what the friend said allegedly happened...

"Just left the hospital and it is worse than I thought. My good friend is in the hospital in Abuja now for four days with second degree burns. While he was sleeping his wife poured hot water on him (face legs, thighs, hips). She then locked him inside while he was screaming "fire, fire", then she took off. She is 5months pregnant they have a 16month old. Been married for a year and a half. Early in the year, she slapped him which lead to him beating her. They reconciled. He also complains that they switch house-help every month because she beats the househelp where there is blood on the wall. Should he stay or get the f out!!...- pissed off friend"
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UfNE4yRMypo/VGykzEwQpsI/AAAAAAAD7jE/TEjSQgIScgg/s1600/01..png[/img]
Source: http://www.bwgist.com/2014/11/angry-wife-pours-hot-water-on-husband.html
Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
The wife should be drafted into the Nigeria Army. She will be useful in Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
chai sad
Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jealous is evil
Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm..nawa
Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
hian!

These sissies are these days, making niggurs dread marrying.
How heartless can they be

Men are wicked, men are wicked...can they bath and scald their wives with steamy water....
Can they in all heartlessness, stick sticks and knives in their woman's womanliness...

Wait till you see that pic of a brother's local government sliced in two before you know what I'm saying.

Violence in women part really seem to be on the rise.
Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Texykool: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Are U sure this hot water burn, or Ebola ?
Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Descartes: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
That's the dividend of Abuja marriage angry
Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Probably she wasn't brought up in a good home.

She's a disgrace to womanhood.

Re: Angry Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband In Abuja[photos] by BWGISTdotCOM: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
too bad

(1) (Reply)

Court 'vacates' Interim Injunction Against Udom Emmanuel / PDP Loses 9 Senators To APC / Find Your PVC Pick Up Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.